PDA

View Full Version : Softkey question ?

johnhenry
11-08-2010, 11:18 PM
I am still finding my feet when it comes to Spiderbox before this i was using Diablo 2.3 Light. When using the Diablo Light i use to check for the latest keybin from glenn, dxdy and EMPB for updating keys. Now in Spiderbox is this done by using the lataest softkey ie from BRUTUS in the softkey section where the latest change states update to Sat at 39e. But are there also changes to other channel keys on satellites such as on 19e, 13e and 1w which are not always noted. I say this because i was getting Frisson on 19e one day the next day it would not open or is it we are at the hand of the server to what channels we get on any particuliar night. Best johnhenry

BRUTUS
12-08-2010, 12:57 AM
I am still finding my feet when it comes to Spiderbox before this i was using Diablo 2.3 Light. When using the Diablo Light i use to check for the latest keybin from glenn, dxdy and EMPB for updating keys. Now in Spiderbox is this done by using the lataest softkey ie from BRUTUS in the softkey section where the latest change states update to Sat at 39e. But are there also changes to other channel keys on satellites such as on 19e, 13e and 1w which are not always noted. I say this because i was getting Frisson on 19e one day the next day it would not open or is it we are at the hand of the server to what channels we get on any particuliar night. Best johnhenry

Most softcam keys always tell which package they are set to open...
Most of the packages on 19e (so including Frisson) and 13e are open via the gifts (nuevoxstream and Service +), so based on the servers...
Also please make sure you do the Reset Key data before you load a new soft keys and both ucas set ON for the softcam key to work properly.
Hope this helps.
take care.
BRUTUS

echelon
12-08-2010, 04:37 AM
press the info button twice if you want to know what is opening a package

smartcard

homeplus

ucas ( softcam )

server details if its a server ( the gift or other server )

kdoug007
12-08-2010, 12:32 PM
"""Also please make sure you do the Reset Key data before you load a new soft keys and both ucas set ON for the softcam key to work properly. ****"

i was nearer buying a spider and there seems,, always something new !!

williamtell
12-08-2010, 02:20 PM
please please buy and end the epic/saga:smash::smash::D

echelon
12-08-2010, 02:52 PM
I have never used any reset key data on any box , just loaded in the softcam and overwrote what is there

but as it would only take seconds to do this from the menu I may just add it to the softcam load procedure that I follow in future , it certainly cant do any harm to perform a reset key data anyway

Satcat
12-08-2010, 03:20 PM
I have never used any reset key data on any box , just loaded in the softcam and overwrote what is there

but as it would only take seconds to do this from the menu I may just add it to the softcam load procedure that I follow in future , it certainly cant do any harm to perform a reset key data anyway

Yes, same here echelon.
I think there was one patch, that after loading you had to reset key data, but I didn't know you were supposed to do it after loading a softcam. Next time I will though.

johnhenry
12-08-2010, 10:01 PM
Thanks guys useful information from all, just need to know how do you do the ' reset data ' now i have all running smoothly i dont want to bugger up just by not asking a simple question. Best johnhenry :chinese-bow-005:

invalid
13-08-2010, 12:19 PM
go int menu then accessory,key edit & you will see reset key data

H