PDA

View Full Version : Spiderbox 9000 HD [Pimps !! That Do Not Have the BOX ]

RABBY
15-07-2010, 09:11 PM
Please do not Post ?[HERE ] You are Just Making a Arse of Yourself ??:respect-050:

This is the best box OUT THE NOW!!!!! Been on the SATSCENE for a long time ? It is so GOOD [ You have to bye to find out ]:respect-048:

Barney
15-07-2010, 11:48 PM
ok i'll try not to make a arse outta meself Rabby , lol's !!

I'm getting mine back tommorrow i gave it a lend to m8 just after crimbo but havnt seen him since ... :rofl:
gonna take it back now and have a bit of fun with it over the weekend as he gonna buy one himself Finally at long last .. :cheers2:
@Rabby ..is jsc 13e still working via gift ??
ive read a few rumours that jsc mite be showin a few EPL and Spl games this season ??
There wasnt too many SPL games that wasnt shown on Jsc last season if i can remember rightly ?
glad to hear your still havin' fun wiv your spider box :respect-054::cheers2:

--------
Barneycarlton

kdoug007
16-07-2010, 12:21 AM
me thinking about a purchase also from the sponsers,, just hope it wont take me 2 weeks to understand it all!

speedy_04
16-07-2010, 01:40 AM
got this box and never had a single prob with it, have the cccam working great and enjoy the gift channels and with more on the way this box is getting better and better and it is thebest box available :respect-055::respect-055::podium-016::number-one-043::woot-035:

@barneycarlton yes jsc sports is working via the gift

Bazza1974
16-07-2010, 09:11 AM
Barney, I joined the Spiderbox Revolution yesterday and it's a top box. My motor is almost silent when it moves. The signals are unbelievably strong. The servers have been rock solid so far.
Re JSC it's still on and rock solid....

Yoda
16-07-2010, 11:59 AM
me thinking about a purchase also from the sponsers,, just hope it wont take me 2 weeks to understand it all!

More like two mins mate. Go for it.

PS: Well said Rabby, I love this box.

Yoda

Bazza1974
16-07-2010, 12:26 PM
If it wasn't for my home hub having a strop, I woulda been up and running in 10mins. Had to plug the homeplug in a different mains socket and the Ethernet cable in the other Ethernet port on the home hub. Then it connected and the world suddenly brightened!!!!

kdoug007
16-07-2010, 12:39 PM
bazza i guess my concern was the patches bit and usb stick!! you didnt mention m8 no?

terry l
16-07-2010, 12:52 PM
Leave it out m8,
everyone is entitled to there opinion [including kurt]..
I've had a spider [since last year]..and have had some issue's with it..
If some people want to voice there opinion then let them [freedom of speech]..
As far as i'm concerned this forum has helped me [over the year's] to draw my own conclusion's on what to buy and what not to buy..
The issue with this box is not the box itself but who supplied it in the first place [that's the rub]..
I can come on here and ask some stupid question [like why does my picture break up and i press the info button it say's NueroXsTream then the picture clear's and it say's service+ then visa verser].. and get an answer?..If i go to the dedicated site i would be fcuked off..
In the end do i like the box [well yes].. is it perfect..[well no]..do i worry about who supplied the box in the first place..[well no]..example i might not like the german's or american's but that would not stop me from buying a mercedes or ford..
In the end P R is a good thing but people should be able to voice there own opinion and not be told there not welcome here [like some site's i know]..

Yoda
16-07-2010, 12:57 PM
bazza i guess my concern was the patches bit and usb stick!! you didnt mention m8 no?

I mention how to do it in this tread mate.

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?t=135947

Yoda

kdoug007
16-07-2010, 01:21 PM
THANKS YODA,, I HAVE TO ADMIT YOUR A BIT OF A clever one,,,! yoda may i ask you just something, please be nice!!
would it be ok to put the usb memory stick into a spare usb socket... my pc one (because of a bit of stuff) is connected to a usb hub with 3 spare usb sockets.
after i download a file to my desk top ,, i am a wee bit confised what the next step is to transfer the file to the stick ,, I MEAN there is no programmer on the desk top like cas studio as a example.

echelon
16-07-2010, 01:30 PM
use any usb socket on your pc or on your hub

use windows explorer to transfer the file to the stick , its as simple as that

press right mouse on the stick and format to FAT 32 before starting , and after that just create folders on the stick for the files

patches

softcams

channel lists

backups

etc

RABBY
16-07-2010, 06:44 PM
kdoug007

You Do NOT HAVE TO BE SMART TO USE THIS BOX ?? Find it strange people are having PROBLEMS!!!!!:respect-054:

xanadu
16-07-2010, 06:55 PM
This is the best box OUT THE NOW!!!!!

That's not saying a lot really, given that there are no outstanding boxes for sale right now!

It's on my shortlist if the Azbox explodes in a ball of flames and the house burns down. :eek:

RABBY
16-07-2010, 07:04 PM
xanadu

BYE ONE M8 [ You will not be Disapointed] :respect-048:

charlie
16-07-2010, 07:15 PM
Im looking for something to open the EPL so im torn either the Tring card or the Spiderbox?

Bazza1974
16-07-2010, 07:17 PM
Go with Spiderbox cos there'll be several alternatives for EPL on there!

RABBY
16-07-2010, 07:32 PM
I Have to GO CHAPS [ Working Lots of Overtime ] Would be Nice to stay and PLAY ?? But work takes First place for me :grouphug:

ENJOY [ Spiderbox ]:cool:

kdoug007
16-07-2010, 07:40 PM
press right mouse on the stick and format to FAT 32 before starting , and after that just create folders on the stick for the files

sorry echelon!press right mouse on the stick ,, ware on the pc will it show the usb mem stick ??

echelon
16-07-2010, 07:44 PM

sorry echelon!press right mouse on the stick ,, ware on the pc will it show the usb mem stick ??

it will appear in windows explorer as a drive , same as any other drives do , like your C drive for instance , and also your dvd drive as well

those details are basic pc use and nothing to do with the spiderbox , so I suggest you learn to use your pc properly ;)

charlie
16-07-2010, 07:47 PM
Go with Spiderbox cos there'll be several alternatives for EPL on there!

Thanks im going to order one from GW get ready for a lot of Questions on setting up?

kdoug007
16-07-2010, 08:01 PM
IM sure i am not the only newbie out to get a new receiver,, i never use a usb stick ,, thats why i ask,,, thanks anyway

echelon
16-07-2010, 08:18 PM
IM sure i am not the only newbie out to get a new receiver,, i never use a usb stick ,, thats why i ask,,, thanks anyway

fair comment , and I answered you too

but we have a pc section for pc questions , as its really irrelevant to the box being used

it just so happens they are using a pc and usb memory stick to program this particular box , same as they do for dozens of other boxes

but programming the stick is a pc issue , and its only when you get to using it on a spiderbox that the menu of a spiderbox is used to access the stick

so use of microsoft windows in relation to using pc sticks are all pc issues , and that is down to the training or learning you have done on your pc ( or not )

you can buy a ford mondeo from a ford dealer , but they dont teach you how to fill it up with petrol or drive it , those are jobs you have to learn and apply to any car , not just a mondeo , and if that means taking private lessons , then sobeit

Bazza1974
16-07-2010, 08:27 PM
Thanks im going to order one from GW get ready for a lot of Questions on setting up?

No worries fella!! Be plenty of people on here to help ya out!!!
Enjoy and good luck!

charlie
20-07-2010, 09:35 PM
OK got my box today loaded latest patch and recent channels update,,i switched the patch on in network, i have read the sticky regarding turning the patch on but i cant get the NuevoXstream up on the menu, all help would be appreciated

A-SAT
20-07-2010, 09:41 PM
In the Accessory section of the menu, select "network"

then press 1111 on remote.

New options will appear

Type
Network
Server
Home Stream Server
NuevoXstream (if you have a gift patch installed)
Homeplus.

FOR GIFT Channels:

Go to the Server Setup for NuevoXstream - select it
Turn it on by scrolling sideways
go to authorization
You will see a key with 25 digits.
Select "Register" below the key.

charlie
20-07-2010, 09:56 PM
A-SAT you are a star working now thanks EVER so much

stevied
20-07-2010, 10:21 PM
The more i read this thread ,the more im thinking [shall i invest in one?]

I aint bothered about the "gift" , as long as cccam runs fine then im all for it. [as in c$?]

The Reason i may go for the spiderbox is for hd at a cheap price:respect-055:

Im a big dreambox fan ,but god those boxes can age you over night:angelsad2:.

Im after a stable, nice and easy stress free box [and life !]

Yoda
21-07-2010, 12:22 AM
The more i read this thread ,the more im thinking [shall i invest in one?]

I aint bothered about the "gift" , as long as cccam runs fine then im all for it. [as in c$?]

The Reason i may go for the spiderbox is for hd at a cheap price:respect-055:

Im a big dreambox fan ,but god those boxes can age you over night:angelsad2:.

Im after a stable, nice and easy stress free box [and life !]

I feel your pain my friend.

This is one of the reasons I went for it, and I can tell you there is something very nice about plugging in and sitting back, no ftp clients, no image flashing just watching TV in HD.

Go for it you wont regret it... thats a promise.

Yoda

medway
21-07-2010, 08:48 AM
OK got my box today loaded latest patch and recent channels update,,i switched the patch on in network, i have read the sticky regarding turning the patch on but i cant get the NuevoXstream up on the menu, all help would be appreciated

also on the network menu..........
did you register the service+ 'cause i never got round to it initially
....but then it takes time to absorb what a mega box this is!