PDA

View Full Version : Media Center issues Vu+Duo

ford
01-07-2010, 10:48 PM
Hi Guys.

Is not a big deal, as I have a Dlink Media Streamer that works great, but when I play Movies from a USB drive through the Vu box, the video, and sound is very jittery.
Anybody experienced this?

Many thanks in advance....

sparky208
02-07-2010, 11:18 PM
yip mine the same then i used a external hard drive it was the same so i used filezilla and ftp the movie the hard drive of the v+ and it works sweet

canthackit
03-07-2010, 11:28 AM
i've posted elsewhere guy's
i've got a problem with either Media Player and Media center i've loaded my music files to the HDD whaen i try to play them it just locks up i have to pull the power and reboot.

tried different images different HDD, nothing solved the problem i've e-mailed alex but he aint replied yet.

regards: canthackit

ford
03-07-2010, 09:04 PM
yip mine the same then i used a external hard drive it was the same so i used filezilla and ftp the movie the hard drive of the v+ and it works sweet

Hi mate.

Ok. That's interesting.
Can you play .mkv files ok?
If so, then the box will support Mpeg4 layer 10/.H264!
The only thing I don't have is a HDD.
Which one do you use mate???
Western digital for example???
Will look into the max size the box can handle, and get one.
I guess the path to FTP to is var/media?

Cheers.

sparky208
08-07-2010, 11:46 PM
hi and sorry ford for a l8 reply the movie i was using was avi file not sure about mp4 file haven't tried that yet my hard drive is a samsung 500 gig when i ftp it to the v+duo i went to hdd not var and just dragged it in there .hope i make sense. edit mpeg4 do work a treat just tried 1