PDA

View Full Version : C+ on Thor

pixey
22-07-2010, 09:51 AM
Is there any way to open the C+ channels on Thor without an official card?
I am looking for a new receiver and have been thinking about getting a Dreambox.
Is there a way of doing this, ie card sharing or the like and if so, could someone please point me in the right direction.

Thanks,

pixey

williamtell
22-07-2010, 10:13 AM
open with gift on spiderbox:respect-044:

oThor 0.8w
Canal + Sweden
10903.00 V
National Geographic UK HD
Rush HD
Silver HD
10934.00 H
CANAL+SPORT HD
CANAL+FILM HD
SVT HD
11216.00 V
TV4 Sport
TV4 Film
11261.00 H
CANAL+ACTION
CANAL+SPORT2
CANAL+SPORT EXTRA
11278.00 V
CANAL+FIRST
CANAL+SPORT1
CANAL+COMEDY
CANAL+DRAMA
CANAL+HITS
11325.00 H
Showtime
Star
BBC Enter
12015.00 H
Eurosport HD
Discovery HD
BBC HD
12128.00 H
TV4 HD
Animal Pla HD
History Chnl HDo open with gift on spiderbox:respect-044:

pixey
22-07-2010, 10:55 AM
Thanks for the reply, but what about without the "gift"?
Is the "gift" a form of card sharing?
Is there any other receiver that can open these?

pixey

rigsby
22-07-2010, 11:27 AM
Dreamboxes, Eagle Boxes, any linux type box i guess plus or or two other boxes that can access a Ser**r somewhere.

It is CS though.

Only official card & CS i think will open these.

Giga
22-07-2010, 11:38 AM
and no guarantees this will keep working:
Provider finds counter measure
Server are closed down by law enforcement

abbuhassan
22-07-2010, 07:33 PM
spider also have TV cabo and meo..Not bad a purchase..

DARKMAN
22-07-2010, 07:45 PM
and no guarantees this will keep working:
Provider finds counter measure
Server are closed down by law enforcement

That nothink to do with SPIDERBOX...

is same if you says some died today all the world should die !
Why you talk for somethink you do not have any Controll !??

In short way why you bull****ing....

Go in Technomate section and check there the real situation they like to hide ..

After technomate FAIL developmnet now coming here to bull**** ...go in Hell...

people like see free TV do not like listen lesson about Legal or ilegality...
If is for ilegality You are the fist one doing thinks ilegal teching people c/s in all your post aboutTM ****s..do not forget that.....never threat eny one you became threating...

DARKMAN
22-07-2010, 07:49 PM
Thanks for all the replies. If any one has some useful information about how to get cs working on a dreambox and where the correct ser**rs can be found I would be very grateful.
You can p-message me if it can't be spoken about here, as long as that doesn't break any rules.

thanks

pixey

do litle serch m8 you can find with the right people of this forum (But not by Infiltrate police people here telling you is ilegal .lol)

You can whatch in spiderbox dreambox all Sharing box m8 and i hope you find somewhere and have a fun with free TV team....

pixey
26-07-2010, 12:30 PM
Thanks for all replies. I will do more searching in spiderbox and dreambox section

pixey

skomedal
26-07-2010, 08:14 PM
WELL i was just about to buy a spider 9000 today, from our sponser and was dam upset, when told "a free gift is not included" SO NOW IM RIGHT CONFUSED AND UPSET!
how can i get the channels and sat birds in the spider !!!!!!!!! agh!!!!!!!!!!

Think you are missing the point here!!!!!!!!!

Retailer ( those who sell goods even sat. decoders ) sell their products as they are eg. fit for purpose with original ( subscription ) cards!

What you do with that product is up to you ( for example you can programme it for p!rate channels ) as is the case with diblo cam and other products.

If the retailer sold products finished programmed then they would also be finished ( closed down ).

So the choice is yours buy a box ( decoder ) that is sold as fit for purpose and programme it yourself or stay watching freebie channels..

Hope this explains and resolves your problem!

Regards

raul
26-07-2010, 10:27 PM
"the so called free gift" is a "pay server" to help selling their gears - to get things straight if someone
is wondering .

we've seen this before from many others, unfortunately it seems to work only couple of months until they fill their bags of money :)
if you want stable and long term cs, find partners on your own - you can share with .
it ain't tricky at all, besides you'll have reshare rights - something a pay server wont give to limit the traffic .

DARKMAN
27-07-2010, 04:47 AM
"the so called free gift" is a "pay server" to help selling their gears - to get things straight if someone
is wondering .

we've seen this before from many others, unfortunately it seems to work only couple of months until they fill their bags of money :)
if you want stable and long term cs, find partners on your own - you can share with .
it ain't tricky at all, besides you'll have reshare rights - something a pay server wont give to limit the traffic .

what the Spiderbos do not have ,then others have !? With Gif or not gift...

Can be use like Server and Client and do not need to be master ,,just a remote controll verey easy...

Why people moeaning for somethink FREE ( they should only says thanky and thats it )...If some one ecept the free OK if No AMEN ..use the stb haw you will use all others...

They are people here they are MOANING for no reason...they just wait to atack some think for no reason...

They talk about LAW...!?

They bull****ing here every single Members ...

They forget with all their Post trying C>S ,some one talkf for Giga he is Adverising to TM as well SSSP is C/s but with old style 232rs...and some difent people has upload Keys softcams is Ilegal too...

For that people please do not Busll**** anyone...
stay in hobby and in line and forget the LAW...

JUESUS says Who is INOCENT to drop the fist stone !?

is enyone here is it !? hmmm Hopocrits...