PDA

View Full Version : Azbox Premium HD Crash!

xanadu
12-07-2010, 06:57 PM
Was running 0.9.4931 with Priority Manager v1.6 on my Premium+, and had just moved dish to 39E, and then all the channels greyed out and the wait symbol on screen, and despite several reboots and power cycles off/on, was just left with the rotating wait symbol and greyed out channels.

Eventually managed to get the setting menu up without the rotating wait symbol and tried to flash firmware via USB, but that didn't work until yet another reboot.

Only got the box working again properly by flashing a very old firmware, and now upgraded again to 0.9.4890 which seems to better than the latest firmware, so sticking with it.

My only problem now is I can't connect to MAZ 3.0, even though I can connect perfectly with Telnet, Internet, Filezilla FTP and Azbox Edit. Any ideas?

Not sure what caused the crash though....maybe it was something in Priority Manager?

xanadu
12-07-2010, 07:56 PM
It's just crashed again on 39E Bulsat channels, using the settings from Sofrenic, so maybe it's something wrong with the settings file?

Got error message now... 'Problem occurs with the system please reboot'.

Maybe it's a settings list issue, so will delete and rescan 39E.

SAUS04
13-07-2010, 07:14 AM
it sounds like its a problem with your channel lists and such settings. I would delete all channels and sats and reflash with latest firmware. If you have a prevous back up of your channel lists try reloading if not retune your sats in and use maz 3 and kos to update your channels. this has happened to me a couple of times and each time it was after i had updated channels added deleted etc.

Goodluck

satlubitel
13-07-2010, 08:38 AM
Hi Xanadu,

This is well know issue, discussed widely on BG and RU forums....
The problem is because of Cyrillic characters and length of channel name as far as I remember.

Note: The problem is presented only for Buls*t and not for ITV.

Cheers!

Giga
13-07-2010, 09:33 AM
can't you use an external channel editor to fix this problem, renaming these channels? Import from another box or web import from KoS or LyngSat for 39°E?

buyukbang
13-07-2010, 12:59 PM
Use maz 3.0 to create a new channel list and download all channels/tps from king of sat. This method is just great since we can update the channel list from king of sat if we need in the future. Also maz 3 includes a channel editor that you can change channel names before sending it to azbox.