PDA

View Full Version : DM500 keeps crashing

kooozy
19-07-2010, 04:59 PM
as the title says im currentlly having to reflash my box if i use it as a server for cccam within 24/36 hours the box dies needing a reflash an one any ideas why this keeps happening???

if i use the box just to watch as a client its fine as soon as i load cccam and pop in a card within a day and a half at most the firmwares corrupted and the box keels over very frustrating

ive tried this on numerous boxses allways the same

just to add i bought 5 of these all from the same supplier, im currentlly running it on an old 500 that has a tuner problem that was not in this batch hopefully this one can hold out....

You Knows It
07-08-2010, 12:08 PM
I have a similar issue, although I haven't reflashed yet. My DM is unusable at the moment. The box freezes, although the picture keeps playing, I can't change channels and it's not turning the motor.

Burnham
07-08-2010, 01:19 PM
How much var are you using? The lower the better for a stable receiver.

Giga
07-08-2010, 01:46 PM
Could be issue of clients requesting, that have no longer rights to access?
Removed F line and they still request with the C line?
Bad clients
Your under attack by angry client/competition (running pay server?), the sat provider, ... you hardware/home network is not configured correctly, ...

You Knows It
07-08-2010, 03:00 PM
Cheers, guys. Wouldn't ever run a pay server or be involved with one.

Dig Deep
07-08-2010, 09:45 PM
Yeah, stay away from payservers- all they need is Your money.

Some works fine, most of them only a few month

Get some good friends and share with them:respect-055:

kooozy
18-09-2010, 08:45 PM
sorry for not replying sooner i forgot about this thread,

i gave up on the clones there garbage, everyone has a different problem ranging from tuner going dead after 30 mins the network port can just randomly stop working and yes they still need reflashed constantly.

i still use the old original 500 with a dead tuner to serve the card to my spiderbox and my dads/brothers spiders so no pay server here thanks for the comments

i suppose you get what you pay for is the moral of the story at 30 notes a pop plus vat on entry i thought i could get my bedroom/kids room hooked up now looking at the openbox/skybox a bit more expensive but they look pretty much the same as the spider apart from the gift