PDA

View Full Version : Wht crd

Blitz
07-07-2010, 11:15 AM
Hi guys! I hve just recieved a new vu+duo, i have installed latest image as per dummies guide and installed ccam2.0.11+newcs?????

I have only set up 1 tuner on 28.2 (fixed) and trying to clear my crd, am i missing something???

all i done was a scan on 28.2! and installed the dummies channel list, atleast i think i did lol! Very new to This box/Dreambox so help is needed!

Thanks guys!!:respect-023:

DrProzac
07-07-2010, 12:49 PM
Is that the Dream Elite Image?
If so you need to download the cccam from the Blue Pannel.
2.14 (if memory serves me correct)

If your goign to open up any of the Movies/SPorts channels you'll also need your BOXID (another thread will point you to finding that)

Blitz
07-07-2010, 01:25 PM
Yes Mate Dream Elite! Dont understand blue panel? or how!

i am not opening movie/sports atm but trying other ones!

Just changed type too-2.1.4+Newcs 1.67 (Dream Elite E2) and still not opening???????

basilyoung
07-07-2010, 08:15 PM
you need to do some reading m m8

also you do not need new cs only cccam

but untill you get the correct info written to your cccam.cfg (in ETC)
you will not be able to view (decode) any non fta channels

so your first needs are, a FTP program
and your cards BOXid

baz

ma4am
07-07-2010, 10:24 PM
can anyone give a step by step guide to get cccam working, i have done lots of reading and still no joy (semi dummy) i pm lee about this as i bought box off him but still no reply, can anyone pm me with what details need imputting and where i have loaded dream image and got cccam 2.14 loaded, thanks in advance

ma4am
07-07-2010, 10:56 PM
i have downloaded cccam 2.14 opened up the cccam.cfg using total commander but still dont know what to write in it to get it to work, i am using correct white card also have *****, millenium and using various others and have predasaur and diablo 2, this is a lot harder for me, before i had well i still have ipbox 9000hd and just updated box and cams and i way i went any help would be much appreciated as i been at this 10 days now thanks for any help

:bowing-036:

painter
08-07-2010, 08:31 AM
i have downloaded cccam 2.14 opened up the cccam.cfg using total commander but still dont know what to write in it to get it to work, i am using correct white card also have *****, millenium and using various others and have predasaur and diablo 2, this is a lot harder for me, before i had well i still have ipbox 9000hd and just updated box and cams and i way i went any help would be much appreciated as i been at this 10 days now thanks for any help

:bowing-036:

A look here might be of help to you.

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/search.php?searchid=2968175

if not do a google for CCcam cfg

regards painter

Blitz
08-07-2010, 12:07 PM
you need to do some reading m m8

also you do not need new cs only cccam

but untill you get the correct info written to your cccam.cfg (in ETC)
you will not be able to view (decode) any non fta channels

so your first needs are, a FTP program
and your cards BOXid

baz

But what is the best FTP program to use with the latest Dream elite image that i a have installed, and does this not come along with the D,elite image when it is downloaded???

also i am looking to pair my spider box with this reciever and watch the -:respect-049:wht crd on it!

Thanks any help much appreciated!!

canthackit
08-07-2010, 04:00 PM
not sure what you mean.

but if you want a free FTP prog google filzilla.

regards: canthackit

Blitz
08-07-2010, 04:29 PM
not sure what you mean.

but if you want a free FTP prog google filzilla.

regards: canthackit

Thanks mate!

But where and how can i get into -cccam.cfg file! on my vu+duo?? using Dream elite! Sorry but i am only learning!lol.

sonic1
08-07-2010, 07:57 PM
Use the tool in this thread

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?t=134912

Let me know how you get on.

Blitz
09-07-2010, 10:34 AM
Thankyou Kernow!

Do i download this into my reciever or keep it on my laptop????????

Sorry but so much to take in!!

sonic1
09-07-2010, 10:38 AM
Download to pc and set up so it communicates with your VU

Blitz
09-07-2010, 12:20 PM
Thanks! How or what is the best way to find my Vu+duo ip address?

cheers!

sonic1
09-07-2010, 12:32 PM
Via menu button and find network setup.

Blitz
09-07-2010, 04:10 PM
Ok i have found my box ip and loaded it into the software you gave me, and have generated my box key! then i tried to set up an f-line with my s/box

My s/box shows 01.cccam 192.168-- -12000-disconn-0 cards

I connected to my vu+ using the root-name command only! and left password space blank???

Should i be doing some thing else???

Thanks Sonic!!

Blitz
10-07-2010, 04:07 PM
Use the tool in this thread

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?t=134912
Let me know how you get on.

Hi sonic! I done what you said! but i have now got i problem i was running cccam2.13 and i was just testing so i hve a card which only had the a couple of soft encryption cannels on it!! like-five and s$y3 thats was about it i think!! and all was working ok! on my vu+!

but i thaught i would enter the box key for the crd with software you told be do try anyway!! no problems there!! all worked!
card worked for couple of days!!
I have been turning my vu off at the wall overnight as it is not fully up and running yet,tried today an i get no five or sly3 and when i put the card bak into the original s$y box it displays this is the wrong crd for the stb??
Just wondering what is going on??
Was it some thing i done u think??

Or did they turn it off?

sonic1
10-07-2010, 05:12 PM
Correct assumption, the card has been turned off.
What I do not know is why, your card should run and update fine with 2.1.3

Maybe you could post your CCcam.cfg and I can see if there is a reason for it, make sure you remove F and C lines.

You will need to ring Sly to get your card back on.

Dp not say you tried it in a different box.