PDA

View Full Version : Ajax v Chelsea - 5pm K/O today

everclear
23-07-2010, 03:21 PM
Ajax v Chelsea - 5pm K/O today

This match looks like to be shown on RTL 7 on Astra 19.2e today at 5pm (currently opening with spiderbox + gift)

does anyone know of any other channels that might be showing this game that might have english comms (apart from chelsea TV which is currently not opening for me on 30w with gift)

everclear

FENDOCH
23-07-2010, 04:47 PM
Ajax v Chelsea - 5pm K/O today

This match looks like to be shown on RTL 7 on Astra 19.2e today at 5pm (currently opening with spiderbox + gift)

does anyone know of any other channels that might be showing this game that might have english comms (apart from chelsea TV which is currently not opening for me on 30w with gift)

everclear

Hi m8

Checking on LJ's it shows that this game is being shown on a number of channels.......

Chelsea TV
RTL 7
Sport TV1
Sport.Ro
YES Sport 2

So hopefully one will be in English.

everclear
23-07-2010, 05:22 PM
Thanks... I did see Lj's list but none of them are opening for me apart from RTL7

everclear

everclear
23-07-2010, 05:25 PM
RTL looks like delayed coverage.

I now have the game live on al jazeera sports 5 - 13e (eng comms)

(spiderbox + gift)

enjoy

everclear

kdoug007
23-07-2010, 08:01 PM
the match was a shocker ( yep im a chelsea fan) the entire team were 2nd strings ,, 1 thing for sure sell!!!!! de santo and sinclair,,,, and ross turnbell the goalie can go free!!!!

stevied
23-07-2010, 09:09 PM
the match was a shocker ( yep im a chelsea fan) the entire team were 2nd strings ,, 1 thing for sure sell!!!!! de santo and sinclair,,,, and ross turnbell the goalie can go free!!!!

That ross turnbull had a nightmare game!:king-041:

everclear
24-07-2010, 11:24 AM

yeah.... not a good game at all - I can't see, even with more of the 1st string players back, that it is going to get that much better at the moment - no real direction - playing as individuals....

2 more warm-up games to come and then the charity shield..... Let's just hope they improve! (.......can't get much worse.)

everclear

Sun 1st Aug 15:30 Eintracht Frankfurt v Chelsea
Wed 4th Aug 17:00 Hamburg v Chelsea