PDA

View Full Version : Sly/Premiere card in 6900HD

wakeman
04-08-2010, 07:35 PM
Hi sorry for this basic question, will a sly card work in the 6900HD.

Reason for the question is that channels are a bit thin on the ground at the moment and although it goes against the grain I am contemplating taking out a subscription. But not from the UK because the wife is German so it would be Premiere/ Sly on Astra1 at 19 deg. From my experience a couple of years ago when we used to get films on Premiere you could select english.

Anyone out there doing this. I am assuming that the encription is the same as Sly in the UK.

Any feedback appreciated.

cardealer
04-08-2010, 07:45 PM
Hi sorry for this basic question, will a sly card work in the 6900HD.

Reason for the question is that channels are a bit thin on the ground at the moment and although it goes against the grain I am contemplating taking out a subscription. But not from the UK because the wife is German so it would be Premiere/ Sly on Astra1 at 19 deg. From my experience a couple of years ago when we used to get films on Premiere you could select english.

Anyone out there doing this. I am assuming that the encription is the same as Sly in the UK.

Any feedback appreciated.

yes u can still change to english, lucky u get me one lol

Giga
04-08-2010, 07:47 PM
don't know much on these cards? If you go over there to visit relatives and they have satellite pay tv take box with you and test if cards open these channels and card gets updated? Or if they come over from Germany and they have subscription card, let them bring it with them. Is this box is a super: big chance it will read HD+? 7100 HD super does is confirmed to me by friend, and I believe this to be true.

kdoug007
04-08-2010, 07:55 PM
well!!! i have a sly sub ,, and yesterday i did just that i took my sly card out of the sly+hd receiver and put it in tne multicrypt slot of my techo 6800hd , & tuned into astra 28.2 , the result was : NOTHING HAPPENED.

weaselceates
04-08-2010, 07:59 PM
S*Y Card will work fine but you must enter boxkey from your s*y box

Giga
04-08-2010, 08:11 PM
Wakeman talks about German Sky not U K

holmroad
04-08-2010, 09:09 PM
Yes mate - but maybe Sly Premiere works the same as white UK card?:respect-069:

fairsats
06-08-2010, 01:41 PM
S*Y Card will work fine but you must enter boxkey from your s*y box

Where do you enter the box key??

Giga
06-08-2010, 02:15 PM
with card in internal card reader:
Main Menu: Smart Card: Card+: ●

wakeman
16-08-2010, 02:44 PM
Thanks for the info.

I am going over to Germany in a few weeks, was hopeing that I would only need to order the card as we have an address their. But by the sound of it I would have to have one of there prem/sly boxes to get the boxkey.:07:

holmroad
16-08-2010, 07:18 PM
Thanks for the info.

I am going over to Germany in a few weeks, was hopeing that I would only need to order the card as we have an address their. But by the sound of it I would have to have one of there prem/sly boxes to get the boxkey.:07:

Plus I dont THINK you mentioned 'which' TM6900HD you have, i.e. the Super or the Non-Super?:respect-050: