PDA

View Full Version : Pictureviewer slideshow

harryoz
29-06-2010, 08:27 PM
PicturePlayer slideshow

I'm trying to set up a slideshow using picture viewer on open pli image,but don't know where to put the jpg files on the hdd where picture viewer will find them, or should I place the files somewhere else?

thanx in advance

harryoz
01-07-2010, 07:03 PM
PicturePlayer slideshow

I'm trying to set up a slideshow using picture viewer on open pli image,but don't know where to put the jpg files on the hdd where picture viewer will find them, or should I place the files somewhere else?

thanx in advance

OK Guys I've figured it out. sorted!!!!!

harryoz
03-07-2010, 04:29 PM
PicturePlayer slideshow

thanx in advance

I finally sorted it out, here's what I done,hope it helps others!!!

1) install PicturePlayer plugin & setup settings
2) Decide where you want to install your picture files to, hdd/usb or any other directory
3) Open Pictureplayer and navigate to the directory where you sent the picture files by
selecting Parent directory over and over again until you reach that directory.
4) Select thumbnails and let the pictures load into cache (takes a while depending on how many pictures
you download, (100 HQ pictures took about 5 mins
5) Once thumbnails have loaded select the first picture and when loaded click green button on r/c
to start slideshow, press yellow to stop
6) If you want to look at pictures manually, pick the first picture and then use Red & Blue buttons to go up/down
7) To come out of Pictureplayer just exit,exit,exit.

Using VU+ with openpli hope this helps