PDA

View Full Version : White card non super premium channels.

santa
12-07-2010, 01:13 PM
Guys is it possible to open up the sly premium channels with my non super 6900. Have found the way round it with the more up to date super but have not yet found any answers if there are any on this forum.
Any help and advice much appreciated.

santa:hurray:

Giga
12-07-2010, 01:22 PM
if the card is active? put in the card reader and go to the Smart Card Menu, if it detects the card, it should work. Just check if the card updates, if not you have to put it in another box from time to time to keep it alive.
if nothing is available in there, try this:
https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?t=118134

santa
12-07-2010, 09:32 PM
Giga, many thanks for the early response.
The card works perfectly ok with all the non premium channels sly 1, History etc. The problem is with all premium especially sports. Card works perfectly ok in my sly box.
Santa.

Giga
13-07-2010, 06:26 AM
did you put your sly box number in to technomate? and version of patch are you running in the box?
Other members have perhaps the answer for you on this one?

holmroad
13-07-2010, 08:59 AM
@ Santa:-
There have been many very useful threads on the 'white cards' in TM's etc as Giga says, try this one in which I also was involved, I'm sure if you read the two pages of comments you will find your answers mate!
https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?t=120268&highlight=white+card:respect-055:

santa
13-07-2010, 09:57 PM
Holmrod, thanks for the link but had already viewed this. The thread starts and ends in rather a cryptic fashion to me and only seems on the surface of it relevant to the Super version only.
Many Thanks anyway
Santa

holmroad
14-07-2010, 08:26 AM
@Santa:-
Sorry mate, but as always I hadnt noticed you are discussing the 'non-super' models, TM really DID make it difficult making all these different versions of the same range eh - then to cap it all they introduced a 'Super PLUS' model! :respect-050:

(However, I HAD 'assumed' the non super patches also allowed the white card within those patches too!)

santa
15-07-2010, 12:06 AM
Holmrod, no need to be sorry as when I posted was grateful for any help and advice that might have come my way.
You are right about Technomate though not doing the simple thing and just branding the model in a way that would be clear to everyone at first sight.
Santa:respect-020: