PDA

View Full Version : Enigma 2 by The_ripper - TEST -

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15

FME_fta
11-11-2010, 01:57 PM
FME_fta with all respect. They are not a good company.
I can understand (IF) they really have anything to do with enigma2 that they don't want to talk about it.

But if they are working in a new firmware from scratch, why don't they let us see how it goes? Why don't they tell us, we are doing this and that.
HAVE SOME RESPECT FOR US CLIENTS!
Why da hell can't they be more understanding that we just wanna see some progress?
It's simple, or they really suck as a company and don't have a single clue how to "sell" their product/firmware.
Or
they aren't working at all in a new firmware.
You can chose one option...if they really are working in a new firmware. Why can't we know that? Why can't we see something for the first time directly from opensat ??
example: Here are some samples, screenshots of our current work..
or "Yes we're doing this and that". Give us a couple of months... It's as simple as that.
They simply couldn't care less about us costumers, it's a disrespectful and a shameless company. Show your face Opensat, we users don't have any fault if your previous celrun and korean stuff sucked! Face the consequences and admit, it was a bad decision from the start, and let us know what da hell are you doing now. Or do you get money from silence? If i remember correctly u get money from us to fool around, have some dignity and at least tell us what r u doing, if ....anything at all. U can't hide your ass behind enigma2 stuff forever. Or..yes u can, like u are doing right now, the coward and easy way.
Or the afraid of failure again with that "supposed new firmware" is so big that u don't even trust yourselves now?
Either way, even if u fail to deliver, have the balls to do the decent thing to tell us, ey...we tried!

No company is a good company (for its costumers), they are not charity, they exist to make money.
Of course many can consider OpenSat a bad company, they could be more transparent and in the side of the consumer, but they are not as bad as many think.

EDIT: Maybe they don't want us to think "Oh crap, another alpha/beta firmware for us to test... If this firmware is as good as the last one, not even in 2 years we have a working firmware.", they have already a bad fame, they don't need any more of it, and they don't want to give any more hopes, when its done, its done.
(this is all my speculation for their reason)

I also want to take the opportunity to say thanks to Mower and his friends for they great work in this short time.

PS: And please lets focus on E2 firmware and not in Opensat or Opensat new firmware, because I will not respond or talk about it in this thread (and probably not in any other).

soso
11-11-2010, 03:34 PM
some news from the_ripper ?

DrChaos
11-11-2010, 03:39 PM
You can chose one option...if they really are working in a new firmware. Why can't we know that? Why can't we see something for the first time directly from opensat ??

Although I agree in principle, read this thread and you might have a reason. :302:
The Ripper has to waste a lot of time for answering the same stupid questions and feature requests, I could understand every developer not to talk in advance about a project...

T0rca1950
11-11-2010, 03:47 PM
@The_Ripper
I don't wanna be impatient, rude or something... But i have to ask.
Can you please tell us when can we expect the new version? :respect-062:

freshmaker
11-11-2010, 03:53 PM
MickeySa » Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:47 pm

Since version 1.0.31 new FIX's are :

- VFD trough AzBoxVFD Plugin ( Channel name, Time etc. )

- Standby function

- HDMI Loop ( hotplug )

As there is new progress, all fix and changes will be written here

zehnhoff74
11-11-2010, 04:20 PM
@The_Ripper
I don't wanna be impatient, rude or something... But i have to ask.
Can you please tell us when can we expect the new version? :respect-062:

yes, please tell us when we could expect eingma 2 svn?
you´re doing a great work and this is the reason why we ´re impatient..:drool5:
sorry but let us dream and be hopeful:king-041:

GOG
11-11-2010, 04:40 PM
Although I agree in principle, read this thread and you might have a reason. :302:
The Ripper has to waste a lot of time for answering the same stupid questions and feature requests, I could understand every developer not to talk in advance about a project...
A major difference there, The Ripper and his team are doing this on their spare time without getting paid. OpenSat has taken our cash for something that doesn't work, we don't even know who's developing the firmware. So how can we hammer their developers with questions?

**esp**
11-11-2010, 06:54 PM
MickeySa » Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:47 pm

Since version 1.0.31 new FIX's are :

- VFD trough AzBoxVFD Plugin ( Channel name, Time etc. )

- Standby function

- HDMI Loop ( hotplug )

As there is new progress, all fix and changes will be written here

This is old news, so why paste it twice?

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showpost.php?p=766485&postcount=2505

gravatasufoca
11-11-2010, 07:47 PM
The Ripper and his team are doing this on their spare time without getting paid.

Everything has a reason. Maybe The_Ripper and his team is thinking in how much money they will make after this job. I dont think he took this responsability to himself just for fun. Just watch works for free. It's all part of a bigger plan.

But it doesn't matter, getting paid or not, they are doing a great job and I just have to thank them.

nstergi
11-11-2010, 08:27 PM
i dont care if sbdy is getting paid or not, as long as we (the rest of us) benefit from their job.

besides, who would build/create/make such a software (enigma 2) just for his box ?

I own a premium box for 14 months and i have seen very little improvement by opensat compared to the enigma 2 project.

i can wait a little more ........

mus26c
11-11-2010, 08:32 PM
Wow this thread is already causing me headaches by reading all the crap specially the last 2 pages, personally I dont care if opensat behind the E2 and who is gettin paid, what I think is important right now is to let The_Ripper and his team do their thing so please I mean big PLEASE stop asking the same old stuff and just be patient, by asking you only delaying the progress of the E2 and forcing The_Ripper to come here and reply back to same old questions/roumers, just give them space and let them report back their progress without interruptions, remember all good things come to those who wait.

xanadu
11-11-2010, 10:33 PM
If they can fix the no sound problem, and HD stuttering issues in next release this would be amazing. :D :D :) :party:

ryczard
11-11-2010, 10:52 PM
and DVBT / DVBC ....
:o11:

kebien
11-11-2010, 11:42 PM
No company is a good company (for its costumers), they are not charity, they exist to make money.
Of course many can consider OpenSat a bad company, they could be more transparent and in the side of the consumer, but they are not as bad as many think.
They exist to make money FAIRLY !!!
Meaning they cannot take the money and deliver half of what they agree to.
You cannot drive half a car,cannot use half a refrigerator,cannot sit in a chair with 2 legs.
This is why exist consumer protection agencies :because the abuse of certain comapnies that want to be paid full price for half the product,get it?
Is not about I think the box is bad,but the company never fixed the problems.

EDIT: Maybe they don't want us to think "Oh crap, another alpha/beta firmware for us to test... If this firmware is as good as the last one, not even in 2 years we have a working firmware.", they have already a bad fame, they don't need any more of it, and they don't want to give any more hopes, when its done, its done.
(this is all my speculation for their reason)
Does not really matter what they think : is all about what THEY DO,and in this case what they DIDN'T DO.

I also want to take the opportunity to say thanks to Mower and his friends for they great work in this short time.

PS: And please lets focus on E2 firmware and not in Opensat or Opensat new firmware, because I will not respond or talk about it in this thread (and probably not in any other).

Being in this thread and with all respect due : who really cares what you are not telling people and what you will never tell?
The only fact here is the company neglected its customers for a very long time,and the phrase "cellrun is the one to blame" used as an excuse doesn't wipe out from people's mind that they DIDN"T BUY THE BOX FROM CELLRUN ,BUT FROM OPENSAT !!!
Is this clear to you?
The truth is people coming to THIS THREAD,that is specifically made BECAUSE opensat didn't care about their customers for well over one year,to defend THEIR point of view and ask for THEIR respect have so little merit,that is ridiculous.
Specially when THEY TAKE CREDIT FOR THE WORK OF OTHERS,as obviously The Ripper had no hand outs from the company,and is well explained in this thread.
This is the LOWEST they can go.
You guys are delusional if you think people will EVER be grateful if opensat comes up with a new firmware that works,because IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN MADE ONE YEAR AGO !! ,meanwhile,customers got one year of AGRAVATION !!!
Just look at this section and check for yourself :very little praise,but a LOT of complaints.
No more posting on this subject for me anymore.

Anrakh
12-11-2010, 12:03 AM
Hey, running the official s/w recently has been excellent. MultiCAS has progressed by leaps and bounds, and mgcamd opened Bulsat ages ago. Opensat did their best to make the box work as well as they could given the hand they were dealt, so let's leave them alone and get on with the subject of this thread - it's cluttered enough as it is.

stavross
12-11-2010, 08:37 AM
Hey, running the official s/w recently has been excellent. MultiCAS has progressed by leaps and bounds, and mgcamd opened Bulsat ages ago. Opensat did their best to make the box work as well as they could given the hand they were dealt, so let's leave them alone and get on with the subject of this thread - it's cluttered enough as it is.

Well said E2 is like a fine wine "it only mature's with age"

cacul
12-11-2010, 10:01 AM
Excuse me a moment I'll do a little OT
None of these parties does not work.

hxxp://fw.azupd.com/
xxx.azbox.com
hxxp://forum.azbox.com/Is this the end of a great company Open:9898:
:willy_nilly:

Could this small server crash. :o15:

jamesjay
12-11-2010, 11:02 AM

xxx.azbox.com

Lets hope so then they won't profit from The_Ripper and the rest of the teams good work!!

zfeet
12-11-2010, 11:14 AM

xxx.azbox.com

It seems that even their name servers are down so it is slightly bit more than just a small server crash.

"Error fetching SOA from ns1.azbox.com [91.121.4.9]: Connection reset. Probably DNS server is offline"

GOG
12-11-2010, 11:33 AM
It seems that even their name servers are down so it is slightly bit more than just a small server crash.

"Error fetching SOA from ns1.azbox.com [91.121.4.9]: Connection reset. Probably DNS server is offline"
Yes, maybe they had another "accident" so they can start the forum all over again. Lot's of new potential customers to fool with their crappy support, a new clean forum is the way to go.

amyren
12-11-2010, 12:14 PM
Lets hope so then they won't profit from The_Ripper and the rest of the teams good work!!

I dont hope that. After all they did make a very good box (hardware). If they go out of business it will mean that the production stoppes. And with less boxes made, there will be less users, and thereby less support from third party developers and user forums and so on.

The best thing that could happen, is that E2 gets 100% ready, and OpenSat makes a deal with the team to have E2 as their standard firmware. This way both can make profit on this.

tx0
12-11-2010, 12:16 PM
Guys I have several questions.

Is there a driver or kernel module to support internal card reader?
Does oscam or cccam/newcs support it? how can I configure wifi module for WPA2-AES? Any live config for this?

moicas3004
12-11-2010, 12:58 PM
I dont hope that. After all they did make a very good box (hardware). If they go out of business it will mean that the production stoppes. And with less boxes made, there will be less users, and thereby less support from third party developers and user forums and so on.

The best thing that could happen, is that E2 gets 100% ready, and OpenSat makes a deal with the team to have E2 as their standard firmware. This way both can make profit on this.

That will not happen. Opensat as the DTS licence and its is paid for each box. The only supported FW is their own. Enigma canot be a part of the OPENSAT because of those types of licences. That why they can't release Oficialy the drivers.

SultanFatih
12-11-2010, 02:18 PM
People, you are moving away from the topic! I do not understand why you now beckoning Opensat? Stop the speculations and the movement away from the topic! Enigma 2 is in progress, let us be more patient.

MickeySa
12-11-2010, 04:06 PM
and DVBT / DVBC ....
:o11:

Just small info, as we can see a lot of negative energy is in this thread, and really i think that this thread doesnt appreciate this....

Regarding DVB-C and DVB-T :

root@AZBox:~# lsmod
* *Not tainted
em8634dvb 535184 1 - Live 0xc89be000 (PF)
tda10023 7424 0 - Live 0xc88f0000 (F)
zl10353 8240 0 - Live 0xc88de000 (F)
mxl5007t 10144 0 - Live 0xc88d2000 (F)
stv6110x 6928 1 em8634dvb, Live 0xc88d6000
stv090x 68608 1 em8634dvb, Live 0xc8909000
cx24116 51424 1 em8634dvb, Live 0xc88e2000
em8xxx 2514624 1 em8634dvb, Live 0xc8b49000 (PF)
llad 124320 2 em8634dvb,em8xxx, Live 0xc88b2000 (P)
irvfd 16592 1 em8634dvb, Live 0xc8888000 (P)
tangox_ehci_hcd 44464 0 - Live 0xc8891000

Thanks to the team colleague joseba and the_ripper, drivers are there, for DVB-T and DVB-C Tuners used in Elite/Premium/Premium+

For now, You cant ask and expect from us that DVB-T and DVB-C are fixed, as we have to finish more important things, with which You will be informed soon, and even be able to test :) ( I hope soon ).

I propose that everybody calm down feelings and take it easy... We are also humans, and i think problem now is that some of users expect every day release.

Be little more patient, as big changes are comming :) That is all what I can tell now.

Please dont ask US when excatly, but I can say soon :)

Small Info for everybody:

- VFD Fixed ( fully ) ( by DDamir )

- Standby Fixed ( by DDamir )

- Multimedia ( big progress is done, almost all is covered ) ( by sattomy )

- Audio Fix ( the work is in progress :) ) ( by the_ripper )

Also there is new version of AzUP, but i will let telesat tell more about his wonderfull application.

So people dont worry, many of us from this team are not sleeping even 5-6 hours daily !!!

moicas3004
12-11-2010, 04:08 PM
As i said before, just the more we wait the more complete it will come the new image.

Thanks Guys ( Team )

croat
12-11-2010, 04:09 PM
Download rt61sta.dat from your receiver .... edit the file with txteditor to your needs ..... read the readme , all stuff is explained in it ... upload the file

13. AuthMode=value
value
OPEN For open system
SHARED For shared key system
WEPAUTO Auto switch between OPEN and SHARED
WPAPSK For WPA pre-shared key (Infra)
WPA2PSK For WPA2 pre-shared key (Infra)
WPANONE For WPA pre-shared key (Adhoc)
WPA Use WPA_Supplicant
WPA2 Use WPA_Supplicant

14. EncrypType=value
value
NONE For AuthMode=OPEN
WEP For AuthMode=OPEN or AuthMode=SHARED
TKIP For AuthMode=WPAPSK or WPA2PSK
AES For AuthMode=WPAPSK or WPA2PSK

restart azbox ... ifconfig ra0 192.168.1.22 up

if you don`t want to do that everytime you start your azbox add this to bootup file in init.d

gravatasufoca
12-11-2010, 04:39 PM
DVB-S, DVB-C, DVB-T.
Now just left ISDB-T.
ISDB-T will be great from us here in Brazil.
\o/

thanks for all the team.

satdish101
12-11-2010, 04:43 PM
@ MickeySa or The_ripper

will hardware blindscan on the Premium+/Ultra be built into E2?

richy18
12-11-2010, 04:54 PM
Guys I have several questions.

Is there a driver or kernel module to support internal card reader?
Does oscam or cccam/newcs support it?

As i have written in #2462 (https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showpost.php?p=765754&postcount=2462) there is currently no way to use the internal card reader nor an USB Smargo Reader. But you can configure cccam to use shared card data from another box.

voki081
12-11-2010, 06:39 PM
Only want to wish good luck and congratulations to the team.
Go forward :respect-062:
:cup-006:

crawley
12-11-2010, 08:39 PM
@ MickeySa or The_ripper

will hardware blindscan on the Premium+/Ultra be built into E2?

This is a good question! I too would like to know this as I have an Ultra but we'll leave the team to work for the time being and ask them later. :)

Carp95
12-11-2010, 09:44 PM
Blindscan should work there's already a blindscan plugin in dm8x sources, it works with sharp tuners on Ipbox E2 but not with the dm tuners ( old ones) becuase they don't have hw blindscan.

I could post the source files if you want or even the ipk package.

eppie
12-11-2010, 11:24 PM
Blindscan should work there's already a blindscan plugin in dm8x sources, it works with sharp tuners on Ipbox E2 but not with the dm tuners ( old ones) becuase they don't have hw blindscan.

I could post the source files if you want or even the ipk package.

If you post a ipk package ,than you make me happy :respect-062:

Carp95
12-11-2010, 11:41 PM
Updating my dm800 sources now,my sources are from 2009.

So when finished I will attach ipk and source files

here's the old ipk

MACH5
13-11-2010, 12:04 AM
I think there is far too much Portugal Bashing which has nothing to do with this subject where the ripper with german software is creating the best box ever. Look at all these great Portugese products _http://www.portugalweb.com/respect !!

T33
13-11-2010, 01:18 AM
I think there is far too much Portugal Bashing which has nothing to do with this subject where the ripper with german software is creating the best box ever. Look at all these great Portugese products _http://www.portugalweb.com/ respect !!

Producing wine and producing sat receivers are two different things. However I have strong feeling that the opensat programmers do like wine...lots of wine. ;-)

**esp**
13-11-2010, 01:37 AM
Producing wine and producing sat receivers are two different things. However I have strong feeling that the opensat programmers do like wine...lots of wine. ;-)

And compared to the UK, they get lots of Bank Holidays to drink that wine. :D :D

xanadu
13-11-2010, 01:42 AM
And compared to the UK, they get lots of Bank Holidays to drink that wine. :D :D

Which is why nothing ever get's done properly. :rolleyes:

Abdul1508
13-11-2010, 05:50 AM
I see that someone has hacked site _www.azbox-enigma.eu.
I think this is really pathetic of the Turkish guests, who have done this!:puke::puke::puke:

fredda88
13-11-2010, 06:25 AM
Looks like "TheWayEnd" has done alot of damage all over the web so it's probably not a direct hit against ripper and CO.

amyren
13-11-2010, 09:05 AM
Now the azbox-enigma.eu site is down, so they are probably working on it.

And todays the Azbox daily update site is working again, fw.azupd.com/

All the firmware releasedates are reset, so they all show date 2010.11.12
Then all the ones that is nagging about new firmware every day can stay busy all day, trying all the "new firmwares" (ok, bad joke) :)

naveh
13-11-2010, 09:51 AM
Now the azbox-enigma.eu site is down, so they are probably working on it.

And todays the Azbox daily update site is working again, fw.azupd.com/

All the firmware releasedates are reset, so they all show date 2010.11.12
Then all the ones that is nagging about new firmware every day can stay busy all day, trying all the "new firmwares" (ok, bad joke) :)

now we have to check _http://fw.azupd.nl/ for the original date.

4@@@@
13-11-2010, 11:10 AM
For the scard you have to adapt the scard patch to newer kernel.
./smp86xx_kernel_source_2.8.0.1/linux-2.6.15/README.1010.scard.patch
./smp86xx_kernel_source_2.8.0.1/pf/patches/linux-2.6.15/1010.scard.patch

Maybe this will be enough.

luky
13-11-2010, 11:45 AM
I am just waiting when svn goes public so I can setup proper tool chain with kernel, e2 and build tools

hfmls
13-11-2010, 11:47 AM
when drivers are stable enough :)=

amyren
13-11-2010, 11:57 AM
I am just waiting when svn goes public so I can setup proper tool chain with kernel, e2 and build tools

Makes me wonder how the team behind the DS release got their image done..
Or was it just a normal 1.0.31 image with some addons and skins?

paulobr
13-11-2010, 01:12 PM
Makes me wonder how the team behind the DS release got their image done..
Or was it just a normal 1.0.31 image with some addons and skins?

Thayt's a good question????????????

tx0
13-11-2010, 01:31 PM
please guys add the card reader. AFAIK oscam have some azbox cardreader sources.

4@@@@
13-11-2010, 01:37 PM
@tx0: That takes some time to adapt patch and test the kernel. It is easy to write please do it then do it on your own. if my OE toolchain is working I'll try to fix the scard part.

zfeet
13-11-2010, 01:43 PM
For the scard you have to adapt the scard patch to newer kernel.
./smp86xx_kernel_source_2.8.0.1/linux-2.6.15/README.1010.scard.patch
./smp86xx_kernel_source_2.8.0.1/pf/patches/linux-2.6.15/1010.scard.patch

Maybe this will be enough.

That patch is included in the WDTV kernel.

Edit: Looking at The_Ripper's .config there's so scard patch is definitely included.

# CONFIG_TANGOX_SCARD is not set

The_Ripper
13-11-2010, 03:38 PM
Sigma SCARD driver (internal smart card reader) isnt compatible with Dreambox SCI driver IOCTL commands, so Sigma driver needs patching/adjusting, 4@@@@ gave location of the source code ...

apg
13-11-2010, 04:00 PM
Sigma SCARD driver (internal smart card reader) isnt compatible with Dreambox SCI driver IOCTL commands, so Sigma driver needs patching/adjusting, 4@@@@ gave location of the source code ...

We to assume that the internal smart card reader is also turns to work

thanks

4@@@@
13-11-2010, 06:18 PM
As far as I have seen the patches are all applied. The only thing is to uncomment
CONFIG_TANGOX_SCARD=m

I can't test it because I'm building a wrong kernel format at the moment which will not be loaded.

The_Ripper
13-11-2010, 09:11 PM
@4@@@@
What patches you are refer to ?
One for linux source from Sigma that enable SCARD HW interface to work
or someone else patches for Sigma SCARD driver regarding supporting Dreambox SCI IOCTL commands/work flow ?

buyukbang
13-11-2010, 09:29 PM
@The_Ripper,

Does azbox E2 support ntfs write, ntfs-3g ? Latest azbox firmware runs ntfs-3g but fails to load fuse.ko.

Carp95
13-11-2010, 10:35 PM
Off topic

by Guardian

axbox-enigma.eu up again

yep in the air again:king-042:

4@@@@
13-11-2010, 10:38 PM
@The_Ripper: It looks that the patches from ./smp86xx_kernel_source_2.8.0.1/pf/patches/linux-2.6.15/1010.scard.patch are applyed in the WDTV-kernel-source.
But I have to get the kernel built not as elf to get booted to test the new modul and to see if I was right.
Now I have a working kernel - tomorrow I'll test the modules.

Heinz
13-11-2010, 11:21 PM
here is module to scard:

dmesg:

scard: SMP86xx driver loaded (rd_buffer_size = 256, wr_buffer_size = 256, freq = 2000000, interfaces = 1)
scard0: scard present detected.
scard0: scard activation starts ..
Trap instruction in kernel code[#2]:
Cpu 0
$ 0 : 00000000 90970000 00000000 0006c300
$ 4 : c88df7d4 00000174 c88df814 00000000
$ 8 : 95205fe0 00001c00 00000000 96022000
$12 : 0887ac80 000001ce 00000009 00440001
$16 : c88e0d30 1fffffff 95205f68 00000001
$20 : c88e0d9c 00000001 900237c0 90048a68
$24 : 00000000 903bc254
$28 : 95204000 95205f58 c88ddb10 c88dea88
Hi : 00000174
Lo : ffffffff
epc : c88deac4 scard_negotiate+0x218/0x2dc [sckernel] Tainted: PF
ra : c88dea88 scard_negotiate+0x1dc/0x2dc [sckernel]
Cause : 70808034
PrId : 00019069
Modules linked in: sckernel(F) em8634dvb(PF) stv6110x stv090x cx24116 em8xxx(PF) llad(P) irvfd(P) tangox_ehci_hcd
Process scard0 (pid: 2059, threadinfo=95204000, task=967cc4b8)
Stack : c88ddb10 1fffffff a0000000 c88e0d30 ee0110ff c88e0d9c 1fffffff a0000000
c88e0d30 c88df41c 00000000 c88e0d9c a0000000 9098c3a4 c88e0dc8 c88e0fcc
c88dd620 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000 00000000 90028a74 10001c03 00000000 00000000 00000000
00000000 90028a64 2d657361 702d6e65 00000068 00000011 00734000 00733fb0
Call Trace:
[<c88deac4>] scard_negotiate+0x218/0x2dc [sckernel]
[<c88df41c>] scard_monitor+0x894/0xaa8 [sckernel]
[<90028a74>] kernel_thread_helper+0x10/0x18

Code: 8cc20000 8e030050 00a2001b <004001f4> 3c02a000 24630030 00711824 00621825 8c640000

The_Ripper
14-11-2010, 12:07 AM
@buyukbang
I think I enabled all NTFS stuff inside kernel, sorry didnt tried that nor fuse usage.

@Heinz
Driver crash is in this function

static int scard_negotiate(struct scard_private *priv)

at position 0x218 from function start in HEX-ASM, 0x2dc is full length of this function in HEX

scard_negotiate+0x218/0x2dc

MoRpHiUS_x
14-11-2010, 03:12 PM
@The_Ripper and rest of team.

You have a vulnerability in the web _http://www.***********.eu/e107/index.php

This vulnerability use XSS attack in the CMS e107.

I hope this information helps.

Greetings!

NOTE: Additionally, a SQL injection vulnerability exists in e107_plugins/forum/forum_admin.php, which is accessible to administrative users only, but can also be exploited via a cross-site request forgery attack.

CoolST
14-11-2010, 03:47 PM
Online again . _http://www.*************.eu/e107/news.php

@ the Team we waiting for new realese for test ,:sifone:

thanks and B.R .

Abdul1508
14-11-2010, 05:09 PM

thanks and B.R .[/QUOTE]

I know that subject was asked but still remain hopeful.
yeah so nice if there was a new release, so that I can put Azbox into standby,He now stays constantly. :drool5:

alcatel
14-11-2010, 06:24 PM
Online again . _http://www***************8.eu/e107/news.php

thanks and B.R .

thanks and B.R .

yeah so nice if there was a new release, so that I can put Azbox into standby,He now stays constantly. :drool5:[/QUOTE]

stop asking STUPID QUESTIONS.
They already told that they are working,just wait.

If you have nothing to say,just shut up.

Abdul1508
14-11-2010, 06:58 PM
yeah so nice if there was a new release, so that I can put Azbox into standby,He now stays constantly. :drool5:

If you have nothing to say,just shut up.[/QUOTE]

Easy friend I have prompted you technique. I can even write a very good read
I know this forum from the beginning so I know very well what is written and not, you can come up with better technique than what all repeated. Go to someone you spit bile. You do not have to decide for us what we can ask or not.We only make a little fun.:boxing_smiley:

CoolST
14-11-2010, 07:17 PM

If you have nothing to say,just shut up.

We don't asking stupid questions :eek:

only with user test this project can go forword . and we asking for new realese to help this great team with testing report .:king-042:

also we wait for new realise to be part of The_ripper Team .
@ alcatel don't spam with your replay .

Regards .

voki081
14-11-2010, 07:35 PM
@Pr2
Do you have any insiders information about E2 progres?

Thanks

pr2
14-11-2010, 07:55 PM
Hello,

Just be patient, the team is working hard for all of us, so please stop "spamming" with questions let them work. The time they spend reading and replying the forum is time when they cannot develop.

They know very well what we all expect, you have the clue that E2 on Azbox is a reality so please now just be patient for a new release.

Remember that the current release are just there to show that E2 is possible on Azbox, it was not the goal that you start using them for the day-to-day watching TV at this stage, the current public version are not even considered as beta version by the Team.

Pr2

4@@@@
14-11-2010, 08:14 PM
I now have scard activated.

Compiled with
CONFIG_TANGOX_SCARD=y

Then
root@AZBox:/dev# cat /proc/devices
Character devices:
254 scard

mknod scard c 0 254

Put the card into the slot

dmesg shows
scard0: got response from the scard --> switch to normal

The problem is, that I can't build the em8634dvb.ko that it is acepted by my own kernel.

So I can't do more at the moment.

voki081
14-11-2010, 08:25 PM
Hello,

Just be patient, the team is working hard for all of us, so please stop "spamming" with questions let them work. The time they spend reading and replying the forum is time when they cannot develop.

Pr2

I dont has intention to spam and have feelling that my question isnt spamming.
My question is not to intended to the team, and i didnt ask any release dates or something and just want to heard from you some insider infos if you have it.
I know that team work hard and they will inform us about progress, but i only want to breake monotony.
thanks on the answer

[0_o]
14-11-2010, 08:47 PM
I now have scard activated.

Compiled with
CONFIG_TANGOX_SCARD=y

Then
root@AZBox:/dev# cat /proc/devices
Character devices:
254 scard

mknod scard c 0 254

Put the card into the slot

dmesg shows

The problem is, that I can't build the em8634dvb.ko that it is acepted by my own kernel.

So I can't do more at the moment.

Thank you. This is a great step ahead! :)
Maybe The_Ripper and team can help you on that :)

Regards

4@@@@
14-11-2010, 09:18 PM
Strange - but in 0.31 kernel it can be loaded.
Try it - my card still not working but maybe some other have success.

Remove txt
load it with insmod and first build the device as discibed above.

I see
dvb_ca_ioctl: Error - invalid ioctl 80086f87

Maybe that's what The_ripper told us.

But if I play with the card I see

card0: scard present detected.
scard0: scard removal detected.

Not that far away.

hfmls
14-11-2010, 09:19 PM
pretty cool hope soon we can use it with a card with oscam reader :P

damo
14-11-2010, 09:22 PM
just one question, the next release will be alpha or beta?

T0rca1950
14-11-2010, 09:32 PM
Beta.

Abdul1508
14-11-2010, 09:46 PM
just one question, the next release will be alpha or beta?

MickeySa
Senior Member Join Date: Aug 2009
Thanked 2,591 Times in 101 Posts

Just small info, as we can see a lot of negative energy is in this thread, and really i think that this thread doesnt appreciate this....

Regarding DVB-C and DVB-T :
Code:
root@AZBox:~# lsmod
* *Not tainted
em8634dvb 535184 1 - Live 0xc89be000 (PF)
tda10023 7424 0 - Live 0xc88f0000 (F)
zl10353 8240 0 - Live 0xc88de000 (F)
mxl5007t 10144 0 - Live 0xc88d2000 (F)
stv6110x 6928 1 em8634dvb, Live 0xc88d6000
stv090x 68608 1 em8634dvb, Live 0xc8909000
cx24116 51424 1 em8634dvb, Live 0xc88e2000
em8xxx 2514624 1 em8634dvb, Live 0xc8b49000 (PF)
llad 124320 2 em8634dvb,em8xxx, Live 0xc88b2000 (P)
irvfd 16592 1 em8634dvb, Live 0xc8888000 (P)
tangox_ehci_hcd 44464 0 - Live 0xc8891000
Thanks to the team colleague joseba and the_ripper, drivers are there, for DVB-T and DVB-C Tuners used in Elite/Premium/Premium+

For now, You cant ask and expect from us that DVB-T and DVB-C are fixed, as we have to finish more important things, with which You will be informed soon, and even be able to test ( I hope soon ).I propose that everybody calm down feelings and take it easy... We are also humans, and i think problem now is that some of users expect every day release.

Be little more patient, as big changes are comming That is all what I can tell now.

Please dont ask US when excatly, but I can say soon

Small Info for everybody:

- VFD Fixed ( fully ) ( by DDamir )

- Standby Fixed ( by DDamir )

- Multimedia ( big progress is done, almost all is covered ) ( by sattomy )

- Audio Fix ( the work is in progress ) ( by the_ripper )

Also there is new version of AzUP, but i will let telesat tell more about his wonderfull application.

So people dont worry, many of us from this team are not sleeping even 5-6 hours daily !!!

damo
14-11-2010, 10:10 PM
@Abdul1508

I do not understand your answer! In the text you copied vine not said whether it will be alpha or beta! I have nothing to learn from you!

The_Ripper
14-11-2010, 10:11 PM
4@@@@
Try it - my card still not working but maybe some other have success.

No one will have success with Sigma scard driver, as I allready told "it doesnt support dreambox SCI ioctl commands/work flow"

4@@@@
14-11-2010, 10:17 PM
@The_Ripper: Well so I will try to fix it. maybe it takes some time. i wrote also that I asume the ioctl error occures of the thing you mentioned.

[0_o]
14-11-2010, 10:28 PM
No one will have success with Sigma scard driver, as I allready told "it doesnt support dreambox SCI ioctl commands/work flow"

This is a silly question, but that means that there's a lot work to adapt that or isnt possible adapt the azbox reader to work like dreambox one?

Thank you

apg
14-11-2010, 10:54 PM

It is definitely? I'll be able to connect unless a Smargo?

thanks

waxfuzz
14-11-2010, 11:16 PM
Can we use pcsc/ccid usb smartcard readers ? Are supported?

paulobr
15-11-2010, 08:44 PM
well i'sorry i just want to know if someone know at stage is the development of enigma2 on azbox what really need to be down for everyone know, because there is no information and simple we need some words from the team please.
Regards from Portugal

donpee
15-11-2010, 09:25 PM
the main thing is not done yet - audio. why bother with card reader? do you want to watch tv with no audio? i dont

hfmls
15-11-2010, 09:27 PM
if some users want to help The_Ripper and team adding card reader support, why not?
I really appreciate the help they give.

Sjaak66
15-11-2010, 10:07 PM
well i'sorry i just want to know if someone know at stage is the development of enigma2 on azbox what really need to be down for everyone know, because there is no information and simple we need some words from the team please.
Regards from Portugal

Stop yanking please. Only 3 days ago you got an update from the team and even THANKed them for that, see: https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showpost.php?p=766754&postcount=2525
Come be patient give the team time to create an real usable image. They gave us the images to proof it is possible to have E2 on Azbox. Now give them time finish it !

satdish101
15-11-2010, 11:37 PM
It would be productive if people try to limit their comments in this thread to issues regarding installation/uninstall, bugs, feature requests/questions and constructive feedback (even if negative). The endless posts of "when will new version be released," need to stop and let the dev team do their work as others have posted many times over.

BIGIFA
16-11-2010, 05:56 AM
mods/admin i think you need to offer a regular visitor and trusted member mod rights over this thread to deleet pointless posts in order to keep this clear and easy to find info that is needed rathere than filtering through page after page of sh|tty questions that have already been answerd but the poster is too dam lazzy to read the topic.
Just a suggestion P.S. hmfls wouldnt be a bad shout he/she has been a verry constructiv poster on this subject. I would have suggested a member of the_ripper team but they are far to bussy to deal with such menial tasks lol

xanadu
16-11-2010, 08:59 AM
All the posts moaning about irrelevant posts should also be deleted.

In fact..why not just delete everything and sit in complete silence. :rolleyes:

Dig Deep
16-11-2010, 12:16 PM
or start a new thread, this one is really BIG now.
If a mod could keep an eye open then we could get this new thread run like we wish, no hassel and begging !

massimo1167
17-11-2010, 12:56 PM
Enigma2: Release 3.0.1
Machine: Dreambox dm8000
Date: 20101116
Issuer: Dream Multimedia
Link: flashable firmware images for dm8000
MD5: 537ce05774c5891fe8efe39e2ce3a9f7
Description:
-------------------------------
CHANGELOG DM8000 RELEASE 3.0.1
------------------------------------------
enigma2 (20101111 rel30 -> 20101116 rel30)

Next azbox E2 releases will be based on 3.x?

Carp95
17-11-2010, 01:16 PM
Next azbox E2 releases will be based on 3.x?

Why?

CHANGELOG DM800 RELEASE 3.0.1
enigma2 (20101111 rel30 -> 20101116 rel30)
[Softwaremanager]
don't display upgradable packages additionally as installed packages

[Start******]
don't install satellite favourites for cable and terrestrial tuners
in case no default service list is present, prompt a service scan during setup ******

[Skins]
inhibit unexpected blinking of parts of the OLED display while recording

[Translations]
update et,fi,lt,sk translations

------------
misc changes
------------
fixed inoperative automatic cable transponder searching

But I can't see in The_Ripper's sources so if he updates enigma part he will get it for free

massimo1167
17-11-2010, 02:46 PM
Why?
Is just a question...

massimo1167
17-11-2010, 03:55 PM
I quit i'm going to sell my azbox i'm desapointed sorry

why, right now?
It 's like during the marathon in New York, if you decide to retire only missing the last 800 meters ...
walk without run ;)

ebro
17-11-2010, 04:21 PM
All good things come to those that wait. :-)

CoolST
17-11-2010, 04:39 PM
be patient , i think he cooking something good .
wait one more ...

B.R

[0_o]
17-11-2010, 04:55 PM

And why you need to tell us that??...

If you are disappointed, isnt The_Ripper and his team fault! So I think there's no need to come here and say those things...

drazen1983
17-11-2010, 05:19 PM
I'm not selling my Azbox FYI

leif666
17-11-2010, 05:46 PM

Ok, How much do you want for it? I will buy it :-)

Thanks to The_Ripper and his team is this tuner about to do great things :king-041:

You have to understand that what the team is doing now is the same that "the Traveler" did for Dreambox several years ago
. Then it took over a year to get a stable image.

There will be several beta versions, but in the end it will be great :-)

Sjaak66
17-11-2010, 06:52 PM
i'm not selling my azbox fyi

:smilielol5:

bevste
17-11-2010, 08:54 PM
Now I realise this may be a dumb question but the file problems relating to this site are only to do with emulation and os cards so firmware development wont be affected right?

kooleracer
17-11-2010, 10:42 PM
Now I realise this may be a dumb question but the file problems relating to this site are only to do with emulation and os cards so firmware development wont be affected right?

You just answered your own question.....:king-042:

cosworth4x4
17-11-2010, 10:55 PM
if the firmware contains whats no longer allowed then it comes into that catagory.

as for why aint the mods deleting this keeping a eye on whats been posted etc.

we are but in a no win situation we delete we get moaned at we leave it there we get moaned at, in reality we can win , so try to play a level field.

we try to leave on here as much as we can.

hfmls
18-11-2010, 12:32 AM
The_Ripper's and team releases do not include emus,cams or keys, so we're good :)

T0rca1950
19-11-2010, 12:13 AM
@The_Ripper and co.

I think you could give us at least a rough information when will Beta be out.
The last info that we got from you was exactly before a week, when MickeySa said that Beta will be out soon.
Will it be ready for 5 days? 10? A month?

Thank You.

@All that will say: "Let them work...blabla...you should be thankfull for anything they did... blabla... :

I don't think this question will kill anybody. Chill. :cool:

hfmls
19-11-2010, 12:24 AM
MickeySA already said The_Ripper was working in (timmer) sound problem.
If there's no news yet...he still is working on it. I assume he can't advance any estimated day..date, since he doesn't know how long he is gonna take to finish it. :)

dempsey
19-11-2010, 12:24 AM
Are you bored with? Do you have something to do?
Take your bike and do something good for your health, or finally tidy in the garage.
Beta fw nobody needs. More we are interested in fw that will be usable without a fatal error and therefore date me personally could not care less.

T0rca1950
19-11-2010, 12:30 AM
Are you bored with? Do you have something to do?
Take your bike and do something good for your health, or finally tidy in the garage.
Beta fw nobody needs. More we are interested in fw that will be usable without a fatal error and therefore date me personally could not care less.

My health is excellent and my garage clean and tidy. Thanks for asking.
The question isn't for you. You are their lawyer?

@hfmls
You are a Benfica fan!
Torcida Split and No Name Boys - frendship 4ever! Check this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mfmlokj_X0c). :respect-048: :respect-039:

hfmls
19-11-2010, 12:35 AM
hehe i know that "friendship" :) Yeah, i'm NN supporter too. \o/

leao6
19-11-2010, 01:52 AM
hehe i know that "friendship" :) Yeah, i'm NN supporter too. \o/
of topic sorry
this year we have two enigma: good:enigma 2 by the ripper and the team and bad enigma roberto by benfica :smilielol5::)

Carp95
19-11-2010, 09:21 AM
Problem is that the Team can't give you a date or estimated days.

Fixing timer sound, you can't plan this.

So if you say i'll start today and it will take 10 days then it would be possible but this is something totaly different even The_Ripper don't know how much time it will take.

He started the job and he will see when it's finished

Dig Deep
19-11-2010, 02:55 PM
Hmm, it would be a very good idea to condense this thread into something that could be read in only a day or two.

So a mod could (perhaps) move everything that is not needed into a new fresh thread called Chat or something like that.

Any new AZ box owner have no chance to read all this.

MACH5
19-11-2010, 05:28 PM
There will be no new azbox owners untill enigma 2 is released, better to wait a very very long time for a stable Enigma 2 release without any deadlines, then release fimware that is unstable. Existing Azbox users are the most patient PVR users anyway, so no worry.

I belief that opensat is so happy with this forum, that they have managed to threatened satpimps with all kinds of legal stuff, that they had to redraw their files.

kaszy
19-11-2010, 07:35 PM
:bowing-036:

chepejohn
20-11-2010, 03:25 AM
@ Na Sracaire ..
Bhí ar ár ghlúine thar a in Éirinn mar sin d'fhéadfaí tú a deifir ar bun ar mhaithe le f££k

dxhound2003
20-11-2010, 04:06 AM
@ Na Sracaire ..
Bhí ar ár ghlúine thar a in Éirinn mar sin d'fhéadfaí tú a deifir ar bun ar mhaithe le f££k

Do you think The Ripper could fix the Irish economy as well as the AzBox?

chepejohn
20-11-2010, 05:07 AM
why not , nill aint hin is a hin hain ta fain \0/

MoRpHiUS_x
20-11-2010, 02:50 PM
@dxhound2003 (https://www.satpimps.co.uk/member.php?u=98437)

The Irish economy do not know, but of course if AZBOX.

And not only AZBOX, but any other box.

nakata
20-11-2010, 05:18 PM
off topic
does anyone knows what is going to happen on Monday?
_hxxp://www.facebook.com/AzBoxHD

the illuminati
20-11-2010, 05:40 PM
off topic

may be a new AZBOX FERRARI:respect-050:

T0rca1950
20-11-2010, 05:50 PM
off topic

Maybe new original firmware? :leaving:

hfmls
20-11-2010, 06:16 PM
maybe absolutely nothing?:)

yeyyyy :)

nstergi
20-11-2010, 06:25 PM
{funny mode]
maybe they will release a new stb that will:

-do what elite promised
-do what premium promised
-do what premium plus promised
-do what ultra promises
-do the laundry
-make coffee
-work as adsl router

but with a alpha - beta- omega crapy fw that will do half of them with limited capabilities:)

hfmls
20-11-2010, 06:34 PM
i have 99,99999% sure it's just a stupid campaign and someone will get an azbox free for being a dumb. :)

xanadu
20-11-2010, 06:38 PM
Maybe they will refund everyone that bought an Azbox HD? :D

[0_o]
20-11-2010, 06:45 PM
Maybe they will refund everyone that bought an Azbox HD? :D

Wish that eheh

leif666
20-11-2010, 08:16 PM
i have 99,99999% sure it's just a stupid campaign and someone will get an azbox free for being a dumb. :)

You were right :-)

http://www.facebook.com/AzBoxHD#!/AzBoxHD?v=app_4949752878

zfeet
20-11-2010, 08:28 PM
off topic

New firmware?

the illuminati
20-11-2010, 08:45 PM
New firmware?

in your dreams

zulika
20-11-2010, 09:10 PM
From Miceky SA of novisf.com

I think that we all as users get everything the_ripper and crew did. I tell you people, the patience, and as a result you will see, a functional E2 in the TV area, a fully functional Media Player, which currently does not have an E2 receiver, at least when it comes to support for various audio and video formats, so even imagine and 1080p playback via a CIFS-

T0rca1950
20-11-2010, 09:10 PM
in your dreams

Why not?
They didin't give out a new frimware since months... It couldn't be impossible...
I expect that. :cool:

stevie1961
20-11-2010, 09:38 PM
I seriously cant get too exited, been there before too often > 18 months of headache and hatred of Opensat.

It has been quiet on the firmware front for quite a while now, and the usual posters who are in the know have also been quiet.

Something is coming no doubt, but on Opensats recent form ??????

Thank Heavens that something is being done with the Azbox, weather it be the ripper & co or Opensat with the rippers help.

It could be that we get a hybred firmware with the best of both worlds.:respect-046:

Rhodes
20-11-2010, 09:58 PM
It would really be a dream!!!:drool5::sifone:

From Miceky SA of novisf.com

I think that we all as users get everything the_ripper and crew did. I tell you people, the patience, and as a result you will see, a functional E2 in the TV area, a fully functional Media Player, which currently does not have an E2 receiver, at least when it comes to support for various audio and video formats, so even imagine and 1080p playback via a CIFS-

jamesjay
20-11-2010, 10:33 PM
off topic

If you click on the info on the above page this is what you get:

With only five years, OpenSat, LDA. is a large multinational company with a very strong brand: AZBox. OpenSat is specialized producer of High-Definition Multimedia Receivers and Media Centers.

Therefore AZBox is not just a brand, it's a philosophy of life. AZBox is the future of quality television.

Choose the AZBox model you like and just enjoy. You have lots of choices. Our priority is to offer you the best in your leisure time.

What do we want? Show you our point of view. Show you the power of features coming from TV, Multimedia and Internet. Show you how to live in High Definition.

Multimedia Receivers and Media Centers, always in High Definition.

Their sales must be so bad they are looking for new customers, so instead of fixing the firmware for their present customers they have got this cunning plan...find new customers that can't read the negative comments on forums about their boxes while being able to read the above sales-talk.

Their cunning plan is as good as their boxes, firmware, and sales-talk...totally useless!!

damo
20-11-2010, 10:43 PM
pholosofy of life?! WHAT? :banghead: hahahaahhahahahahahhahahahahahah
I think this man have a problem....lovely Hug0 fuc* you!

leerock
20-11-2010, 11:38 PM
"AZBox is not just a brand, it's a philosophy of life.
AZBox is the future of quality television."
lol

I would like some of what he smoked!!!

Rhodes
21-11-2010, 12:14 AM
Actually they are very cocky:beatdeadhorse5:

"AZBox is not just a brand, it's a philosophy of life.
AZBox is the future of quality television."
lol

I would like some of what he smoked!!!

VFL
21-11-2010, 12:39 AM
what happned now? wont countune fix some or it is finshed to make e2?

jamesjay
21-11-2010, 12:58 AM
If the "AZBox is the future of quality television" I am going back to just listening to the radio...my premium+ is only used for the odd 4.2.2 sports feed so it is gathering dust, maybe opensat should use this and re-brand it as vacuum cleaner...after all that's a closer description of their product than their own.

Robertus78
21-11-2010, 01:14 AM
Are we goin'to bash Opensat again or are we goin'to talk about Enigma in this thread? If its the first I know that the people with problems all can get good and honoust help from the people of Opensat/ Azbox. If its the second, I think a dream can come true.

jamesjay
21-11-2010, 03:07 AM
Are we goin'to bash Opensat again or are we goin'to talk about Enigma in this thread? If its the first I know that the people with problems all can get good and honoust help from the people of Opensat/ Azbox. If its the second, I think a dream can come true.

I think it is the members of this forum that give good and honest help to people that need it, and not opensat...I have benefited from follow members help myself, we are not bashing but stating the facts, there was speculation on here that opensat were issuing new firmware on Monday when it was just a Christmas promotion drive to boost sales, and this is regardless of the fact that they have not got a fully functioning box yet.

There is not much to discuss at the moment with E2 because we are waiting for the team to complete their work and we have been asked to be patient...so while we are waiting why not comment on opensats further inaccurate claims, if opensat stopped coming out with so much inaccurate media dross and stopped over hyping their products and themselves, then I wouldn't be bashing them, but if they can I will, because they are offering little or no support for their products, and are sitting back and doing nothing about the shortfalls in their original claims for their products.

The fact is an Azbox-mas should not just be for Christmas, it should be for all the things that opensat claimed it could do 2 years ago...but doesn't.

stavross
21-11-2010, 09:28 AM
I feel the problems are we have now had a taste of E2 (Thanks to the ripper and team)but this has made us thirsty for more and Opensat bashing I know personally wish I got a dm instead at the moment Knowing what E2 can do and xmas is here soon.

Stavross:banghead:

mikeyea
21-11-2010, 10:08 AM
I think so too, OS bashing is a bit of a pastime, but in my opinion they deserve it. I have got a lot of help from this (and from other forums around the world) forum, but not from OS forum. The best you can get there, when you describe a problem, is "I have tried what you say, and in my box there is no problem. So you must have made a mistake yourself". And this only, when they accept your entry to the forum at all, because it is "moderated", aka "censored".

satboss
21-11-2010, 10:19 AM
opent sat should retire ; better for the ripper and the team to make the new fw after chrismas ;

bevste
21-11-2010, 03:49 PM
I agree that Opensat have been remiss with there responcibilitys towards us consumers but if they bring out a new E2 firmware that works then who cares! This box is a good receiver crying out for good firmware, i am happily using the rippers software at present and im hopeful that a beta version with most problems ironed out will be out soon! Maybe the ripper and team have shamed opensat into doing what they should have done 18 months ago, either way big up to the Ripper!!:respect-023:

MickeySa
21-11-2010, 04:55 PM
To put smile on Your faces :)

Here We go - STC Timers and Compensation :

DVB: STC compesation -> 15 seconds ...
DVB: STC compesation -> the projected difference is greater than the delta mean, increasing the VCXO speed
DVB: STC compesation -> the projected difference is less than the delta mean, decreasing the VCXO speed
DVB: STC compesation -> the projected difference is less than the delta mean, decreasing the VCXO speed

If all went as planned You can expect BETA today ( late tonight ) or tomorrow.

So far Audio is working stable on any channel durring zapp or watching :)

I hope that Your patience and waiting will result in this case with very very good and stable working Enigma 2.

tul
21-11-2010, 05:05 PM

DVB: STC compesation -> the projected difference is greater than the delta mean, increasing the VCXO speed

I hope that Your patience and waiting will result in this case with very very good and stable working Enigma 2.

thats aweosome, i was already thinking you guys where planning a big release over xmas xD
well santa come earlier ^^

paulobr
21-11-2010, 05:18 PM
I'm so happy it's wonderful thank you the team you are simple the best.

bevste
21-11-2010, 05:39 PM
:respect-050:Well they say all good things come to those that wait! Keep up the good work, im sure i speak for all when i say many thanks for your work!!

Doume
21-11-2010, 05:46 PM
Excellent, as expected...

Just an additional remark : My Azbox is currently running 1.0.30, and it displays an uptime of : 17 days, without any crash of kernel, nor Enigma2 ! ! ! !

A lot of receivers would be able to do the same... without success

That prooves the base of your releases is rock solid.

Congratulations, and thanks for all : Good methods generate good product !

paulobr
21-11-2010, 06:01 PM
I hop that the new release come today as soon as possible for i can see the wonderful job that this team was done thank u guys today you make my best day and i'm so happy that i will waiting for the new released.
Great Job and my gratitude to the team

JuanMag
21-11-2010, 06:03 PM

Azbox HD Premium + also ? ;]

nstergi
21-11-2010, 06:08 PM
please
pleaaasee

also update the installation procedure

if necessary

:respect-023::respect-061::respect-059:

hfmls
21-11-2010, 06:25 PM
i Think now all releases are to all boxs. elite premium ultra etc.
drivers are done, so..

The_Ripper
21-11-2010, 07:05 PM
@JuanMag
Main driver smp8634 is the same for all azbox receivers, so this STC compensation algo too.

Christos91
21-11-2010, 07:15 PM
Thx the E2 Team for this great News.

I hope that I can check the New Betaversion before I go sleep today^^

zeini
21-11-2010, 07:21 PM
STC - I don't know what this mean.

fundidun
21-11-2010, 07:30 PM
STC - I don't know what this mean.

STC (System Time Clock)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/5d/Flujo_de_transporte_y_programa.jp g

BE-COOL
21-11-2010, 07:39 PM
Great news! I hope that smargo drivers work in this release, so we can use cards in azbox.

Thanks a lot E2 team :)

[0_o]
21-11-2010, 07:53 PM
Great news! I hope that smargo drivers work in this release, so we can use cards in azbox.

Thanks a lot E2 team :)

Also, I just need the internal reader to get it working on my Azbox too! This is a great piece of art! Congratulations team, you are giving me (and many others) the best Christmas present! :respect-069:

paulobr
21-11-2010, 08:20 PM
Please guys don't make the source code public ever because opensat will take all the credits.
Regards from Portugal

[0_o]
21-11-2010, 08:29 PM
Please guys don't make the source code public ever because opensat will take all the credits.
Regards from Portugal

? LOL

Everybody knows who are working really hard on this! -> The_Ripper and his team.

MoRpHiUS_x
21-11-2010, 08:30 PM
@paulobr

Are required to publish the source code of all that is open source.

Where it is not necessary to publish the source code is in the drivers that have scheduled them. And The_Ripper already said that they only publish the binaries.

paulobr
21-11-2010, 08:53 PM
I'm so excited please the team could make now the release public please....
Thanks

4myazbox
21-11-2010, 08:58 PM
Yes we are as excited as my 7 years young daughter (and of course she can't wait - never!)

The_Ripper
21-11-2010, 09:08 PM
@paulobr
Code is my Proprietary, no one from team or any "company" has it.
Dont worry be happy ;)

MickeySa
21-11-2010, 09:09 PM
Just to keep all of you informed, we are finalizing the testing procedure :

DVB: PCR:12e917fc4 STC=12e91b920 ffffffffffffc6a4<6>
DVB: StcComp: pcr=0x000000012e917fc4 stc=0x000000012e91b920 stc-pcr=0x000000000000395c= 14684= * 163ms<6>
DVB: PCR:12e91afac STC=12e91e914 ffffffffffffc698<6>
DVB: StcComp: pcr=0x000000012e91afac stc=0x000000012e91e914 stc-pcr=0x0000000000003968= 14696= * 163ms<6

We are awaiting that it reach 200 ms to be 1000000% sure all is ok, without any BUG's regarding Audio ( as the STC pre buffer is 200 ms ).

Currently we are running 2 hours without any problems while watching FTA channel.

paulobr
21-11-2010, 09:22 PM
@paulobr
Dont worry be happy ;)

you are the man the best genius thanks..No words......

satman72
21-11-2010, 09:30 PM
Just to keep all of you informed, we are finalizing the testing procedure :

DVB: PCR:12e917fc4 STC=12e91b920 ffffffffffffc6a4<6>
DVB: StcComp: pcr=0x000000012e917fc4 stc=0x000000012e91b920 stc-pcr=0x000000000000395c= 14684= * 163ms<6>
DVB: PCR:12e91afac STC=12e91e914 ffffffffffffc698<6>
DVB: StcComp: pcr=0x000000012e91afac stc=0x000000012e91e914 stc-pcr=0x0000000000003968= 14696= * 163ms<6

We are awaiting that it reach 200 ms to be 1000000% sure all is ok, without any BUG's regarding Audio ( as the STC pre buffer is 200 ms ).

Currently we are running 2 hours without any problems while watching FTA channel.

Just a question, to load this new beta we will need to follow the old procedure with azup 1.1?
Regards

hfmls
21-11-2010, 09:34 PM
regarding internal card reader, i remember someone was trying to work on this subject, how is it going?

i know The_Ripper will make this work after STC is done (it seems it is done now)
but out of curiosity someone was working on it right?

btw: The_Ripper if no major bugs are found in this new release, what's your next in list to-do?

Internal Card reader, or...what? :)

freeman01
21-11-2010, 09:34 PM
@paulobr
Dont worry be happy ;)

Many thanks for your hard work The_Ripper.You deserve respect from all azbox owners,all we can give in return is our appreciations and our regards.:respect-023

Regards

The_Ripper
21-11-2010, 09:38 PM
@hfmls
PES filters for subtitles or other PIDs that is needed, recording, there is some work on internal card reader driver plus we are trying to see why external USB readers doesnt work, etc ...

satman72
21-11-2010, 09:39 PM
regarding internal card reader, i remember someone was trying to work on this subject, how is it going?

i know The_Ripper will make this work after STC is done (it seems it is done now)
but out of curiosity someone was working on it right?

btw: The_Ripper if no major bugs are found in this new release, what's your next in list to-do?

Internal Card reader, or...what? :)

I think we should test this new release before do questions!
Actually we don't know what has been implemented yet and what is still in development. So be patient and wait this night or tomorrow morning.

The_Ripper
21-11-2010, 09:40 PM
@satman72
I think new AzUp version will be published, but telesat can tell more about it.

Actually we don't know what has been implemented yet and what is still in development. So be patient and wait this night or tomorrow morning.

Main thing is this Audio SYNC fix, so when you watch channel for a while you dont lost audio.
It needed me huge amount a time to fix/add this to kernel driver, I am still testing it , it's allmost 3 hours without lost/sync audio.

Abdul1508
21-11-2010, 09:42 PM
This is great news, The ripper, MickeySa, Sattommy,and the rest of the team thanks for your patience and good work! :respect-014::respect-014:

[0_o]
21-11-2010, 09:56 PM
@satman72
I think new AzUp version will be published, but telesat can tell more about it.

Main thing is this Audio SYNC fix, so when you watch channel for a while you dont lost audio.
It needed me huge amount a time to fix/add this to kernel driver, I am still testing it , it's allmost 3 hours without lost/sync audio.

I'm sure that everything should be ok with audio now! :)
Also... if isnt 100% ok, all guys can help you reporting bugs with more time :)

mus26c
21-11-2010, 10:09 PM
This is excellent news, thanks to The_Ripper and team for thier excellent work.

I might take time off from work and call sick tommorrow :rofl: to play around with E2 :woohoo-022:

freeman01
21-11-2010, 10:13 PM
This is excellent news, thanks to The_Ripper and team for thier excellent work.

I might take time off from work and call sick tommorrow :rofl: to play around with E2 :woohoo-022:

LOL ,:respect-057:was just thinking the same:rofl:

waxfuzz
21-11-2010, 10:14 PM
i have the azbox without front case for three weeks haahha , waiting for dvb-c driver or dvb-t driver. I am now how a child in Christmas Night waiting for the presents. :D

vrlika
21-11-2010, 10:15 PM
Not even worth advertising this box on fl*bay any more because no one will want to buy it lol !!!
regards to ripper cant wait for E2 it will make this box alive.
cheers

CoolST
21-11-2010, 10:34 PM
Thanks to The_ripper and Team .
many user are waiting to test today , Don't Leave for Tomorrow What You Can Do Today .:)

my page are waiting for lanching the new update _h**p://azbox-enigma.webs.com/

hope you more sucece .
thanks .

pingflood
21-11-2010, 10:44 PM
my page are waiting for lanching the new update

http://i54.tinypic.com/293zsc3.jpg

mihaela
21-11-2010, 10:47 PM
waiting

JuanMag
21-11-2010, 11:02 PM
everyone is waiting, be patient ;]

Abdul1508
21-11-2010, 11:08 PM
I see that everyone is waiting, the server on the offiele site is red:001_302: 250%.

hfmls
21-11-2010, 11:12 PM
The_Ripper 3 hours without any problem, that's pretty good, seems no problems at all. :)
BTW, is EPG ok? I dunno if that files i sent were any good at all to fix the problem, any way.
Because of today's release my azbox hd will never see again original firmware :)

paasoares
21-11-2010, 11:27 PM
Because of today's release my azbox hd will never see again original firmware :)

hfmls, i also hope that today is the last day that my Elite see the original firmware :)

If this version is OK with SD and HD channels (Video/Audio) and plays fine MKV 1080p with DTS and subtitles(SRT) through NFS share or CIFS share, then its for sure... Tchau Opensat Firmware....forever

moding
21-11-2010, 11:27 PM
or maybe because of the tomorrow's release... ;)

hfmls
21-11-2010, 11:35 PM
or maybe because of the tomorrow's release... ;)

that would be a punch in the stomach :D

pobro
21-11-2010, 11:40 PM
Thanks to The_ripper and Team

NDJAMEL
21-11-2010, 11:41 PM
A big big big Thanks to The_ripper and Team

moding
21-11-2010, 11:41 PM
that would be a punch in the stomach :D

we will survive...;)

to wait one, or two days, more or less,doesn't make the difference anymore, after we have been waiting for this very,very long time ,nothing can destroy us anymore... :D:D:D

satdish101
21-11-2010, 11:56 PM
Big thanks to The_ripper and team :woot-035:

gonna be hard for Opensat's "annoucment" to be better ;)

stavross
22-11-2010, 12:36 AM
Must be dreaming!!!! Thought I Heard Beta E2 released today/tommorow?????
Only joking But I did nearly buy a DM mainly becuse wife gave me ear ache "why did you buy this piece of Sh*t for "I told her there is a god or gods namely " Ripper & Co"

Many Many thanks

Stavross:respect-069: :respect-046: :party:

hfmls
22-11-2010, 12:38 AM
ehehe, yes :) i still hope today...if it's tomorrow i hope till 3 a.m. since The_Ripper's tests are going good, i think we'll get lucky, i hope. i woke up late today, so i probably gonna be awake all night and i would prefer spend all night setting up this new release :D

MickeySa
22-11-2010, 12:56 AM
Stay tunned, BETA is packing currently now....

Colleague telesat will give more information when it is finished, and ofcourse new AzUP version.

Stay tuned !

The_Ripper
22-11-2010, 12:57 AM
Sorry guys, still testing different STC algo and how it behave, but as MickeySa said telesat is prepraing new E2 image
I really dont want to back on this STC drift/audio SYNC lost ... it giving me headache

MoRpHiUS_x
22-11-2010, 12:59 AM
@MickeySa.

You could put the changelog of the new release?.

Is to let people know the news.

Thanks!

hfmls
22-11-2010, 01:00 AM
Sorry but ... MickeySA and The_Ripper, still test phase or release in next minutes? :)
I didn't understand what was the situation :D

The_Ripper
22-11-2010, 01:02 AM
@hfmls
I am testing some different STC algos and looking how it behaves it, so maybe on next driver release use better one. It takes time till Audio SYNC start so thats why we will released with one driver and for me to wait if this algo that I right now testing is better then old one ...

hfmls
22-11-2010, 01:05 AM
I understand, thank you very much. :)
We'll be waiting.
And thank you 1000 The_Ripper, telesat, MickeySA and other users from the team.

MickeySa
22-11-2010, 01:12 AM
RTi core BETA 1.0

RELEASE NOTES

What is new :

- Audio Fix ( Different STC Compensation Algos are in testing for best performance ) - You can expect still some small problems.

- HDMI Hotplug Fixed

- AzBox VFD Functionallity ( SETUP -> SYSTEM -> AZboxVFD for setup ). by DDamir

- Standby functionality FIXED by DDamir

- Multimedia Player Support ( Support for Various media formats ) by Sattomy

- SubtitlePlayer 3.0.2 ( Exclusivity, as SubtitlePlayer 3.02 is only accessible currently on AzBox HD ) by DDamir

- CrossEPG Plugin Integrated

- WebInterface AzBox HD ( Automatic selection of RCU on Web Interface Elite / Premium RCU ) by DDamir

- USB drivers support for Keyboard and Mouse by joseba

WE WOULD LIKE TO SAY THANKS TO OPENSAT WHICH WAS INVOLVED TO PUT ALL EFFORTS TO SUPPORT AND COOPERATE ON THIS PROJECT

hfmls
22-11-2010, 01:27 AM
Well, gotta say i was 50-50 regarding opensat support on this.
This is confirmed now, so, thank you for working together, this was a must.

hfmls
22-11-2010, 01:29 AM
Rti core beta stands for what? :)

MickeySa
22-11-2010, 01:31 AM
Ripper Team Image core , the core from which other teams if they want, they will be in position to develope from our CVS image their own image:

NOTE: RTi core does NOT contain any kind of illegal stuff, and it will stay like that !!!

hfmls
22-11-2010, 01:33 AM
Ripper Team Image core , the core from which other teams if they want, they will be in position to develope from our CVS image their own image:

NOTE: RTi core does NOT contain any kind of illegal stuff, and it will stay like that !!!

Ok, makes sence :)
No illegal stuff is needed in your images, and of course if Opensat is/was involved, should never be included, hehe :)

So, we can expect new release today and if new algo works better probably new release in next couple of days?

MoRpHiUS_x
22-11-2010, 01:34 AM
Is the firm now in version BETA or continues in version TEST?

pingflood
22-11-2010, 01:35 AM
oh dear... 3 pages before opensat was the devil. now they are 50% gods.
come'on guys.

maybe now you stop throwing stones everyone and everywhere and start enjoying the equipment you have without all that whiming.

hfmls
22-11-2010, 01:37 AM
come'on guys.

maybe now you stop throwing stones everyone and everywhere and start enjoying the equipment you have without all that whiming.

we'll we gotta be honest and clear here...they do bad stuff or nothing at all, they should be talked and trashed...they do good stuff, they should be "talked good"...or at least..a tap in the back, good job. :)

ouTsiDaz_
22-11-2010, 01:39 AM
@RTi:
Are there any news regarding DVB-C tuner support?
Thanks and keep up the good work.

T33
22-11-2010, 01:39 AM

Yepp, but they're still 50% devils though! ;-)

buyukbang
22-11-2010, 01:41 AM
@MickeySa,

Does "CrossEPG Plugin" means EPG is working well now?

BTW, are recording and streaming features available in this release ?

Thanks for the hard work of the team !

[0_o]
22-11-2010, 01:45 AM
@MickeySa,

Does "CrossEPG Plugin" means EPG is working well now?

BTW, are recording and streaming features available in this release ?

Thanks for the hard work of the team !

Like The_Ripper said earlier:

@hfmls
PES filters for subtitles or other PIDs that is needed, recording, there is some work on internal card reader driver plus we are trying to see why external USB readers doesnt work, etc ...

:)

fundidun
22-11-2010, 01:46 AM
Ripper Team Image core , the core from which other teams if they want, they will be in position to develope from our CVS image

Ripper = Linus Torvalds :302: :king-042:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/69/Linus_Torvalds.jpeg

T0rca1950
22-11-2010, 01:49 AM
AZboxHD on facebook (before few days):

It's a pleasure to inform you that something very special is coming. Visit us on facebook.com/AzBoxHD on monday and find out!

It's clearly now that the special thing is this Beta version of E2 for AZbox by TheRipper.

They owe TheRipper and co. a small fotune (at least a couple thousand of euros:cool:) because they just revived a whole fuc*ing company! :respect-023:

:respect-060::respect-060::respect-060::respect-060::respect-060:

satman72
22-11-2010, 01:49 AM
@RTi:
Are there any news regarding DVB-C tuner support?
Thanks and keep up the good work.

I think DVB-T and DVB-C aren't supported yet, there is no mention into release.

swgw
22-11-2010, 01:50 AM
Nice, nice work Ripper Team Image

BIGIFA
22-11-2010, 01:51 AM
is usals fully functuning ? that is the only thing that has stopped me keeping the image on the box till now.

Thanks again ripper team and thanks to opensat for seing the lite and helping this project move forward

hfmls
22-11-2010, 01:52 AM
I think DVB-T and DVB-C aren't supported yet, there is no mention into release.

I believe The_Ripper already managed to work a lot in dvb-c and dvb-t if i remember correctly. But since he wants (and everybody wants of course) full stability in dvb-s2 first... He will finish dvb-c and dvb-t after all is working perfect with dvb-s2.

THIS IS ME ASSUMING!

leongor
22-11-2010, 06:11 AM
Thanks to The_ripper and Team!

@telesat
22-11-2010, 06:52 AM
AzUP v1.2

** Better safety while flashing Enigma 2 and new kernel versions

** Changed a way how Enigma 2 files are transferred to a AzBox HD device

** Possibility to install Enigma 2 on USB ( It install on same USB where patch.bin file is located, so there is no need to use 2 USB :) ), and HDD.

** Fixed problem with memory space on USB ( before approx. ~50MB was needed for extracting of Image, now is not problem )

** If You install on HDD, You can turn off Format of extended partition, and Your data on HDD will stay untouched !!!

** You can Turn OFF option copy kernel, if kernel in current version is not changed

** We suggest that KERNEL is always changed, and don't touch this when You are updating to the FIRST BETA version of Enigma 2 for AzBox.

** Added DHCP Server, which will lease IP address in same range where is IP address of Your PC, ofcourse if on Your network there is not existing DHCP Server, this will help that Your AzBox HD get valid IP Address when he is in Rescue mode.

** You can list all devices which You have on network and by that way to get which IP address is from AzBox HD.

** Find IP in LAN

** For AzBox HD Ultra, model without VFD , easiest way is to use crossover cable , so directly to connect Your PC/Laptop with AzBox Ultra HD without using LAN, and with that You will be sure that DHCP which is running with AzUP will lease IP address to Your device , and You can list it by clicking on DCHP IP ?

RTi core 1.0.0. BETA

What is new :

- Audio Fix - Fully fixed. by the_ripper

- HDMI Hotplug Fixed by the_ripper

- AzBox VFD Functionallity ( SETUP -> SYSTEM -> AZboxVFD for setup ). by DDamir

- Standby functionality FIXED by DDamir

- Multimedia Player Support ( Support for Various media formats ) by Sattomy

- SubtitlePlayer 3.0.2 ( Exclusivity, as SubtitlePlayer 3.02 is only accessible currently on AzBox HD ) by DDamir

- CrossEPG Plugin Integrated

- WebInterface AzBox HD ( Automatic selection of RCU on Web Interface Elite / Premium RCU ) by DDamir

- USB drivers support for Keyboard and Mouse by joseba

- Channel list by Daconi

WE WOULD LIKE TO SAY THANKS TO OPENSAT WHICH WAS INVOLVED TO PUT ALL EFFORTS TO SUPPORT AND COOPERATE ON THIS PROJECT

*** Please use AzUP v1.2 by telesat to Flash this new RTi core 1.0.0 BETA version of Enigma 2 in Your receiver including the KERNEL!!! , and read Release notes of AzUP v1.2 ***

*** KEEP IN MIND THAT THIS IS FULLY CLEAN CVS IMAGE, AND IT NOT CONTAIN ANY ILLEGAL FILES INSIDE ***

Download : http://www.azbox-enigma.com (http://www.azbox-enigma.eu/upload/RTi_core_1.0.0_BETA.rar)

rgs,

Rhodes
22-11-2010, 07:09 AM
Thanks guys, today is a great day!!!:grouphug::woohoo-022::respect-023::respect-061:

paulobr
22-11-2010, 07:29 AM
You make my day beautiful.................

zehnhoff74
22-11-2010, 07:33 AM
Thank you very much the Ripper Team!
I have following problem when starting AZUp 1.2
http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/9002/22112010071217.png

chataloff
22-11-2010, 07:34 AM
http://fire.filibe.net/mirror/img_0644.jpg
Install pass OK
First boot :
This is shown on TV VFD in on 89 %

chataloff
22-11-2010, 07:39 AM
@zehnhoff74
If you use Win7 must switch "Compatibility" to Win Xp servpack 3 and this message will gone

MickeySa
22-11-2010, 07:40 AM

Tru with AzUp 1.1 ;)

MickeySa
22-11-2010, 07:41 AM
follow @chataloff post :)

DGSCronos
22-11-2010, 07:43 AM
Premium+ owner here. Hangs at loading Enigma 2, and then switches to green screen and back to loading Enigma 2 screen. I have a combination of sat & dvb-t tuner. I assume it's possibly because of conflict with dvb-t tuner, and I must remove that one first?

DGSCronos
22-11-2010, 07:55 AM
I removed the DVB-T module, but that doesn't matter. It still hangs at loading.

valerica
22-11-2010, 07:55 AM

1)Restart your computer and wait for the login screen to appear.
2)Select the administrator account from the list of available accounts. Note that if there is only one account, it is the administrator account.
3)Type the password if prompted and click "OK."
4)Right-click on the program that is generating the Runtime 75 error. A context menu appears.
5)Select "Run as Administrator" from the context menu. The program should now run without any errors. If you continue to receive a Runtime 75 error message, consider running your anti-virus program. Sometimes, runtime errors are caused by computer viruses.

Cheers ,
Val .

gadgeteer
22-11-2010, 07:59 AM
just the info.....

- System stability seems to be the same after a couple hours of usage( hang from time to time, especially when zapping)
- RCU response is not as good as prior firmware.
- In some menu( ie. media player, input menu), pressing RCU one time, cursor moved 2 time.
- switch on/off standby mode, there's distortion sound
- Sound level control problem still exist, the bottom level still got sound but this time I can't level it up.
- Zapping HD channel, picture freezed for a couple of seconds(sound is normal), sometimes I've to rezap to have the picture appear.
- Watching HD channel, the picture is jitter from time to time.(STC bug??)
- Media player not working as 0.31 version

Thank you so much for the RTi's efforts........

DGSCronos
22-11-2010, 08:09 AM
Flashed it again and now it seems to work. The previous one appeared to be a bad flash. :)

GOG
22-11-2010, 08:17 AM
I get a green screen @ 89% too. Premium, installed on DOM, have no HDD installed. Tried to remove the DVB-T tuner too, didn't help.

http://img6.glowfoto.com/images/2010/11/21-2311511354L.jpg

GOG
22-11-2010, 08:19 AM
Flashed it again and now it seems to work. The previous one appeared to be a bad flash. :)
Did you reflash with or without the DVB-T tuner?

Seems to work here too, tried with another USB-stick :)

Abdul1508
22-11-2010, 08:50 AM

I have the same problem with my windows 7,I actually got it working under windows xp mode.

bob276
22-11-2010, 09:26 AM
Is the wifi module working?

DGSCronos
22-11-2010, 09:29 AM
Did you reflash with or without the DVB-T tuner?

Seems to work here too, tried with another USB-stick :)

I reflashed it without the DVB-T tuner, and now it works :)

DGSCronos
22-11-2010, 09:38 AM
Tested it a bit further. The RCU seems to be a bit slower, but it's still faster than the original firmware. Also, the image quality seems to be a bit better, but maybe that's just my imagination. Sound working fine so far. Zapping is fast. The volume up button doesn't work, volume down does work though. Still, awesome job, The_Ripper & team! :D

kooleracer
22-11-2010, 09:58 AM
maybe someone can post the old keymap with the working volume up button?
When i am in the audio track menu if i push up or down the it skips the next one, one push is not 1 step but 2 steps.

Nice image

Abdul1508
22-11-2010, 10:10 AM
[QUOTE=chataloff;768997]http://fire.filibe.net/mirror/img_0644.jpg
Install pass OK

I have tried to factory rest expressed before,to clean all settings loaded, but he keeps rebooting every time and crasch. I uploaded it again.

CoolST
22-11-2010, 10:40 AM
thanks The_ripper for the new update .
and thanks to TELESAT for this great prog . thanks to opensat too :302:

B.R

fundidun
22-11-2010, 10:51 AM
Mickeysa or TheRipper, can confirm the installation with modules DVB-T and C is giving problems to update.

Is to indicate that users do not have problems.

This beta release on Monday is not good jajja, we are all working

andriorn
22-11-2010, 10:58 AM
I was just wondering wasn't VFD suppost to show operation in new BETA?

stevie1961
22-11-2010, 11:11 AM
My VFD is working, showing channels and whatmode box is in.
there are options in plugins

andriorn
22-11-2010, 11:21 AM
My VFD is working, showing channels and whatmode box is in.
there are options in plugins

Yes thank you I see it now... When i was searching for channels it only said "100"

triplexxx
22-11-2010, 11:59 AM
I have the same problem with my windows 7,I actually got it working under windows xp mode.

when you have win7 go to "C:\Program Files\telesat\My Product Name" and run AZUP as administrator

dvinko
22-11-2010, 12:05 PM
So I tried the new firmware, and everything went fine, except the signal from receiver to TV (thru HDMI) keeps disappearing. Receiver is on, if I hit the menu button, the VFD shows main menu, but there is no signal on TV.
As for the rest, there is a problem with scrolling - pressing up or down button scrolls two places on the lists, so there are items on the lists that can't be selected.
Media player doesn't work (like on the 0.31 firmware).
Audio isn't completely fixed. It still doesn' work every time. I have to press the resolution button for it to work (like on previous firmwares).
The system clock is going faster. Not as fast as on previous firmwares, but noticeably faster.

DGSCronos
22-11-2010, 12:19 PM
Well, the new AZUp doesn't seem to work that well when trying to flash back to the official firmware. I've tried the new Enigma 2, but on HD channels it was a little jittery and I've had a few crashes (with zapping). So I decided to go back to 0.4931 fw. But AZUp gave me errors with cramfs and I was told to switch the box off and try again. On the 4th try it flashed, but really fast. After that I rebooted and got some kind of kernel error. I plugged the Azbox off and on again. Now it just hangs at booting and the USB stick isn't recognized anymore.

rtificial
22-11-2010, 12:20 PM
I'm not sure how many people actually tested this version yet, but if anyone has, could he or she summarize the results on the primary topics:

- Reception TV SD (SAT, Cable, ...)
- Reception TV HD (SAT, Cable, ...)
- Decrypting (obviously not by using cardreader as this is not included yet)
- EPG
- Recording (Not yet possible I think)
- MediaPlayer (for different codecs)
- Subtitles