PDA

View Full Version : Can TM get any EPL?

oldjiver
14-08-2010, 10:06 AM
Been on LJ s seems EPL days are over for TM. (Still cant get SSP working):nopity:

echelon
14-08-2010, 10:15 AM
Been on LJ s seems EPL days are over for TM. (Still cant get SSP working):nopity:

not just your box , but most boxes and cam and card solutions are for the scrapheap since the encryptions have all changed

some of the old-timers round here have been saying this on these forums for months , especially in all the recent spiderbox threads about the gift

time some of you actually took some notice and smelled the coffee :)

oldjiver
14-08-2010, 10:21 AM
Doom and gloom!!
In the past something has always turned up. Perhaps we have been spoiled. Noticed that streaming seems to be taking off with payservers. May be a cheap option, barring problems with ISP throttling or download limits.

echelon
14-08-2010, 10:26 AM
Doom and gloom!!
In the past something has always turned up. Perhaps we have been spoiled. Noticed that streaming seems to be taking off with payservers. May be a cheap option, barring problems with ISP throttling or download limits.

yep , and is what we have been saying on this forum ever since the footy season finished , but it takes the days of the new EPL for people to get off their high horses and actually take notice of what those in the know have been saying !

look through the spider section and the chat forums here and you will see plenty of arguments and misinformation about all this , some of which I tried to correct

in the meantime I knew nagra 3 was ending our viewing on digi tv and planned accordingly ;)

ps:- you know as well as I do that you have relied on hacks , patches , cams and cards for this in the past , well most of those are coming to en end with no new ones in sight , and so the cs route tends to be where the enlightened have gone ( especially the long timers on here )

oldjiver
14-08-2010, 10:31 AM
And what did you plan Echelon????????:drool5:

echelon
14-08-2010, 10:33 AM
And what did you plan Echelon????????:drool5:

to scrap my tm1500 when digi tv failed

to get my dreambox 800HD up to date and fully working ;)

and a spiderbox was on the shopping list too

the cams and cards are all in dusty drawers !!!

so !! what did YOU plan ? ;)

betas
14-08-2010, 10:44 AM
not all doom and gloom my gam* still going strong on 39e 19e 16e and there will be epl hope so was there last year

tr8.
14-08-2010, 10:53 AM
My plans were simular, got rid of tm5400+, and got a Spiderbox 9000hd, Still running my trusty old tm9100 with some friends, but plan to one day move to a HD linux but as only one of has a card with HD on it not urgent yet, dont know why i still have a tm6900super should have got rid when got spiderbox would have got more for it then.
from always having at least 3 box's can see before the end of years having spiderbox with gift and HD linux with friends nothing else worth keeping including the draw full of cams, cards. programers etc but hard to let the old favourites go.

grin2
14-08-2010, 11:14 AM
its a shame the epl are so greedy now that official subs are so expensive. thats what beomes of paying prima donnas £100k a week. soft public pay.
tring looks cheapest, but with my digitalb dealings a few years ago, i wouldnt buy a packet of crisps from them now.

keith mawer
14-08-2010, 11:40 AM
( 19.2 and 39e seems ok)

holmroad
14-08-2010, 11:50 AM
Hiya Keith - so you ARE still alive mate?:respect-051:

TonyO
14-08-2010, 12:10 PM
Betas, I dont think you have looked at 16e recently, pink is dead now n-d-s only.

liamski
14-08-2010, 03:03 PM
not to long ago we had the dutch channels and french channels open with phantom patches so we still have a little hope of getting epl .

batears
14-08-2010, 04:28 PM
im not sure about spiderboxes they can be traced back to your server and apparently there is a hefty fine involved? so ive heard.