PDA

View Full Version : Is this a Bug?

bazzae123
28-07-2010, 06:50 PM
Hi Guy's

Have a bit of a issue and wondered if anybody could throw any light on it? Now, I need to relate this to a previous thread here https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?t=135904 so I apologize for starting a new one but I thought I may get more response.

Anyway, I've sort of lost XXL again and Dorcel is locking up intermittently. I say sort of as I will try and explain whats going on.

Lets start with XXL on 13E. At this time now, 18:30, the screen is displaying 'Scrambled signal' but last night after 11:00 pm the screen cleared OK.

While I get a scrambled message from XXL Dorcel freezes intermittently but when XXL clears Dorcel is OK and stable.

Now, Lets discuss Dorcel. If, when I get the freezing I turn of UCAS then Dorcel is OK, with or without XXL clearing. If, I then turn UCAS back on Dorcel is OK until I turn to any other channel and then go back to Dorcel, it then starts to freeze again.

I hope that makes sense! I'm not sure if I'm the only person seeing this problem as I originally turned off UCAS to stop Dorcel freezing after reading this trick either on this forum, or somewhere else.

I've reloaded the patch and softcam again but to no avail. I wondered if I should do a system reset and start all over again?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Bazza

charlie
28-07-2010, 07:24 PM
Excuse me what is UCAS?

bazzae123
28-07-2010, 07:57 PM
Excuse me what is UCAS?

It's in the menu under 'Key Edit'

Bazza

mdt
28-07-2010, 08:16 PM
hi, at a guess it sounds like the emulator is clashing with the nuevoxstream connection/server. ucas is universal conditional access system. regards mdt

bazzae123
28-07-2010, 08:19 PM
I'll wait and see what happens again later tonight with XXL but at the moment it still showing the scrambled message.

Bazza

williamtell
28-07-2010, 08:57 PM
hi, at a guess it sounds like the emulator is clashing with the nuevoxstream connection/server. ucas is universal conditional access system. regards mdt

my diablo when inserted, interfears with canal ned on gift until i manually release, [just a hunch].

charlie
28-07-2010, 09:20 PM
my diablo when inserted, interfears with canal ned on gift until i manually release, [just a hunch].

Got to agree there is a conflict with D2 and the gift channels

DARKMAN
29-07-2010, 01:15 AM
Can be litle conflic beetwen...Via 2,6 channels in patch are hack in spider and Noevos tream...bith fight who can open channels..

Can be fix easy ,but for time b swich of or Neovo stream or UCAS ...

Dave5118
29-07-2010, 10:51 AM
Lets start with XXL on 13E. At this time now, 18:30, the screen is displaying 'Scrambled signal' but last night after 11:00 pm the screen cleared OK.

Nothing wrong there, XXL only transmits from 9.30 pm until about 2 am every night(UK time).

;)

bazzae123
29-07-2010, 08:46 PM
Can be litle conflic beetwen...Via 2,6 channels in patch are hack in spider and Noevos tream...bith fight who can open channels..

Can be fix easy ,but for time b swich of or Neovo stream or UCAS ...

Just a quick update, Still didn't clear last night and still showing 'Scramble' message.

Darkman, Thanks for your input, I'm sure I tried turning off both UCAS or Neovo stream last night but still no joy. I will give it another go and report back.

As for XXL only starting at 9:30, agree but theres is usually just the logo on screen until it starts, or am I mistaken!

Regards

Bazza

bazzae123
29-07-2010, 09:38 PM
Hi Guy's,

Maybe getting somewhere. I tried turning off the network but still left UCAS turned on and I don't appear to be getting any of the French channels in this setup.

Could somebody please give me a reference channel to try with only 2.6 patch and no network. I've been looking at Animuax as a reference but this only works with Network 'ON'.

I just need clarification before going forward.

Bazza

A
30-07-2010, 11:59 AM
try some other channels of AB sat as with emu only certain AB Sat channels work
http://www.lyngsat.com/packages/bishb.html

bazzae123
30-07-2010, 12:48 PM

Thanks A,

I will try this later tonight when I get home. I was thinking that maybe doing as factory reset and starting again may be the best approach.

Are there any dangers in doing this with regards to 'gift'?

Bazza

mister-t
30-07-2010, 02:29 PM
well i have not put in the via 2.6 patch,i progged a funcard with the via 2.6
files that where in the public upload section.i have no problems at all everything works fine and no conflicts,xxl and dorcel 19e show only channel
logo during day,just checked and everything clears fine with my funcard
also remember that there are several xxl and dorcel channels on 19e so maybe worth checking them all
mister-t

bazzae123
30-07-2010, 05:46 PM

Hi A

Tried nearly all the French channels on 13E without clearing a thing with only UCAS activated.

As a Example on 'ESCALES' if I press the info button I get the following information, if its a help.

Source: UCAS Ca ID: 0x500 EMC Pid: 0x57f

I suppose I should do a reset and reload everything again, is this OK to do without affecting the Gift channels? I have my MAC and Key written down.

Bazza

bazzae123
30-07-2010, 06:35 PM
Hi Guy's,

This is getting heavy. I did a reset and reloaded this file only https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?t=135247

Question. Does this file contain both the gift patch and the V2.6 as well and is the only one I need to load, apart from a Softcam.

Anyway, after reset and loading this file I still cant open any French stuff without turning on the network.

I appreciate all your help so far guy's. If I could take you for a beer I would.

Bazza

charlie
30-07-2010, 07:28 PM
Canal+ on 1west have been breaking up badly, so i adjusted my dish to obtain the best signal ,now all ok hardly any freezing at all and im in N Wales where the weather is pretty bad at moment

bazzae123
30-07-2010, 08:51 PM
Well guys,

I'm beat. I've tried anything I can think off to sort this out but just can't seem to get any V2.6 channels to work without turning on NuevoXstream. I've reset and loaded various files in various order but to no avail. Unless anybody would be kind enough to give me a known order in which to load the files after a reset and a V2.6 channel that is known to work with the V2.6 patch only I don't know what else I can try.

Bazza:o15: