PDA

View Full Version : Azbox Premium not clearing Cyfra+ card

Superfin
10-08-2010, 10:28 AM
Folks,

Got a Cyfra+ Sports card I am not clearing any channels. I'm running firmware 5006 and have tried it using Multicas, ccam and newcs but no joy.
Cheops is clearing the channels and when I disable cheops they will not clear.
Can anyone give any advice?

Burnham
10-08-2010, 01:19 PM
This is a complete guess based on what I've read regarding other cards.

The card might need to be authorised before it starts to work, phone your supplier and ask for your card to be activated.

Superfin
10-08-2010, 01:32 PM
This is a complete guess based on what I've read regarding other cards.

The card might need to be authorised before it starts to work, phone your supplier and ask for your card to be activated.

I got the card direct from Poland and have contact them to ask the same but they have replied with a standard 'keep the card on a canal + chanel and it will activate'

Its just not happening

Burnham
10-08-2010, 01:54 PM
Guessing again. You might need to find someone with an official receiver or with a seca cam to activate it.

You could get back to the Polish supplier again and ask them to authorise the card for you as you are having problems (not sure if they can do this, but you could ask).

slegs
10-08-2010, 04:43 PM
You dont need an official receiver (is this the Cyfra+ Multipakiet prepaid card?). I have activated in an Mvision HD200 receiver running an unofficial EMU firmware and in a cccam server. Didnt try in my azbox / multicas but it should work if it can receive EMMs

Superfin
11-08-2010, 10:43 AM
You dont need an official receiver (is this the Cyfra+ Multipakiet prepaid card?). I have activated in an Mvision HD200 receiver running an unofficial EMU firmware and in a cccam server. Didnt try in my azbox / multicas but it should work if it can receive EMMs

Panic over, it activated last through the night.

Too much fiddling around with plugins and settings on my behalf.