PDA

View Full Version : Enigma 2 by The_ripper - TEST -

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

@telesat
10-08-2010, 11:20 PM
0_o :) muhahahahha
when u mean high bitrate, u mean 1.5 mbp/s DTS ?

nothing done regarding video codecs/containers yet right?

you really not know ?????
hmmm you really not know or trying to provoke ???
because I'm surprised with your elementary ignorance !!!
codec is only and only need for SW decoding !!!
but sigma dont need codec :D
SIGMA all or almost all decode on HW Level !!!
i'm really surprised with your elementary ignorance :)

you can use literature for this - all is public ;)
but anyware, I will explain to you what Sigma supports (HW level)

audio: PCM,AAC,BSAC,ExAC,AC3,DTS,MPEG,WM A,WMAPRO,DTS LBR

video profili
/** Selects the type of video codec. The value should be supported by MPEG_profile selected at Open.@note The maximum codec value (MPEG4_HD) corresponds to the maximum DRAM reqirement. @li The video codec can be selected in stop mode and it should be followed by Init command. */
enum VideoDecoder_Codec_type {
/** Selects video MPEG2_SD */
VideoDecoder_Codec_MPEG2_SD = Profile_MPEG2_SD,
/** Selects video MPEG2_DVD */
VideoDecoder_Codec_MPEG2_DVD = Profile_MPEG2_DVD,
/** Selects video MPEG2_HD */
VideoDecoder_Codec_MPEG2_HD = Profile_MPEG2_HD,
/** Selects video MPEG4_SD */
VideoDecoder_Codec_MPEG4_SD = Profile_MPEG4_SD,
/** Selects video MPEG4_SD_Padding */
VideoDecoder_Codec_MPEG4_SD_Paddi ng = Profile_MPEG4_SD_Padding,
/** Selects video MPEG4_HD */
VideoDecoder_Codec_MPEG4_HD = Profile_MPEG4_HD,
/** Selects video MPEG4_HD_Padding */
VideoDecoder_Codec_MPEG4_HD_Paddi ng = Profile_MPEG4_HD_Padding,
VideoDecoder_Codec_MPEG2_SD_Packe d = Profile_MPEG2_SD_Packed,
VideoDecoder_Codec_MPEG2_DVD_Pack ed = Profile_MPEG2_DVD_Packed,
VideoDecoder_Codec_MPEG2_HD_Packe d = Profile_MPEG2_HD_Packed,
VideoDecoder_Codec_MPEG4_SD_Packe d = Profile_MPEG4_SD_Packed,
VideoDecoder_Codec_MPEG4_HD_Packe d = Profile_MPEG4_HD_Packed,
VideoDecoder_Codec_MPEG2_SD_DeInt = Profile_MPEG2_SD_DeInt,
VideoDecoder_Codec_MPEG2_DVD_DeIn t = Profile_MPEG2_DVD_DeInt,
VideoDecoder_Codec_MPEG2_HD_DeInt = Profile_MPEG2_HD_DeInt,
VideoDecoder_Codec_MPEG4_SD_DeInt = Profile_MPEG4_SD_DeInt,
/** Selects video MPEG4_SD_Padding */
VideoDecoder_Codec_MPEG4_SD_DeInt _Padding = Profile_MPEG4_SD_DeInt_Padding,
VideoDecoder_Codec_MPEG4_HD_DeInt = Profile_MPEG4_HD_DeInt,
/** Selects video MPEG4_HD_Padding */
VideoDecoder_Codec_MPEG4_HD_DeInt _Padding = Profile_MPEG4_HD_DeInt_Padding,
VideoDecoder_Codec_MPEG2_SD_Packe d_DeInt = Profile_MPEG2_SD_Packed_DeInt,
VideoDecoder_Codec_MPEG2_DVD_Pack ed_DeInt = Profile_MPEG2_DVD_Packed_DeInt,
VideoDecoder_Codec_MPEG2_HD_Packe d_DeInt = Profile_MPEG2_HD_Packed_DeInt,
VideoDecoder_Codec_MPEG4_SD_Packe d_DeInt = Profile_MPEG4_SD_Packed_DeInt,
VideoDecoder_Codec_MPEG4_HD_Packe d_DeInt = Profile_MPEG4_HD_Packed_DeInt,
/** Selects video WMV_SD */
VideoDecoder_Codec_WMV_SD = Profile_WMV_SD,
/** Selects video WMV_816P */
VideoDecoder_Codec_WMV_816P = Profile_WMV_816P,
/** Selects video WMV_HD */
VideoDecoder_Codec_WMV_HD = Profile_WMV_HD,
/** Selects video DIVX3_SD */
VideoDecoder_Codec_DIVX3_SD = Profile_DIVX3_SD,
/** Selects video DIVX3_HD */
VideoDecoder_Codec_DIVX3_HD = Profile_DIVX3_HD,
/** Selects video DIVX3_SD */
VideoDecoder_Codec_DIVX3_SD_Packe d = Profile_DIVX3_SD_Packed,
/** Selects video DIVX3_HD */
VideoDecoder_Codec_DIVX3_HD_Packe d = Profile_DIVX3_HD_Packed,
/** Selects video H264_SD */
VideoDecoder_Codec_H264_SD = Profile_H264_SD,
/** Selects video H264_HD */
VideoDecoder_Codec_H264_HD = Profile_H264_HD,
/** Selects video H264_SD */
VideoDecoder_Codec_H264_SD_DeInt = Profile_H264_SD_DeInt,
/** Selects video H264_HD */
VideoDecoder_Codec_H264_HD_DeInt = Profile_H264_HD_DeInt,
/** Selects video VC1_SD */
VideoDecoder_Codec_VC1_SD = Profile_VC1_SD,
/** Selects video VC1_HD */

ok, never too late to learn :rolleyes:

OK, now let's be serious....
SIGMA don't need codec - all AV format work without codec , only Audio and Video driver and also , modified media player (E2 media player) is needed , and all AV format (and containers) work ;)

rgs,

hfmls
11-08-2010, 01:46 AM
again, i can't see where i am trying to provoke....
and i really can't see why am i ignorant to ask... i don't think this is a general subject we all (should) know.. that's not my major area unfortunately.
so...no i am not provoking, and i can't see why i am ignorant for asking..
yes i know sigma, almost all decode is made by HW, but about the rest of the subject, that's really not something i know.
anyway..good work, and thank you for the explanation.

nakata
11-08-2010, 06:30 AM
@hfmls
maybe at this moment to remain silent and leave the coders do them job is the best thing you can do?

hfmls
11-08-2010, 12:18 PM
dude ... no i won't remain silent.
i didn't say anything wrong or provoke anyone.

i only asked a simple question, if you all think it's stupid questions, well, too bad.
i've seen worse, and at least i try to help them.

anyway, like i said to telesat before, keep up the goodwork and thank you.

PsiDOC
11-08-2010, 01:21 PM
Please guys. Can we just keep this thread technical. If you want to argue take it off the public board and do it via PM.

adrray1974
11-08-2010, 03:00 PM
instead of all this bitching and moaning..... wouldnt it be an idea for the developers to ask the forum owners for a seperate section on THIS forum, where only they can post the future developments of this alternative firmware. Personally i beleive there is a lot of hope for this product, namely AZBox, as the chip, SIGMA, is the same chip used in WD HDTV box, which will play Blueray @ 35 - 40Mbps from a USB drive, and wont stumble or stop!! (I can say this as i own one of these!!!!)

So, in short, i would recomend you get your own section, so only the developers can post the current status of the development, and stop all this bitching thats going on!!

Am looking forward to an alternative to the original firmware!!

Cheers for now.....

Adi

happyhammer
11-08-2010, 04:56 PM
"as the chip, SIGMA, is the same chip used in WD HDTV box"

believe the azbox is Sigma 8634 , WDHDTV is sigma 8635, dont think there much difference between them though...

zeini
11-08-2010, 05:45 PM
"as the chip, SIGMA, is the same chip used in WD HDTV box"

believe the azbox is Sigma 8634 , WDHDTV is sigma 8635, dont think there much difference between them though...

Sigma SMP8635, is the same as SMP8634 but without the Non-Macrovision version of the chip licensed code. So you can say, 8634 is the better chip!

adrray1974
12-08-2010, 11:31 AM
Sigma SMP8635, is the same as SMP8634 but without the Non-Macrovision version of the chip licensed code. So you can say, 8634 is the better chip!

Sorry for the slight inaccuracy of my info, and if the SMP8634 is better... then i am looking forward to something special..... as and when it gets there..

wzuluaga
14-08-2010, 04:52 AM
Hello

I'm wzuluaga from Colombia

I installed Enigma2 and I had problems. Then I did the “Recovery procedure” . Everything was correct but in the end the Azbox stayed in booting

My Azbox Premium+ is now “booting” and not recognizes the USB memory for to install the original FW.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks

[0_o]
15-08-2010, 02:06 AM
I'm just writing here to say THANK YOU to all people involved on this project!
Really every little cent of Azbox's price should be yours!

Opensat must learn something (I mean... ALLthing) with The_Ripper and so on.

Thanks once again!

thica
18-08-2010, 11:57 AM
Hello,

I am inetrested in the following parts of the Image:

Is DirectFB inclued?
What kind of media pplayer will be available (Mono? / am_test? / others)

Thanks for a short reply

MickeySa
19-08-2010, 04:05 PM
E2 Info UPDATE :

All codecs currently supported in new audio driver provided by the_ripper, which we are currently testing in our small team , are working without any problem :

/** Select the audio codec (Currently supported codecs: PCM, MPEG1 L1/2/3 or AC3).@note @li The audio codec can be selected only in stop mode or before the init command. */
enum AudioDecoder_Codec_type {
/** Selects audio AC3 codecs */
AudioDecoder_Codec_AC3 = 1,
/** Selects the audio MPEG1 codec. It supports layer 1, 2 and 3 (Also known as mp3) and MPEG2 backward compatible audio layers (Only support for 2 channels). */
AudioDecoder_Codec_MPEG1 = 2,
/** Selects the AAC codec. It supports several types of payload formats (see ::RMAudioDecoderPropertyID_AACPar ameters) */
AudioDecoder_Codec_AAC = 3,
/** Select the DVD Audio code. Not supported yet */
AudioDecoder_Codec_DVDA = 4,
/** Select the PCM codecs. It supports several types of PCM formats (see ::RMAudioDecoderPropertyID_PcmPar ameters) */
AudioDecoder_Codec_PCM = 5,
/** Supported */
AudioDecoder_Codec_DTS = 6,
/** Supported */
AudioDecoder_Codec_WMA = 7,
/** Supported */
AudioDecoder_Codec_WMAPRO = 8,
/** EVD ExAC supported */
AudioDecoder_Codec_EXAC = 9,
/** Supported. */
AudioDecoder_Codec_ATX = 10,
/** Compressed WMAPRO over SPDIF. */
AudioDecoder_Codec_WMAPRO_SPDIF = 11,
/** Select the PCMX codecs. */
AudioDecoder_Codec_PCMX = 12,
/** MPEG-4 BSAC decoder. */
AudioDecoder_Codec_BSAC = 13,
/** Test tone generator. */
AudioDecoder_Codec_TTONE = 14,
/** DTSHD LBR */
AudioDecoder_Codec_DTSLBR = 15,
/** Group of codecs for speech. G711: input=64Kbps compressed, output=linear PCM, 8KHz. Other codecs to come: G.723, G.729A, GSM.AMR */
AudioDecoder_Codec_Speech = 0x12,
};

I was especially surprised when I was listening DTS without cracking and other problems ;)

Thanks to the_ripper .

More news about project very soon.

Friendly-Face
19-08-2010, 05:11 PM
all we need is Audio and Video to work plus an emulator :-) the rest can come slowly, this box is allmost dead with the OpenSat software, mine is sitting on the shelf and gethering dust,

i read this post here as soon as there is a new posting,

Must say thank you to The_Ripper and all the rest that works for this box and so do something about it, keep it up guys

MoRpHiUS_x
19-08-2010, 06:18 PM
Thanks for all developers to this firm E2. You do a great job.

One question MickeySa.

When you will create a SVN of the firm?.

I guess when you now have a firm and stable no?.

MickeySa
19-08-2010, 07:00 PM
Hello Morph,

Well, idea is to create enough stable image and to publish it. After that, the_ripper, as he already done ( diff for directfb ) , will for sure publish .diff files on svn so everybody can contribute.

MoRpHiUS_x
19-08-2010, 07:06 PM
Thanks for you response MickeySa.

And one last question.

Right now that percentage would be developing the firmware?

And thanks for the work they are doing.

jackhulk
19-08-2010, 08:26 PM
Woooo can't wait! Well done ripper and all else involved!

Carp95
20-08-2010, 10:03 AM
all we need is Audio and Video to work plus an emulator :-) the rest can come slowly, this box is allmost dead with the OpenSat software, mine is sitting on the shelf and gethering dust,

i read this post here as soon as there is a new posting,

Must say thank you to The_Ripper and all the rest that works for this box and so do something about it, keep it up guys

You're forgetting the tuner (-s)

sattommy
20-08-2010, 03:18 PM
Hello Morph,

Well, idea is to create enough stable image and to publish it. After that, the_ripper, as he already done ( diff for directfb ) , will for sure publish .diff files on svn so everybody can contribute.

Did he already publish diff for directfb?

2jj
20-08-2010, 04:59 PM
Ok..some info update. And no clever questions or supposed releasedates yet from You know who :)

hfmls
20-08-2010, 05:20 PM
2jj you're awsome.

tonybam
20-08-2010, 05:25 PM
Hi
More box going to collapse and going to booting state

MoRpHiUS_x
20-08-2010, 05:48 PM
@ 2JJ better not to set a date.

@ Tonybam, need not be so if the error has been corrected.

The_Ripper
20-08-2010, 08:09 PM
@sattommy
I dont use directfb, so MickeySa maybe think about something else while he wrote his post,but all diff patches will be available regarding E2 code.

looney
20-08-2010, 08:22 PM
@sattommy
I dont use directfb, so MickeySa maybe think about something else while he wrote his post,but all diff patches will be available regarding E2 code.

Bravo doktore.Sve cestitke na ovom sto radite.Guraj radi svih nas.Usreci nas covjece,svaka ti cast.:respect-059:

sattommy
20-08-2010, 11:16 PM
@sattommy

thnx for the info. Thank you a little more for E2, hope it will be finished soon.

edu1971
21-08-2010, 01:13 AM
Gracias the ripper y saludos desde españa.

thica
21-08-2010, 07:19 AM
@the-ripper

I am keen to start porting an application to AZ premium+, so it would be great to get some information about the dev environment.

I assume , that us use the sigma toolchain smp86xx_toolchain.20080505. Could you plz export and save the used -.config file? (or uplaud an dev env somewhere else)

Regarding directfb

I installed e2 (its working!) and seached throught the image , but could not any directfb libs.

Is directFb part of the image or not?

I instal

The_Ripper
21-08-2010, 11:59 AM
@thica
Currently I use gcc compiler from OE 1.5 build. OE is builded for dm800.
This is regarding E2 and all the stuff I am working on.

This toolchain "smp86xx_toolchain.20080505" you cant use because it's based/compiled for Uclibc usage not for Glibc if you are planing something for E2, for original FW then you must use smp86xx toolchain.
Sigmas Directfb DCCHD package, that's not possible on Glibc for 8634 chips ...

thica
21-08-2010, 12:38 PM
Thanks for your update.

my apps is not using any sigma stuff, all i need is a working fbdirect (best HW accelerated) and a mediaplayer, which can be called by command line.

Does this mean, that there is no directfb in enigma. Thought there is some!
Is the compiler available somewhere for download?

@thica
Currently I use gcc compiler from OE 1.5 build. OE is builded for dm800.
This is regarding E2 and all the stuff I am working on.

This toolchain "smp86xx_toolchain.20080505" you cant use because it's based/compiled for Uclibc usage not for Glibc if you are planing something for E2, for original FW then you must use smp86xx toolchain.
Sigmas Directfb DCCHD package, that's not possible on Glibc for 8634 chips ...

bawin
21-08-2010, 12:49 PM
The_Ripper Hello I'm happy for your great work you are doing I have a question to make it with a HDD instead of a Dom firmware installed on the decoder like me who is an Elite would AzboxHD ability to record directly into it and not have to be putting a usb. Because the original firmware partition like a Sun and not the hard disk partition or it does not record anything you always said No valid recording device.

The_Ripper
21-08-2010, 03:13 PM
@thica
Like I said there will be no DirectFB(DccHD package from Sigma) for E2 on smp8634 chip because their libs are compiled against Uclibc and not Glibc.
On new chips from Sigma it's possible because their SDK libs are based/compiled for Glibc usage and not like on smp8634 chip for Uclibc.

Regarding compiler ,download Makefile-opendreambox-1.5 and compile OE for dm800, you will have full compiler and rootfs we are using for E2 Azbox currently.

@bawin
If I understand you , you want possibility to install E2 on HDD and not on internal DOM ?

digihoe
21-08-2010, 03:36 PM
On new chips from Sigma it's possible because their SDK libs are based/compiled for Glibc usage and not like on smp8634 chip for Uclibc.

Would that mean that SMP8655/54 boxes would be easier to make E2 for? I have seen that there is a He@d that uses this CPU, and that CPU shuold be 1,5 X faster also. Is there big difference to make SW for this CPU?

Best regards!

bawin
21-08-2010, 04:10 PM
DOM right now I do not take it out because I have him as eh ide to sata adapter and a 160GB HDD Internal 2.5 eh you install the firmware and it works very well the problem that you can not record on the HDD as the firmware automatically partition you need a USB to record as I have understood you need to make a link from any two USB devices to record to HDD installed my question that would happen in the Enigma2.

Here the partitions that makes me the original firmware on the 160GB HDD 2.5.

AZBox[~]$ df -k|grep hd
/dev/hda1 139999 112711 20059 85% /MMP
/dev/hda2 23332 9146 12982 41% /PLUGINS
/dev/hda3 15553 3671 11079 25% /DISK2
/dev/hda4 153654248 82744 145766324 0% /Download
AZBox[~]$

What this means to record directly to the Internal HDD installed without the need for USB.

The_Ripper
21-08-2010, 04:32 PM
@digihoe
I dont have access to 865x do***entations/SDK so I dont know whats difference in API if any regarding old chips/new chps, but MRUA libs for new chips are compiled against Glibc, so it will be easy to use MRUA libs in any based glibc rootfs(that include OE and E2).

@bawin
It should be no problem recording to internal HDD even it's acting as replaced DOM, but to be clear till I finish demux/tuners part and test we will not know.

sattommy
21-08-2010, 04:37 PM
@digihoe
I dont have access to 865x do***entations/SDK so I dont know whats difference in API if any regarding old chips/new chps, but MRUA libs for new chips are compiled against Glibc, so it will be easy to use MRUA libs in any based glibc rootfs(that include OE and E2).

@bawin
It should be no problem recording to internal HDD even it's acting as replaced DOM, but to be clear till I finish demux/tuners part and test we will not know.

Are you making progress on these drivers? as was said that it might be very difficult to get the demux and video output dvbapi compliant?

Thnx

The_Ripper
21-08-2010, 08:29 PM
@sattommy
Audio driver is finished, and it's DVB API compilant for most parts or better to say it handle allmost all IOCTL calls it should, but I added few more IOCTL calls to Audio DVB API so applications that will use "audio" can send all necessary infos regarding audio data so I can set required Codec for Sigma HW decoding.

Video driver is on the way, still coding it, so it should be soon finished. Like in audio , video DVB API will be expanded too.

For demux/tuners till I get there I will know, right now I dont have any problems or obstacles regarding the code I finished for DVB driver.

sattommy
21-08-2010, 08:39 PM
@sattommy
Audio driver is finished, and it's DVB API compilant for most parts or better to say it handle allmost all IOCTL calls it should, but I added few more IOCTL calls to Audio DVB API so applications that will use "audio" can send all necessary infos regarding audio data so I can set required Codec for Sigma HW decoding.

Video driver is on the way, still coding it, so it should be soon finished. Like in audio , video DVB API will be expanded too.

For demux/tuners till I get there I will know, right now I dont have any problems or obstacles regarding the code I finished for DVB driver.

Ok this sound perfect. This would mean that we are not dependent any more on rua libs? For example for a movieplayer they can send audio/video over your kernel modules which will pass things to sigma HW decoding?

Thank you very much for all of your hard work.

The_Ripper
21-08-2010, 10:19 PM
@sattomy

Ok this sound perfect. This would mean that we are not dependent any more on rua libs?

Yes I communicate over low level API with Sigma chip and not over MRUA libs.

For example for a movieplayer they can send audio/video over your kernel modules which will pass things to sigma HW decoding?

Movieplayer just need to open audio0/video0 path, send infos regarding what audio/video codec is used in file that needs to be played, set up other stuff over ioctl call and thats all. Ofcourse application must demuxing file and send RAW datas to audio/video driver.

kebien
22-08-2010, 12:58 PM
@sattomy

Movieplayer just need to open audio0/video0 path, send infos regarding what audio/video codec is used in file that needs to be played, set up other stuff over ioctl call and thats all. Ofcourse application must demuxing file and send RAW datas to audio/video driver.

Regarding the Video decoding,I would like to remind you that some feeds we can see can be MPEG2 HD 4:2:2,and would be great to keep getting them.
The reason I am posting is because you might not have any such feed available in order to set correct video decoding parameters,and in such case,some of us can provide you with samples.
Let us know.

sattommy
23-08-2010, 03:34 PM
@sattomy

Thank you for all your work and info. Would it be possible to release image with audio and vidio drivers when they are finished, before you start working on demux/tuners? Or maybe just the kernel modules which we can use with the old install. This way maybe someone can already start developping music/video player executables

[0_o]
23-08-2010, 05:34 PM
This is sounding great, I think :)

Keep the great work my friend!

bawin
23-08-2010, 06:18 PM
It may put a USB-TDT2 in our azboxhd because they have two tuners such as I of (dvb-s2 and dvb-c2) in the decoder to have the dvb-usb tdt2 by the three tuners also have in the decoder.

The_Ripper
23-08-2010, 06:27 PM
@sattommy
Yes it's plan, when I finish video part and E2/Python code is adjusted, to release new test, now with better protection for upgrading back to original FW. Last time my kernel didnt have RAM disk rootfs, now it has, etc ...

The_Ripper
23-08-2010, 06:28 PM
@bawin
On Elite/Premium model, 2 tuners cant work in same time, regarding of the type S/S2/C/T
Premium+ is different case ...

The_Ripper
23-08-2010, 06:30 PM
@kebien
Can you upload few seconds/minutes of MPEG2 HD 4:2:2 stream somewhere.
Thx.

jromero
23-08-2010, 06:37 PM
@The_Ripper

When do you think that will be ready the tuner/demux part??
And all emus will work well like in dream without any patch??

bawin
23-08-2010, 06:41 PM
I know because I is that I have two tuners and a dvb-s2 dvb-c2 and the decoder to put third tuner to a USB port TDT.

And so have all three tuners in the decoder.

zeini
23-08-2010, 07:25 PM
@kebien
Thx.
Here (http://www.file-upload.net/download-2754666/720p_422.zip.html) is a short file with 4:2:2 and 720p.

kebien
23-08-2010, 07:41 PM
here is some
The recording is not so great in any receiver due to the high bitrate,but azbox tune and display it real time perfectly.
It cannot record it,though.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0OTBCIQ0

MoRpHiUS_x
23-08-2010, 09:10 PM
The_Ripper not be better to finish first demux and tuners before taking a new beta?.

I say this because if there are problems, it will switch it of again.

Greetings!

Shadz
23-08-2010, 09:14 PM
@kebien
Thx.

Here is an 1080p file with 15 seconds:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EGZN3Y2X

It's called "prueba de fuego" because of his high bitrate. I can read this with normal firmware and PM 1.7, without glitches. =]

And here is the prueba de fuego v. 2.0:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OCJJMJTS

This is a really big ass bitrate file. I can't read this without glitches even with PM 1.7. It's really heavy.

The_Ripper
23-08-2010, 09:44 PM
@MoRpHiUS_x
We will pusblish new beta when video driver is done, who want to test he will test it.
I added as I mention in kernel RAM disk rootfs, so problems regarding backing up original FW will not be present as in first test ...

devilred
23-08-2010, 09:56 PM
@ The_Ripper

I want to know what is still missing to get a working version. thanks

MoRpHiUS_x
23-08-2010, 10:05 PM
@ The_Ripper

Thanks for all the work you do. If you solved the problem of returning to the original FW, go ahead with the Beta.

The_Ripper
23-08-2010, 11:24 PM
@devilred
Video DVB driver still not finished and demux/tuners part.

kebien
24-08-2010, 02:47 AM
Here is an 1080p file with 15 seconds:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EGZN3Y2X

It's called "prueba de fuego" because of his high bitrate. I can read this with normal firmware and PM 1.7, without glitches. =]

And here is the prueba de fuego v. 2.0:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OCJJMJTS

This is a really big ass bitrate file. I can't read this without glitches even with PM 1.7. It's really heavy.
Not sure you understood the idea: is not ABOUT HIGH BITRATE FEEDS !!
Is about 4:2:2 HD,which can never come in satellite as 1080P.(it would be impractical)
Your prueba de fuego doesn't apply to the concept,because I'm sure the way to setup the decoding on this feeds is already known.
I haven't EVER seen a satellite broadcast using 1080P,anyway,where did you get this files from?
I am asking you,are this files 4:2:2 HD?
If they aren't,there is no purpose to post them.

devilred
24-08-2010, 09:42 AM
@devilred

ok. good work and thanks

digihoe
24-08-2010, 10:47 AM
Is about 4:2:2 HD,which can never come in satellite as 1080P.(it would be impractical)
Your prueba de fuego doesn't apply to the concept,because I'm sure the way to setup the decoding on this feeds is already known.
I haven't EVER seen a satellite broadcast using 1080P,anyway,where did you get this files from?

I think in the US they use 1080p 4:2:2 also in JP, maybe even in south Am. But I can't check since I can't get those feeds (I'm in EU zone). But I think there are alot of people with the Az blindscan in US/S Am. since there are more (?) unencrypted feeds there.

kebien
24-08-2010, 12:42 PM
I think in the US they use 1080p 4:2:2 also in JP, maybe even in south Am. But I can't check since I can't get those feeds (I'm in EU zone). But I think there are alot of people with the Az blindscan in US/S Am. since there are more (?) unencrypted feeds there.

No they are NOT using 1080P in satellite anywhere.
Beside,this is sidetracking the meaning of the original post,which is to setup the decoder correctly for mpeg2 4:2:2 HD channels.

(for those wondering how those satellite providers offer movies in 1080P somewhere,is because they download the movie into the receiver in chunks,and if you purchase it,you can watch it after all of it downloaded or during the download,which doesn't mean they are broadcasting live content)

So,please,if you guys have no idea what is the original purpose for posting the files,then do not post anything,because it creates more confusion.

@The_Ripper
Please let us know if the files are useful.

sattommy
24-08-2010, 04:07 PM
@devilred

Ok I have been looking into the current mediaplayer facilities of enigma2 and I think we can use this as a very good starting point.

Currently they use gstreamer for demuxing the file and selecting subtitles and audio tracks. This seem to work pretty well.

Someone has written dvbmediasink, which talks to the video/audio hardware. This sink also tells the hardware which codecs to use etc. We could adjust it so that it provides the rippers drivers with the right info.

The_ripper, I assume standard settings, like dts downmix, video resolution and such will be changed in the enigma2 settings panel, like on the current azbox software?

Shadz
24-08-2010, 05:07 PM

Oh, sorry!!!
I understood wrong. I thought that The_Ripper needed videos to test the mediaplayer, not TV. Sorry mate!!

But if he wants to test the mediaplayer, these videos are really good for that. =]

Sorry guys! :07:

The_Ripper
24-08-2010, 05:42 PM
@sattommy
I attached infos regarding 2 new ioctl calls to audio dvb api.
This code should be added in DVB audio.h header file.

sattommy
24-08-2010, 07:48 PM
@sattommy
I attached infos regarding 2 new ioctl calls to audio dvb api.
This code should be added in DVB audio.h header file.

Thnx,

I assume that we can set most of these settings in the struct from the settings menu, and that the mediaplayer just needs to provide codec details right?

this is how they do it right now:
hxxp://schwerkraft.elitedvb.net/scm/viewvc.php/dvbmediasink/src/gstdvbvideosink.c?revision=1.71&root=dvbmediasink&sortby=log&view=markup

The_Ripper
24-08-2010, 08:23 PM
@sattomy
For example for MPEG audio ....

/*init new dvb audio struct for Sigma HW*/
struct audio_data audio_data_t={0};

/*check if Sigma driver finished decoding full stream*/
struct audio_eof_status eof_status={0};

/*sample rate of the audio file */
audio_data_t.SampleRate = 44100;

/*Channel settings */
audio_data_t.OutputChannels = Audio_Out_Ch_LR;

/* SPIDF */
audio_data_t.Spdif = OutputSpdif_Uncompressed;

/* Set Audio Codec */
audio_data_t.Codec = AudioDecoder_Codec_MPEG1;

/* Infos For Sigma HW MPEG audio codec */
audio_data_t.MpegParams.OutputSpd if = audio_data_t.Spdif;
audio_data_t.MpegParams.OutputSur round20 = SurroundAsStream;
audio_data_t.MpegParams.Acmod2Dua lMode = FALSE;
audio_data_t.MpegParams.OutputDua lMode = DualMode_Stereo;
audio_data_t.MpegParams.OutputCha nnels = Audio_Out_Ch_LR;
audio_data_t.MpegParams.BassMode = 0;
audio_data_t.MpegParams.OutputLfe = FALSE;

fd=open("/dev/dvb/adapter0/audio0"......
ioctl(fd,AUDIO_SOURCE_MEMORY);
ioctl(fd,AUDIO_SET_CODEC, &audio_data_t);
ioctl(fd,AUDIO_PLAY);

while NOT EOF of the audio file
{
read from audio file
write(fd,buf,count); //send buf to dvb audio driver
}
EOF, all stream data has been sent to driver

/*check if Sigma driver finished decoding full stream*/
ioctl(fd,AUDIO_GET_EOF_STATUS, &eof_status);
if(eof_status != 1)
sleep some time, repeat ioctl again, till you got 1

ioctl(fd,AUDIO_STOP,0);

So this is some basic for audio decoding, ofcourse audio/video file needs parallel reading/writing ....

Just one mention for example there is DTS RAW audio datas inside WAV container, but setting Codec to be PCM or DTS will not work, so you must set codec to be DTS and extract DTS raw datas from WAV container/file and send it to the driver ...

sattommy
25-08-2010, 09:09 AM
@the_ripper,

The good thing is gstreamer will get verything out of their containers and such. It will detect wat kind of stream it is, and we can tell dvbmediasink to ioctl the driver so that codecs are set. Gstreamer then does the feeding etc.

It will also handle subtitles, audio track selection etc.

Waiting for you audio/video release then I will try and adapt the dvbmedisink driver to azbox. This should not be very difficult.

MoRpHiUS_x
26-08-2010, 06:53 PM
@the_ripper

Think we can play MKV high bitrate when the firm have all the DVB module?

Thanks !!!

MickeySa
29-08-2010, 10:16 PM
As we promised before, now we can show You how Video driver is working, which is finished today and tested by the team.

Thanks to the_ripper , now we can present to You clip on YouTube :

Played file is : Sharp Aquos Demo - True Colors 1080i 40Mbps AC3_darkanbil.track_4113.m2ts .

It is played from mounted 4GB USB Stick.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ht42JCzeeaI

hfmls
29-08-2010, 10:22 PM
40 mb/s ? ....wow ....
thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you.

PsiDOC
29-08-2010, 10:46 PM
Conclusive proof of 40 megs. Awesome! Thank you from me too, to all of the dev team. Looking forward to the release.
This is going to shake the AZBox world!

[0_o]
29-08-2010, 11:07 PM
Conclusive proof of 40 megs. Awesome! Thank you from me too, to all of the dev team. Looking forward to the release.
This is going to shake the AZBox world!

Really!!
Of course I just say THANKS for all guys involved in this!

Thanks a lot your great job!
Just a lame question... any idea for a date for the full release?? :)

Regards!

hfmls
29-08-2010, 11:09 PM
the_ripper said after he finished this part (audio and video, finished)..he will make a new release, while he finishes whats left (tunner)

so..i dunno, maybe really soon, and hopefully source code like he said.

anyway...it's coming. :)

we have to wait for his words.

MoRpHiUS_x
29-08-2010, 11:16 PM
Great work beasts!

leerock
29-08-2010, 11:19 PM
Awesome!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks a lot guys!!!

edu1971
29-08-2010, 11:23 PM
Impressive.

Thank you very much, thank you very much for everything.

I greet from spain (cadiz)

The_Ripper
29-08-2010, 11:43 PM
@hfmls

so..i dunno, maybe really soon, and hopefully source code like he said.

I do not work on script,E2/Python source code changes, for now they are small changes, but there are changes, for what I know diff files(for OE) will be public.

he_ripper said after he finished this part (audio and video, finished)..he will make a new release, while he finishes whats left (tunner)

Once again, I work on drivers, cant tell you when others will finish changes in mediaplayer code so that new release can be out.

@[0_o]

Just a lame question... any idea for a date for the full release??

I dont know that.Maybe it's soon to tell, yet ...

hfmls
30-08-2010, 12:07 AM
oh, ok The_Ripper, thank you very much for answer.
i understand now.

aoryx
30-08-2010, 12:33 AM
:respect-059: :king-042: :respect-059:
Thanks a millions for all ppl contributed in this
plz let us know how can we help

Tiptronic
30-08-2010, 01:41 PM
does this thing have a gui yet, or is that like one of the last things that will be done.

leerock
30-08-2010, 01:58 PM
As you can see in the youtube video there s already an E2 gui...
I don t know if its fully implemented yet though coz he uses commands to start the video...

Carp95
30-08-2010, 02:09 PM
I don t know if its fully implemented yet though coz he uses commands to start the video...

Quote from The_Ripper:

Once again, I work on drivers, cant tell you when others will finish changes in mediaplayer code so that new release can be out.

So when changes in mediaplayer are done there's no need for commands to start the video

leerock
30-08-2010, 02:10 PM
Well it seems only the ripper!! and his team can save this box,
After 3 months of don t "giving a f*** about this box",
Ι ve decided to update it to the latest fw (5020).....
And havent seen a single improvement....
These guys are going nowhere....

I hope it doesnt take too long for the ripper to code the tuner drivers
although this might be the hardest part...

Carp95
30-08-2010, 02:27 PM
Thats way Opensat is taking over coding part from the Koreans.
Untill now coding was left to the Koreans

Uglibc is going away

Source: Frank - coder - new employe for Opensat

hfmls
30-08-2010, 07:33 PM
sorry the completely off topic:
Carp95 "Uglibc is going away"
What does that mean? What improvements or difference are we gonna notice? And it's gonna be replaced with what.

Sorry to ask.

2jj
30-08-2010, 07:43 PM
Some info at h**p://www.uclibc.org/ But since it seems to go away so...

happyhammer
30-08-2010, 09:47 PM

@The_Ripper

Is there any possibilty to have the LAN speed capping removed so we could record HD content to NFS mapped drives? or is the limitation somewhere else and no workaround is possible?

thx for your great work, you have many here who wish to thank you and the team working with you.

chrissat
30-08-2010, 09:52 PM
@The_Ripper

Is there any possibilty to have the LAN speed capping removed so we could record HD content to NFS mapped drives? or is the limitation somewhere else and no workaround is possible?

thx for your great work, you have many here who wish to thank you and the team working with you.

I believe the Lan speed has already been reported to be much quicker.

hfmls
30-08-2010, 09:53 PM
yes, i think they said something like 6 to 8 mb? i can't remember.
probably will get better overtime.

The_Ripper
30-08-2010, 10:17 PM
@happyhammer
There is some speed improvement, but problem is that Sigma use main CPU for handling LAN,USB too,so if there is more CPU usage from some program speed is lower and vice versa.
I think Sigma in new chips use seperate CPU for LAN,USB , etc ... and no problems like this on 8634 chips.

hfmls
30-08-2010, 10:22 PM
hmm so this means LAN speed improvement only for FTP transfers.
if we want to watch massive bitrate movie over lan, no luck then.
but still, much better performance i figure then current original firmware.

milix
31-08-2010, 08:36 AM
hmm so this means LAN speed improvement only for FTP transfers.
if we want to watch massive bitrate movie over lan, no luck then.
but still, much better performance i figure then current original firmware.

The problem is that all 86xx Sigma Chipset does not have a dedicated LAN chipset and the CPU can not work more speed, so Celrun BUS has a limit on data from the CPU, if it were not limited and for example would like to upload a file FTP the receiver would be unmanageable very very slow.

The sigma chipset 86xx can not work more than 5 mb / s this speed the system is very slow, it azbox I do not say I have a popcorn and hands the same, but they do not have tuners, cams, etc ... can go a little faster than a popcorn but little more.

For this problem Azbox not work well with multimedia files(mkv) over a network, and hardly do in the future, but if you can get to work with media files from HDD without using the LAN or some USB.

The only way to get everything working correctly is to make a firmware that has a system that is very lightweight and consumes very little resources (CPU + RAM), perhaps E2 is the solution.

The current firmware Celrun-Opensat consumes too many resources and can not do this sigma.

Bye.

buyukbang
31-08-2010, 08:43 AM
AFAIK, there are ethernet adapters that has own proccessor to handle network traffic? Can we use one of them through USB port instead of built in card, with E2? There should be Dreambox drivers for that, may be a port needed? Just thinking loudly, no exact knowledge....

The problem is that all 86xx Sigma Chipset does not have a dedicated LAN chipset and the CPU can not work more speed, so Celrun BUS has a limit on data from the CPU, if it were not limited and for example would like to upload a file FTP the receiver would be unmanageable very very slow.

The sigma chipset 86xx can not work more than 5 mb / s this speed the system is very slow, it azbox I do not say I have a popcorn and hands the same, but they do not have tuners, cams, etc ... can go a little faster than a popcorn but little more.

Bye.

pascha99
31-08-2010, 10:22 AM
For what is the seperated network chip in azbox?
It s a realtek rtl8201.

digihoe
31-08-2010, 10:47 AM
And the WiFi mini-PCI card...?

Speed cap at the system bus?

hfmls
31-08-2010, 11:40 AM
usb wireless N. i would like that.

buyukbang
31-08-2010, 12:11 PM
If azbox has a separate network adapter chip Realtek rtl8201 on its ethernet adapter (not using directly sigma CPU), and if there is a limit for CPU bus speed, then this limit must apply for the HDD, too? Right? With this equation, theoretically, we can reach to the max possible speed with network adapter same as we can reach with HDD?

For this problem Azbox not work well with multimedia files(mkv) over a network, and hardly do in the future, but if you can get to work with media files from HDD without using the LAN or some USB.

The only way to get everything working correctly is to make a firmware that has a system that is very lightweight and consumes very little resources (CPU + RAM), perhaps E2 is the solution.

The current firmware Celrun-Opensat consumes too many resources and can not do this sigma.

Bye.

For what is the seperated network chip in azbox?
It s a realtek rtl8201.

milix
31-08-2010, 04:32 PM
All data passing through the same bus, HDD, USB, LAN, etc. .. Celrun put a limit on the BUS for the system to block and Opensat never has said it has no solution for that reason the application has created Opensat Hardware Acceleration which increases the data bus and the CPU speed is one Overclock This will greatly improve the traffic data by the BUS.

As we know the USB is also limited in the bus, if we connect a LAN USB (rtl8201) would work via USB NETWORK ie all the information and pass for that port official also very slow.

The USB HDD if it is (Elite) is very slow, however the HDD of a premium (SATA) works very fast, and reproduction in high bibrate mkv for example is very good with the TCK on.

But if I can say from the evidence that has been made that for example a 7200 SATA HDD 32MB buffer is not optimal speed that should have.

Many of the solution would have problems with some hardware tweaks, other do not.

Bye.

hfmls
31-08-2010, 04:35 PM
but....has u noticed, they could run via USB a 40mb/S bitrate m2ts movie, enigma2 testing ...

if this has a limit, is a damn big one :)

zeini
31-08-2010, 04:55 PM
I think this means 40 mbit/sec, this are 5 MByte/sec. This is very slow for an usb. But I would be happy to have this speed on the LAN.

hfmls
31-08-2010, 04:59 PM
no, blueray bitrates are 40MB not mbit, sometimes more or less.
its way way heavier then mkv .
it's like mkv = xvid and m2ts it's like a .vob file. (no compression)

so we're good playing mkv in future with enigma2.
really good. :)

The_Ripper
31-08-2010, 05:09 PM
milix is right about all things, thats why they added HW Acceleration option, or better to say they incrase x.pll3 value that affect CPU speed and thats how you got much faster transfer on LAN/USB after you set this option.

@hfmls High bitrates should work if you code good app that use very good pre buffering technics

hfmls
31-08-2010, 05:10 PM
ok, that means u guys coded a good app media player..since u got to work pefect a high bitrate m2ts. :)

Tarzan
31-08-2010, 05:23 PM
no, blueray bitrates are 40MB not mbit, sometimes more or less.

it's 40Mbits and NOT 40MB...

hfmls
31-08-2010, 05:24 PM
sorry, i was completed confused :)
but, anyway, that's pretty high and good bitrate for azbox to handle.

massimo1167
31-08-2010, 06:02 PM
Image is build with Makefile-opendreambox-1.5 for dm800(didnt try new OE 1.6), but for e2 to works, it will need some patches. I will try to upload main diff/write here what I changed.

Have You tried with new OE 1.6 yet?
Do you think there will be problems with the new OE?
Which kernel release are You using?
Do You believe that we can use the new kernel for USB DVB T-tuner recognition ?

Thanks 1K for all Your efforts!!!

The_Ripper
31-08-2010, 09:51 PM
@massimo1167
--Yes , OE 1.6 is booting up, but in more scripts are necessary changes then from OE 1.5
--Currently it's 2.6.22.19 , there is new kernels but problem is Sigma left support for Tango2(8634 chips) in new kernels and I think now(I am not shure) patches isnt in GPL anymore
--I hope we can, but that I will know when I finish demux part and how USB speed will affect all thing ...

hfmls
31-08-2010, 09:58 PM
The_Ripper currently what are you working on? From what u said u finished audio and video part right? And u have a team working with u finishing media-player part.

Again we can't thank you enough.
Keep up awesome work.

The_Ripper
31-08-2010, 10:15 PM
@hfmls
Activating Sigma HW demux part+tuner.

hfmls
31-08-2010, 10:20 PM
@hfmls
Activating Sigma HW demux part+tuner.

That means tunner driver is done?
Or the coding process is together? While u code tunner driver u activate sigma hw demux part?

From what u tell us probably next alpha image will already have tunner and dvbapi support? :)

btw...take your time :) of course.

FME_fta
31-08-2010, 10:44 PM
Resuming, and from what you guys said, for azbox to play high bitrate media it needs:

- The player (the application) needs to be very light (low CPU use) specially when dealing with DTS and the OS can't have programs with much CPU use running in the background. A priority manager could still help, or maybe disable the tuners when playing a movie.
or
- Media have to be read in internal HDD (SATA in premium, IDE in elite).
or
- Still use some overclocking.

Regards and thanks to all involved on porting enigma2 to azbox.

luky
31-08-2010, 10:48 PM
if you kill all unnecessary processes you can get transfer speed of around 7.5MB/s on current official fw (with nfs/udp). As it was said - 863x cpu must handle network traffic and is not able to do anything meaningful when you get to such speeds :(
New sigma cpu's (865x) have special co-processor to handle network traffic so it can reach 12MB/s (with nfs/udp) which means it actually saturates all available bandwidth on 100Mb connection.

buyukbang
01-09-2010, 02:47 AM
BTW,

We will not be able to use all E2 plugins/addons just by downloading directly Dreambox versions, we'll need to compile them for azbox, right?

hfmls
01-09-2010, 03:07 AM
probably not. everything must be compiled. but possibly after this is released many people will be interested to develope?

well..at least that's our hope :)

milix
01-09-2010, 09:08 AM
milix is right about all things, thats why they added HW Acceleration option, or better to say they incrase x.pll3 value that affect CPU speed and thats how you got much faster transfer on LAN/USB after you set this option.

The HW Acceleration not only affects the CPU but at the same BUS data that improves the whole system.

The HW Acceleration OFF:

system type : Sigma Designs TangoX
processor : 0
cpu model : MIPS 4KEc V6.9
Initial BogoMIPS : 296.96
wait instruction : yes
microsecond timers : yes
tlb_entries : 32
extra interrupt vector : yes
hardware watchpoint : yes
ASEs implemented : mips16
VCED exceptions : not available
VCEI exceptions : not available
System bus frequency : 200250000 Hz
CPU frequency : 300375000 Hz
DSP frequency : 300375000 Hz

The HW Acceleration ON:

system type : Sigma Designs TangoX
processor : 0
cpu model : MIPS 4KEc V6.9
Initial BogoMIPS : 344.06
wait instruction : yes
microsecond timers : yes
tlb_entries : 32
extra interrupt vector : yes
hardware watchpoint : yes
ASEs implemented : mips16
VCED exceptions : not available
VCEI exceptions : not available
System bus frequency : 231750000 Hz
CPU frequency : 347625000 Hz
DSP frequency : 347625000 Hz

As you can see the CPU after activating the HWA has increased 47 Mhz and 31 Mhz BUS data.

CPU:
With any current one Azbox firmware working with a cam only one channel and viewing the CPU is at 88%, this number is very high, if we see a mkv for example, the CPU is set to 99.5% for that reason there are power cuts and freezes.

Memory:
The memory is a little better, watching a channel only use 50% and we are seeing a 80% mkv.

So with this data we can say that the main problems are mainly the CPU and the Data BUS.

Ideally, with E2, the CPU should not exceed 70% in normal operation, and if you saw a mkv / networking should not exceed 80% with this more fluid system official.v

Salu2.

massimo1167
01-09-2010, 10:05 AM
Ideally, with E2, the CPU should not exceed 70% in normal operation, and if you saw a mkv / networking should not exceed 80% with this more fluid system official.v
Salu2.
I hope to verify that ASAP, The_Ripper and his team is the last one opportunity for azbox!!!

milix
01-09-2010, 10:21 AM
I hope to verify that ASAP, The_Ripper and his team is the last one opportunity for azbox!!!

The firmware (Opensat) current can also be greatly improved and can be another important option.

The best thing would be to have current firmware E2 and working properly.

Salu2.

happyhammer
01-09-2010, 10:42 AM
what causes the Hardware acceleration NOT to work on an Elite?

I have a DVB-S and a DVB-T card in my elite and it froze when i tried hardware Acceleartion ON.

Tarzan
01-09-2010, 12:00 PM
Looks like some EPG plugin has been released and it seems to work on Sky IT, D+ ... I just got an email from the azboxhd.es forum (EPG 2.0 by Morser)

FME_fta
01-09-2010, 01:05 PM
BTW,

We will not be able to use all E2 plugins/addons just by downloading directly Dreambox versions, we'll need to compile them for azbox, right?

I don't think it will be needed to be compiled, since dreambox and azbox have the same CPU (MIPS) although different chipset/SoC (System on a Chip), SIGMA for azbox, Broadcom for dreambox.

AFAIK it need to be compiled only if there is something different in E2 for azbox (lack of API or library) compared to E2 from dreambox.
Softcams from dreambox should work without any modification in azbox (maybe except the card reading part).

I have a DVB-S and a DVB-T card in my elite and it froze when i tried hardware Acceleartion ON.

It's not an elite problem, you have to understand how overclock (HW acceleration) works.
As in a PC when you overclock the BUS (specially in the old days) you affected everything connected to the BUS, like VGA cards, HDD, CPU, sound cards, etc. Some of them could handle a faster BUS clock others don't, also every CPU is different.
If you buy the exactly same model from a Intel or AMD CPU some of them will reach 4GHz in air, others don't. If Intel or AMD could, they would create fast CPUs (>3.6GHz), but not all CPUs come out the same, the silicon is not the same, can have minor defects that will affect the transistors and wires.
They have to test and bin each CPU, the best ones will be selled as fast parts (or be selled as a server CPU), the ones with major defects (that makes one core being unfunctional) will be a dual-core or triple-core instead of a quad-core.

The same happens in our azbox, not all the hardware inside is the exactly same from azbox to azbox, some of the chipsets/SoC and tuners (even maybe some HDD) will work with the overclock, others don't.
And inside my azbox unfortunately the DVB-S2 tuner can't work with the BUS at 230MHz, so I can't use HW acceleration...

Cheers.

Carp95
01-09-2010, 01:17 PM

Should work OK if you take out the second tuner (DVB-T).
As it was never the goal to put second tuner in a Elite model ( Now need for everybody to react by saying it was!).

Just test it it should be OK.

Now for E2

Most plugins/Addons will work "out off the box" as they say.
Just the ones designed for Dreambox only ( not for Enigma2 ) could have problem but that ones you won't need in E2 on Azbox.

Emulators will work no problem ( indeed internal cardreader could be a issue )

moicas3004
01-09-2010, 01:57 PM
yes i agree completly.

Im my azbox i use Overclock and i have 2 tuners, one DVB-S2 and a DVB-C and both work fine.

I just need to say, that in my case i had some problems with overclock but the problems was the same problem in every computer. Heat.

I just placed a fan over the box and the sistem became very stable, and never give me a problem again. Without that the box was very hot, about 60º to 70º degrees and the ambient temp is 30 to 40 degrees in here, summer.

With the fan the temp of the box drops to the same ambient temp of 30 to 40 degrees.

shklifo
01-09-2010, 06:15 PM
Do You believe that we can use the new kernel for USB DVB T-tuner recognition?

For USB DVB T-Tuner question, just take a look on this webpage (http://www.toppy.org.uk/~offdigital/popcorn/index.html).
They have done it on Popcorn Hour A-110, which as we know use the same Sigma chipset as Azbox. There we can find the config file for the "old" linux kernel 2.6.15 and the USB drivers, a jukebox etc.
It's is very interesting.

hfmls
01-09-2010, 06:53 PM
@The_Ripper, about internal card reader. What are your thoughts on that? will it work ok as a sci0? How is the situation?

Thank you.

[0_o]
01-09-2010, 08:11 PM
@The_Ripper, about internal card reader. What are your thoughts on that? will it work ok as a sci0? How is the situation?

Thank you.

For me it seems impossible, but is a good question for our master ;)

bawin
02-09-2010, 11:34 AM
So the drivers for the usb-tdt officer in our decoders sigma? By bringing the same chip should work no.

Carp95
02-09-2010, 09:52 PM
will it work ok as a sci0

No different name but hey CCcam.cfg leads you the way (when drivers and adress are ok in E2 )

looney
04-09-2010, 03:20 PM
Uz svo uvazavanje,ali moram na nasem jeziku.RIPER kada ce otprilike biti gotova beta verzija,za test.Znam da je nezahvalno,ali ako moze nesta priblizno oko E2.Uveseli nas molm te.Poz.

hfmls
04-09-2010, 03:28 PM
english please ...

Carp95
04-09-2010, 03:43 PM
english please ...

He's asking when beta will be ready to test.

Answer is:

- When all jobs are done!!

pegaman
07-09-2010, 07:12 AM
Any news? Maybe we can test E2 for Azbox as mediaplayer only. So need to wait for tuner divers ;)

moicas3004
07-09-2010, 11:27 AM
You just have to wait as all of us. When its done it will come out.

The_Ripper
08-09-2010, 06:22 PM
@pegaman
Problem is adjusting E2 code,gstreamer and dvbmediasink plugin for mediaplayer ...

paul01609
08-09-2010, 06:35 PM
every one has gone without enigma for over a year now so a few more months wont hurt any one

jromero
08-09-2010, 07:10 PM
@pegaman
Problem is adjusting E2 code,gstreamer and dvbmediasink plugin for mediaplayer ...

@The_Ripper

What is the situation about tunners, demux and e2 plugins compatibility??

Thankss :)

buyukbang
08-09-2010, 08:00 PM
@The_Ripper,

There are some mkv files that can be opened (we got sound and picture) with official firmware and some others cannot (sound and/or picture is missing)

Will we have the same result for the same files with the E2 media player? If external codecs are being used with E2 mediaplayer, I think we'll get different results which is very good since official firmware and E2 mediaplayer will be alternative to each other. But if E2 will directly use hardware support, then I think we'll get same results with official firmware?

hfmls
08-09-2010, 08:04 PM
i don't think so buyukbang, it's onlky a matter of coding/adapting the code to certain decode/codec.

i remember some mkv's didn't play or mp4, and opensat (when they used to work and do something) managed to add suport for different codecs and h264 levels, etc etc.

So..if things are coded ok, all will be fine. with time it will get near perfection i believe :)
(enigma 2 media player)

drjohn
08-09-2010, 10:37 PM
with time i will be a millionaire i believe :)

MickeySa
08-09-2010, 10:52 PM
Just small output of the log while testing DVB-S2 driver and Tuner with zapp application :)

zapping to 2 'ZDF':
sat 0, frequency = 11954 MHz H, symbolrate 27500000, vpid = 0x006e, apid = 0x0078
polarity/voltage = 1
dtv_property_cache_sync()
status 00 | signal dd40 | snr 0000 | ber 00000000 | unc 00000000 |
status 1f | signal ddc0 | snr 8999 | ber 00000000 | unc 00000000 | FE_HAS_LOCK

CX24116 device 00000501
DVB: registering frontend 0 (Conexant CX24116/CX24118)...
cx24116_load_firmware: FW version 1.23.86.1
cx24116_firmware_ondemand: Firmware upload complete

<<<

So for all of You which worry about progress, tuner is fixed :)

Thanks to the_ripper .

Soon, more news.

hfmls
08-09-2010, 11:12 PM
awesome news :)
now mediaplayer to be finished right?

cimkaya
09-09-2010, 08:28 AM
@The_Ripper,

There are some mkv files that can be opened (we got sound and picture) with official firmware and some others cannot (sound and/or picture is missing)

Will we have the same result for the same files with the E2 media player? If external codecs are being used with E2 mediaplayer, I think we'll get different results which is very good since official firmware and E2 mediaplayer will be alternative to each other. But if E2 will directly use hardware support, then I think we'll get same results with official firmware?

I don't think it is hardware issue since PopcornHour A-110 which is known to have very good mkv support has the same Sigma processor

bawin
09-09-2010, 10:38 AM
Then already is over the drivers of DVB-S2 and you see that what it's all good. Then you know something of the DVB-C2 as there are many who have this tuner mounted instead of DVB-T2.

fcis7000e+
09-09-2010, 11:31 AM
The blind scan function will be available with E2?
I think this function is not implemented natively on E2...

Another question: diseq 1.2 support is already available with the current version E2 for Azbox?

Thanks

Carp95
09-09-2010, 11:57 AM
The blind scan function will be available with E2?
I think this function is not implemented natively on E2...

Another question: diseq 1.2 support is already available with the current version E2 for Azbox?

Thanks

Blindscan is in -sh4 E2 ( only for sharptuners)
New DMM tuners will have blindscan, Ghost DMM dev will put it in E2 repo.

devilred
09-09-2010, 12:48 PM
say that there is still much to be able to try on my elite? I am prepared to do if you need testers let me know. hello

massimo1167
09-09-2010, 06:30 PM
Just small output of the log while testing DVB-S2 driver and Tuner with zapp application :)

zapping to 2 'ZDF':
sat 0, frequency = 11954 MHz H, symbolrate 27500000, vpid = 0x006e, apid = 0x0078
polarity/voltage = 1
dtv_property_cache_sync()
status 00 | signal dd40 | snr 0000 | ber 00000000 | unc 00000000 |
status 1f | signal ddc0 | snr 8999 | ber 00000000 | unc 00000000 | FE_HAS_LOCK

CX24116 device 00000501
DVB: registering frontend 0 (Conexant CX24116/CX24118)...
cx24116_load_firmware: FW version 1.23.86.1
cx24116_firmware_ondemand: Firmware upload complete

<<<

So for all of You which worry about progress, tuner is fixed :)

Thanks to the_ripper .

Soon, more news.

I do not want to put pressure, but I'm anxiously waiting to see the final result, as all in this forum.
The work you are doing is the only reason that made me decide not to sell the AZBox because I think it's a great machine with a firmware not at the same level (which happened to opensat are still on vacation?)
So I I ask You, what remains to be done before we can install a beta release on our AZBox?

I also wonder if you thought to implement a multi-boot from HD to test different images and even alternatives to the original.

That said, I wanted to thank you for all your work.
Thanks!

automan2
09-09-2010, 07:45 PM
thats it i've had enough all the whingers asking what about this what about that when will it be ready its a wonder the ripper hasnt said f@@k the lot of you leave the man in peace to do what he has to do do you want beta versions that hook up your boxes or do you want something that is stable all you know all would be experts that cant wait try writing some of the scripts if you can and help ripper instead of asking all the time when it will be ready if it was easy the job would have been done by open**** full respect to ripper and his team for trying to improve our boxes take all the time you need and ignore those posters who whinge all the time

massimo1167
09-09-2010, 09:21 PM
thats it i've had enough all the whingers asking what about this what about that when will it be ready its a wonder the ripper hasnt said f@@k the lot of you leave the man in peace to do what he has to do do you want beta versions that hook up your boxes or do you want something that is stable all you know all would be experts that cant wait try writing some of the scripts if you can and help ripper instead of asking all the time when it will be ready if it was easy the job would have been done by open**** full respect to ripper and his team for trying to improve our boxes take all the time you need and ignore those posters who whinge all the time

This is the first time You write in this thread, what a pity, you missed a great opportunity to continue to make a good impression!!!

thats it i've had enough all the whingers asking what about this what about that when will it be ready its a wonder the ripper hasnt said f@@k the lot of you ....
But Who are You to write a comment like that?
This Thread was opened by MickeySa to inform us about their project.
My request is lawful and justified by the willingness shown by MickeySa, The_Ripper and Telesat to relate in this forum.

I think my question is a fair question, instead your first post in this thread is inappropriate.

Good evening.

buyukbang
09-09-2010, 10:03 PM
Aggree to massimo1167. Of course we can ask politely. For what else forums are being used ? We ask, answer, discuss and share here... We just need to be polite !

This is the first time You write in this thread, what a pity, you missed a great opportunity to continue to make a good impression!!!

But Who are You to write a comment like that?
This Thread was opened by MickeySa to inform us about their project.
My request is lawful and justified by the willingness shown by MickeySa, The_Ripper and Telesat to relate in this forum.

I think my question is a fair question, instead your first post in this thread is inappropriate.

Good evening.

fredda88
10-09-2010, 01:08 AM

Someone needs to learn how to build sentences! :woot-035:

leerock
10-09-2010, 07:03 AM
Someone needs to learn how to build sentences! :woot-035:

hahaha
I bet he doesn t write scripts....

they are just too damn case sensitive...

stavross
10-09-2010, 08:27 AM
@ Ripper

Can't wait Sir Ripper you are the best thing since AZ box came out maybe we could setup donations?????????

Stavross

devilred
10-09-2010, 10:02 AM
always willing to do on my tester AZBox elite, if you like contact me. thanks. hello

bawin
10-09-2010, 10:25 AM
I am willing and available firmware in testing on my Elite Azboxhd rs232 and jtag programmer I have to return to retrieve the decoder for possible firmware problems.

Regards

hfmls
13-09-2010, 02:49 PM
Hi guys (not wanting to be a pain, just asking) did u get any luck figuring it out how to finish mediaplayer situation?

The_Ripper
13-09-2010, 03:26 PM
@hfmls
I dont have any news from others ...
Just wait, I dont know what else to say

leerock
13-09-2010, 04:48 PM
So the situation right now is...
The ripper finished his part by porting e2 to the box and created the needed drivers for the devices...
(We are all grateful to him for his great and extremely difficult work...)
Without him, most azboxes would be already in the trashcan...

So from what I could gather from this thread...
What is left now is the other members of the team finish the media player app and everything is ready to go...

Thank you all guys!!!!!

g ali
13-09-2010, 10:09 PM
So the situation right now is...
The ripper finished his part by porting e2 to the box and created the needed drivers for the devices...
(We are all grateful to him for his great and extremely difficult work...)
Without him, most azboxes would be already in the trashcan...

So from what I could gather from this thread...
What is left now is the other members of the team finish the media player app and everything is ready to go...

Thank you all guys!!!!!

can't wait myself lol

hfmls
13-09-2010, 10:13 PM
i just can't wait to watch all media and use native cccam and dvbapi zapping speed... :)

GKR775
13-09-2010, 10:22 PM
A big thanks to everyone working on this!

:respect-067:

DimitarCC
14-09-2010, 11:13 AM
I also cant wait! Thnaks to all people involve at this!
I hope we can see Enigma soon on AZBox

kooleracer
14-09-2010, 01:40 PM
This my first message on this forum, I am so happy i found this thread because i was getting desperate with AZbox. I even try the sell the until i found this thread. I want to thank all the people involved in this project. Because the original FW is horrible. I hope the is now over with E2 coming to AZbox. From what i can read the release is really close. I cant thank you enough.

Off: just when i'm writing this my box just broke. The signal strengt is 100% and the quality is 0%. I tried anything new FW etc. no luck. Any suggestions?

BIGIFA
14-09-2010, 01:46 PM
Off: just when i'm writing this my box just broke. The signal strengt is 100% and the quality is 0%. I tried anything new FW etc. no luck. Any suggestions?

first suggestion start a new thread

second check dish is alignd correctly

third test on anothere box

Shadz
14-09-2010, 03:51 PM
I have a question:

It will be possible to use OpenXCas plugin, Multicas or Cheopscamd using this Enigma2 firm? Thanks! :D

leerock
14-09-2010, 04:00 PM
I have a question:

It will be possible to use OpenXCas plugin, Multicas or Cheopscamd using this Enigma2 firm? Thanks! :D

You won t need openxcas...
It looks like the multicas team is very active so I guess they ll support E2
But why do you need it when you can run cccam, newcs/camd etc natively?

I don't know about cheops but I don't think so....

Shadz
14-09-2010, 05:05 PM
You won t need openxcas...
It looks like the multicas team is very active so I guess they ll support E2
But why do you need it when you can run cccam, newcs/camd etc natively?

I don't know about cheops but I don't think so....

It's because here in South America we use Cheopscamd to open a very interesting satelite, with a lot of channels on N3, and if cheops doesn't work we won't be able to install Enigma2. =(

happyhammer
14-09-2010, 05:05 PM
getting rid of openxcas will benefit this box in many ways. Will be intesting to see the perfomance of the box without it.

xanadu
14-09-2010, 06:05 PM
It's because here in South America we use Cheopscamd to open a very interesting satelite, with a lot of channels on N3, and if cheops doesn't work we won't be able to install Enigma2. =(

Cheops cam is dead here, and has been fore a while, so no big loss. :rolleyes:

jamesjay
14-09-2010, 07:00 PM

Hi Shadz,

As a matter of interest is the South American version of Cheopscamd still opening channels, because the UK/European version stopped working here about 6 weeks ago.

The reason I am asking is, that I have always wondered if Cheops was the manufacturer's software or independent, if it is being used to sell boxes then as soon as they have saturated the market or have sold enough boxes, then they could pull the plug on it in South America as they appear to have done here leaving purchasers with no choice but hope that Enigma2 becomes available, so they can use all the boxes media facilities and/or view channels.

Kind regards,

James.

kebien
15-09-2010, 01:04 AM
No emulator can open N3 as stand alone,if cheopscamd open N3 channels ,is through Card sharing,and for that matter,any other client could do it (CCcamd,multicas,rqcamd,and others),you just need the server information.
Maybe someone is encrypting the server information and this is why you cannot use other clients?
But I really KNOW you are not opening N3 channels using emulation.

If cheopscamd can open channels as stand alone,must be N2 or other (conax)

Also why such secrecy about what the provider is? how many Nagra providers southamerica can have?
Isn't obvious?

Shadz
15-09-2010, 01:14 PM
No emulator can open N3 as stand alone,if cheopscamd open N3 channels ,is through Card sharing,and for that matter,any other client could do it (CCcamd,multicas,rqcamd,and others),you just need the server information.
Maybe someone is encrypting the server information and this is why you cannot use other clients?
But I really KNOW you are not opening N3 channels using emulation.

If cheopscamd can open channels as stand alone,must be N2 or other (conax)

Also why such secrecy about what the provider is? how many Nagra providers southamerica can have?
Isn't obvious?

Yes, it's an IKS server and it uses Cheopscamd, but I don't know how to get the server information to put on another client. Maybe it's really encrypted, I don't know... I need to know how to look and edit theses clients to get this info...

But I know that the hacker "Team" that maintain this, is payed by opensat. The name of the hacker Team? Dunno, but their forum is:_http://www.azboxworld.com=p

luky
15-09-2010, 09:27 PM
you can find ip by "netstat -a"

zulika
15-09-2010, 09:56 PM
What is new about E2 ?

BIGIFA
15-09-2010, 10:04 PM
What is new about E2 ?

when it is finished it will make this box "Be all it can be" to parafrase the uk army advert lmao

hfmls
15-09-2010, 10:48 PM
E2 + full mediaplayer codec.
in theory, the perfect box...
theory ... lets see how it works :)

zulika
15-09-2010, 11:03 PM
I hope that it will be so . Yes, lets see how it works !!!

BIGIFA
15-09-2010, 11:27 PM
is there a beta release of the version with dvb-s drivers working i can test not so worryd about the media player but will happaly test anything you got there to

AZbox premier H-H moterised 90cm dish working cccam c-line plus orig uk sat card sub so can test most things your working on if media is to be tested have xp vista win 7 and ubuntu systems so can try with a little help to fully test that to

hfmls
15-09-2010, 11:49 PM
BIGIFA when it's released all can test it.
the_ripper said they were finishing some stuff. dunno what.
probably wont take too long now.

BIGIFA
15-09-2010, 11:53 PM
hfmls cheers m8 it was just that i have a lot of time on my hands at the moment and wanted to assist in a live scenireo just offering helpo m8 not trying to annoy anyone
I have a stable TM9100+ for watching TV but would love to help see this box do far more than opensat can be botherd to access lol

zulika
17-09-2010, 11:03 AM
Anyone knows anything new about E2?

Carp95
17-09-2010, 12:16 PM
Anyone knows anything new about E2?

It's all hear m8 just read!!!

For the other things:

- Multicas for E2----> Why would you wanna have that????
- Cheopscam for E2 ---> Most def. not. That would overcrowd the server.

@Everybody just be patience it will come in it's own time

drjohn
17-09-2010, 12:26 PM
Let's hope we have at least partially working alpha/beta by Christmas this year.
That would be great!

Keep up the good work.

pegaman
17-09-2010, 12:26 PM
It's all hear m8 just read!!!

For the other things:

- Multicas for E2----> Why would you wanna have that????
- Cheopscam for E2 ---> Most def. not. That would overcrowd the server.

@Everybody just be patience it will come in it's own time

It will be interesting to know this "own time" :) I think this is what most ppl want to know, a timeframe. 1 month 2 months? Just anxious !!! ;)

MoRpHiUS_x
17-09-2010, 12:31 PM
Better not to give dates that then it spends what we all know.

So more it costs that they work to his rhythm and when there is ready that goes out.

paul01609
17-09-2010, 03:51 PM
It will be interesting to know this "own time" :) I think this is what most ppl want to know, a timeframe. 1 month 2 months? Just anxious !!! ;)

Ready when it's ready,don't forget they have a life as well

MickeySa
17-09-2010, 05:45 PM
As we promissed, we will always inform all of You about progress with Enigma 2 porting to Azbox HD Devices, thanks to the_ripper, we got this. Also thanks to Darezik from DS Team for this nice skin.

hfmls
17-09-2010, 05:58 PM
MickeySA regarding mediaplayer situation, did u guys had any luck to figure how to solve the situation?

MickeySa
17-09-2010, 06:11 PM
Hello, yes, there is also some improvments on that part, but for now, i dont have more information, but for sure, all will be sorted :) Maybe not in first release, but.... in future work, yes...

hfmls
17-09-2010, 06:14 PM
ok other question.
do we already got image? :) since we have tunners drivers and demux is done
using cccam for example.

MickeySa
17-09-2010, 06:20 PM
Sorry, but about that i cant tell You any information or anything as i am not using any kind of cs....

hfmls
17-09-2010, 06:23 PM
oh ok :D. what about FTA channels, do you guys already got video and audio? :)

MoRpHiUS_x
17-09-2010, 06:46 PM
@MickeySa

See than the tuner DVB-S2 has already been included.

Also included are tuners DVB-T and DVB-C or coming soon?

Thanks!

bawin
17-09-2010, 09:31 PM
It is what I was wondering also if something is known of the controllers of the Dvb-C2.

MickeySa
17-09-2010, 11:59 PM
In the first working beta, regarding the question about tuners, You should expect just DVB-S2, but as the other tuner drivers are already finished, their implementation will be easier. Of course, will be also easier for the_ripper and us ( rest of the team ) to find out the possible bugs which can be fixed.

Idea is also USB DVB-T and so on....

MoRpHiUS_x
18-09-2010, 01:27 AM
Thanks MickeySa.

Then in the Beta at the moment we will only have DVB-S2.
And in the final version will include DVB-T and DVB-C.

In the BETA with the DVB-S2 will be no image and sound?

Thanks!

CoolST
18-09-2010, 10:56 AM
@the_ripper and Mod .
I follow this thread since long time .
and i see every day you have new success , step by step .
and i think you are the next Great E2 Coder .
i hope you more success .:respect-057:
and we all waiting for news .

B.R

cimkaya
18-09-2010, 11:59 AM
I don't want to be mean but we haven't seen anything concrete for the time being. So don't be too excited, nothing tells us that E2 will be the solution to our issues.
Even this question has not been answered:

oh ok :D. what about FTA channels, do you guys already got video and audio? :)

So wait and see...

MickeySa
18-09-2010, 02:01 PM
In the BETA with the DVB-S2 will be no image and sound?

Thanks!

Totaly not true, there will be Video and Audio, what is purpose of first release with finished tuner, to be without audio and video ? Same as release with Audio and Video but without tuner driver.....

hfmls
18-09-2010, 02:30 PM
now, that's what i wanted to know... dvbapi?! :)
sweet.
you guys should open a donation site/forum

zulika
18-09-2010, 05:30 PM
Like MickeySa write, the beta e2 comes out soon ... A big thank you the_ripper and Mod ...

Carp95
18-09-2010, 06:41 PM
I don't want to be mean but we haven't seen anything concrete for the time being. So don't be too excited, nothing tells us that E2 will be the solution to our issues.

So wait and see...

Come on!!!! just wait.

Solution to ( our or yours) issues??( post count was a give away).

Sorry m8 don't know your issues, but, for all, enigma2 doesn't mean heaven.

By Far

cimkaya
18-09-2010, 08:30 PM

That's exactely what I try to tell... E2 m8 not be the "heaven" everybody is waiting for...

Come on!!!! just wait.

Even though I must accept that I like the theme and the display of the current Azbox OS, my issues are the same as anybody's here, ie Opensat being enable to deliver a stable OS for hardware. Otherwise why would we all need to be here, waiting for another OS (E2).

chrissat
18-09-2010, 08:36 PM

So wait and see...

Sometimes in life you need a bit of faith. We have better than that. We have a very respected Poster in Ripper working very hard along with other really dedicated coders.

We've even had a beta release along with Mickey taking time to answer our many questions when he can.

You are right, now is the time to wait and see. We're all excited by this release but there can be no doubts E2 is coming to the Azbox. We'll just have to wait to see how good the hardware is at running it.:respect-054:

jamesjay
18-09-2010, 10:03 PM
Come on!!!! just wait.

By Far

Couldn't agree more...not only post counts but dates some joined the forum, I have followed this tread from the start...I for one hope that if and when E2 is fully operational for AZ boxes that all involved in it's development get together and decided to make a charge of some kind for their hard work, because if they don't the party that will benefit most from it's development will be Opensat because their boxes will get a new lease of life while they have been sitting on their backsides doing nothing.

MrKappa
18-09-2010, 10:45 PM
sweet.

And first main donator should be....Opensat!:iagree:
The second hfmls maybe....
:respect-039:

zfeet
18-09-2010, 10:56 PM
sweet.

Other SMP86xx platform owners might be interested in this as well.

BIGIFA
19-09-2010, 12:29 AM
I for one would be more than happy to make a donation to the team who have clearly been working hard to reserect a dieign box

drjohn
19-09-2010, 09:13 AM

That counts as one, since hfmls works at Opensat. :respect-062:

EAYKOC
19-09-2010, 01:17 PM

I'm also waiting for a donation link.

Thanks for giving me hope..

MickeySa
19-09-2010, 01:53 PM
Some more infos and screenshots :)

Also here is log from console ( serial connection ), so You can see what stb is doing in background :)

Thanks to the_ripper, this part is now also fixed, we go now on other things, so be patient little bit more, we are near to end :)

done!
got pmt -1
no version filtering
01d4: 02 36 d6 00 00 00
mask: ff ff ff 0
mode: 00 00 00 00 00 00
RMDemuxTaskPropertyID_Irqen 1 pilot 2, rolloff_tuning 1
(0)fe event: status 1f, inversiosigma_dvb_start_feed
n off, m_tuning i=0: fifo_container=15042c base=26ba3000 size=4000
OURSTATE: ok
no version15042c base=26ba3000 size=4000
0e 13 00 00 00
mask: ff ff ff sigma_dvb_start_feed
00 00 00
mode: i=1: fifo_container=150440 base=26b9d000 size=4000
00 00 00 00 00 00
no version filtering
0011: 42
2 0e 14 00 00 00
mask: ff ff ff 00 00 00
RMDemuxTaskPropertyID_IrqSectionO utputSource ,demux_output_id:2
+- 1/2 TID 42
RMDemuxTaskPropertyID_Iry manager 1
Trying to free 26b9c384 we17: name 'YOUDEM', provider_name 'M-Three satcom'
SID 0e2b: name 'TeleTirreno', 2$ba3000 size=4000
name 'CAPITAL', provider_name 0e31: name 'VIRGIN RADIO', provider_name 'M-Three satcom'
SID 0e3e: name 'R101', provider_name 'M-Three satcom'
SID 0e32: name 'Global-Mir', provider_name 'M-Three satcom'
SID 0e30: name 'RMC 2', provider_name 'M-Three satcom'
SID 0e3c: name 'Radio 24', provider_name 'M-Three satcom'
SID 0e42: name 'DISCORADIO', provider_name 'M-Three satcom'
SI 0e46: name 'Radio Iglesias,provID 0e34: name 'R.Beration not supported)
(0)tune
prepare_sat System 0 Freq 11566000 Pol 0 SR 27500000 INV 2 FEC 3 orbpos 130 system 0 modulation 1 pilot 2, rolloff 0
tuning cigma_dvb_start_feed
h params
[SEC] i=0: fifo_container=15042c base=26ba3000 size=4000
startTuneTimeout 5000
[SEC] setsigma_dvb_start_feed
Frontend 1
setti=1: fifo_container=150440 base=26b9d000 size= 00 00 00 00
no version filtering
0011: 42 3b c4 00 00 00

digihoe
19-09-2010, 03:14 PM
What are the chances of twin recording functions? I mean with internal DVB-S2 and maybe (hopfully) USB DVB-T? Or mediaplayer + recording, are there any hope for such functions?

Thanks for all the hard work!

hfmls
19-09-2010, 03:51 PM
That counts as one, since hfmls works at Opensat. :respect-062:

here we go again ...

hfmls
19-09-2010, 03:56 PM

yeah, why not? that's why i asked, i want to donate.

tx0
19-09-2010, 05:22 PM
just wondering how fast was scanning compare to dm800
and if there will be some sw cams available

CoolST
19-09-2010, 05:41 PM
just wondering how fast was scanning compare to dm800
and if there will be some sw cams available
if you look in the screenshots you can see , to scan Hotbird need 11Min .
that's great .:respect-064:

thanks MickeySa for the News .

PsiDOC
19-09-2010, 06:40 PM
It is 11 mins to scan hotbird from 11% to 99% so approx 12 mins or so, unless you have a channels set to upload.
@ hfmls... Rise above it. Don't take the bait. ;)

Psi

tsakman
19-09-2010, 06:43 PM
If you look at the top left corner the time.So you will see when it started and when it finished.So it is 11min or little more

vrlika
19-09-2010, 06:45 PM
I for one would be more than happy to make a donation to the team who have clearly been working hard to reserect a dieign box
totaly agree:respect-055:

kanber_kav
19-09-2010, 07:33 PM
Some more infos and screenshots :)

Also here is log from console ( serial connection ), so You can see what stb is doing in background :)

Thanks to the_ripper, this part is now also fixed, we go now on other things, so be patient little bit more, we are near to end :)

done!

RMDemuxTaskPropertyID_Irqen 1 pilot 2, rolloff_tuning 1
(0)fe event: status 1f, inversiosigma_dvb_start_feed
n off, m_tuning i=0: fifo_container=15042c base=26ba3000 size=4000
OURSTATE: ok
no version15042c base=26ba3000 size=4000
0e 13 00 00 00
mask: ff ff ff sigma_dvb_start_feed
00 00 00
mode: i=1: fifo_container=150440 base=26b9d000 size=4000
00 00 00 00 00 00
no version filtering
0011: 42
2 0e 14 00 00 00
mask: ff ff ff 00 00 00
RMDemuxTaskPropertyID_IrqSectionO utputSource ,demux_output_id:2
+- 1/2 TID 42
SID 0e3c: name 'Radio 24', provider_name 'M-Three satcom'
SID 0e42: name 'DISCORADIO', provider_name 'M-Three satcom'
SI 0e46: name 'Radio Iglesias,provID 0e34: name 'R.Beration not supported)
(0)tune
prepare_sat System 0 Freq 11566000 Pol 0 SR 27500000 INV 2 FEC 3 orbpos 130 system 0 modulation 1 pilot 2, rolloff 0
tuning cigma_dvb_start_feed
h params
[SEC] i=0: fifo_container=15042c base=26ba3000 size=4000
startTuneTimeout 5000
[SEC] setsigma_dvb_start_feed
Frontend 1
setti=1: fifo_container=150440 base=26b9d000 size= 00 00 00 00
no version filtering
0011: 42 3b c4 00 00 00

two red writing.
fake ?
edit data ?

chemstar
19-09-2010, 07:42 PM
it's fake kanber.
YOU are A GENIUS

:bravo-009::respect-055::respect-040::bowing-036::respect-023::applause-003:

CoolST
19-09-2010, 07:52 PM
two red writing.
fake ?
edit data ?

someone want destroying the dream :respect-055:

B.R

@telesat
19-09-2010, 07:53 PM
i think also ...

it's fake kanber.
YOU are A GENIUS

:respect-040:

rgs,

MoRpHiUS_x
19-09-2010, 08:00 PM
two red writing.
fake ?
edit data ?

It's possible that are different variables?.

A view that says MickeySa or The_Ripper

@telesat
19-09-2010, 08:25 PM
It's possible that are different variables?.

A view that says MickeySa or The_Ripper

no no !!! , only kamber know what is true ;)

MoRpHiUS_x
19-09-2010, 08:28 PM
Since I have said they can be different variables or error of write the variable (bug).

Not considerate fake.

Let the programmers clarify it.

The_Ripper
19-09-2010, 08:59 PM
@kanber_kav
M8 , do you see that this is serial console output and that infos from functions "printf" from Enigma and my "printk" from kernel driver, is mixing on output ...

sofrenic
19-09-2010, 09:08 PM
I can make fake in multiple rows:woot-035: :respect-062::D

cimkaya
19-09-2010, 09:35 PM
I can make fake in multiple rows:woot-035: :respect-062::D

Please elaborate...

sofrenic
19-09-2010, 09:37 PM
azbox4yu.com'dan beni sen mi banladın. Adam olunda düzgün bi data çıktısı verin veya e2 yayınlayın. İnsanların konuşmalarını kısıtlayarak biryere gelemezsiniz. Beni başka yollara yönlendirmeyin AZboxlarınızı çöplük yıgıntısına sokarım.Buda benden size kapak olsun.

İng. Bilen bi arkadaş ceviri yapsın. Teşekkürler

For your sorrow, E2 for AzBox HD is a reality.
Very brave with your hand as you decided to try to undermine the work and reputation of the man who almost finished the job.

For azbox4yu will not transfer conflicts with other forums where you banned for similar things so that you are currently on temporary leave. Time heals everything :)

MoRpHiUS_x
19-09-2010, 09:52 PM
Do a lot of inconveniences take if it is a question of a fake not?

cimkaya
19-09-2010, 09:56 PM
For your sorrow, E2 for AzBox HD is a reality.
Please prove it ... Nobody denies it... but all we have seen it for the time being is logs of what? It can be anything...
Don't misunderstand me, as anybody here I hope that E2 for Azbox will come true. But as long as there is no audio, no video, sorry but I have doubts...

Very brave with your hand as you decided to try to undermine the work and reputation of the man who almost finished the job
He has just pintpointed an inconsistence in a log... that's all..

cimkaya
19-09-2010, 10:01 PM
Write in ****ing English!!! :mad:

Sorry M8, I don't mean to be irrespectuous but Kanber_kav is furious- I understand why and I think he's right to be- but it is never good idea to translate words of an angry man... ;)

PsiDOC
19-09-2010, 10:20 PM
Kanber_Kav, please take your bitching somewhere else.
I for one don't really give a damn wether you are banned from another forum, as probably most here do not either, so why bring it here like a whining schoolkid?
Congratulations, you found a spelling error! Bully for you. It happens when you cross languages. You should see some of my efforts when I was scripting E1 for the DM7000 they were all over the place, but they worked.
Deal with it and move on.

Now can we please get back on the topic of E2 please?
Psi

chrissat
19-09-2010, 10:30 PM
Please can we move on from this 'fake' rubbish.

The Ripper and co are the real deal. E2 is coming for the azbox. :respect-051:

As I mentioned before, there is no doubting this. The only question that needs asking is how well the azbox hardware will cope with E2. A bit of patience and we'll find out. :king-041:

hfmls
19-09-2010, 11:02 PM
dudes write in english, its absurd all this childish posts!!
respect other users and forum rules.

english please.

Carp95
19-09-2010, 11:03 PM
Stop writing in languages only your own friends understand and can read!!

And stop asking for beta's ( in any language ), team will publice working beta when they are ready ( not when you all are!!! )

P.S
I can't help it, there seems to be some jealousy amongst some people over here

DeformE
19-09-2010, 11:18 PM
here is getting enjoyable i hadt been there for a long time but now here is really enjoyable during this enigma post
anyway when we speak e2 it seems good but still i have hopeness about coming e2 for azbox :P i dunno and i dont want to chagrin anyone in this forum espacially ripper.But we should understand kanbers and the others right. we spend near two years but we cant see a fw we can see really with eyes?
Best regards...

fredda88
19-09-2010, 11:20 PM
How hard can it be!

WRITE IN ENGLISH!!!

leerock
19-09-2010, 11:24 PM
I don t know what to believe anymore....

If the Ripper is lying , then not a single respectable developer is left for this box...
In that case I ll definitely sell it...

hfmls
19-09-2010, 11:56 PM
u guys should be banned.
ridiculous what you guys are doing and disrespecting other users and community!

write English!!!

Bod
20-09-2010, 12:05 AM
Languages
This is an English speaking forum, please post in English.

above is from the Forum rules , please abide by this rule
Thank you

Bod

fredda88
20-09-2010, 12:06 AM
Thank you mods!

I reported one of the non-english post in this thread and asked for all jibberish posts to be deleted!

Will continue to do so!

DeformE
20-09-2010, 12:14 AM
ok i wont go ahead Turkish but some guys from Turkey doesnt know English well? also i dont understand to be developed a way for being defended across some againist comments it is also intresting Anyway......

dizzy
20-09-2010, 12:23 AM
ok i wont go ahead Turkish but some guys from Turkey doesnt know English well? also i dont understand to be developed a way for being defended from some againist comments it is also intresting Anyway......

use google translator

fredda88
20-09-2010, 12:29 AM
ok i wont go ahead Turkish but some guys from Turkey doesnt know English well? also i dont understand to be developed a way for being defended from some againist comments it is also intresting Anyway......

I understand that but im from sweden and i can promise you that you wouldn't understand a word if i write in swedish here. But hey we have forums in sweden were i can write in swedish so it's not a big problem.

This is an english forum and the rules says "write in english"!

mguerkan
20-09-2010, 12:31 AM
use google translator

googl when you can also translate turkish

MoRpHiUS_x
20-09-2010, 12:36 AM

Yes but this forum is English Language.

leerock
20-09-2010, 12:37 AM

no
you go and post in turkish forums....

THIS IS AN ENGLISH FORUM

If you can t WRITE english, then you can t READ english....

What s your purpose of being in here?

MickeySa
20-09-2010, 01:35 AM
I am so sad to see how much is still people who is trying after a lot of proofs to say that enigma 2 is fake. Kanber_kav soon, you will be the biggest fool here on satpimps, and after we publish this version of e2 , i will personally start here thread about You, where people can fill petition that admins of satpimps ban you forever from here ! You are biggest SCAM ON THIS BOARD. SHAME ON YOU !

hfmls
20-09-2010, 06:15 AM
please admins delete all posts since yesterday .....
this is the childish thing i ever seen ....