PDA

View Full Version : Problems with Service +

miguel89
17-08-2010, 03:22 PM
Have posted on the spiderbox forum but still no answer so hoping maybe someone here can help.

Just a few problems im having.
First i cant seem to get Antena 3 on gift a lot of the time, but did this morning for a couple of minutes, is this included in the gift or not??

Also there is also freezing every 10-15 minutes at best on the D+ channels and takes a good 5 minutes sometimes to come back, i was wondering if there is anything i can do on the box to alleviate the problem, dont mind freezing every now and again but it seems to be getting worse to the point of making the channels unwatchable, is it just me having this problem??

Any help is much appreciated.
I have run a check on my broadband and all is fine and i have the latest service + patch installed.

Mickha
17-08-2010, 05:48 PM
I'm experiencing the same problems on Digital+, 19.2E, but there are plenty of other channels to view until they fix the problem.

miguel89
18-08-2010, 12:37 AM
I guess :rolleyes:
Still curious as to why some channels freeze and others don't on the same package

Mickha
18-08-2010, 07:44 AM
Are you sure they're part of the same package?
On 19.2E there are 3 packages available, Canal Sat France, Digital+ and Canal Digitaal.
Some of the channels seem to be duplicated, part of both Digital+ and Canal Sat France.
Which ones are freezing and which aren't?

holmroad
18-08-2010, 12:44 PM
Have posted on the spiderbox forum but still no answer so hoping maybe someone here can help.

Just a few problems im having.
First i cant seem to get Antena 3 on gift a lot of the time, but did this morning for a couple of minutes, is this included in the gift or not??

Also there is also freezing every 10-15 minutes at best on the D+ channels and takes a good 5 minutes sometimes to come back, i was wondering if there is anything i can do on the box to alleviate the problem, dont mind freezing every now and again but it seems to be getting worse to the point of making the channels unwatchable, is it just me having this problem??

Any help is much appreciated.
I have run a check on my broadband and all is fine and i have the latest service + patch installed.

And the 'Spiderbox Forum' is?:respect-069:

miguel89
18-08-2010, 01:18 PM
*Mickha
The channels are cuatro,la ***ta,telecinco all three freeze a lot there are few others that do aswell from the D+ package but Canal + and Paramount, for example, dont, and they are both deffinately part of the D+ package.
*Holmroad
Im not sure if im allowed to post the link. The forum is at spiderbox . tv / forum

echelon
18-08-2010, 01:23 PM
*Mickha
The channels are cuatro,la ***ta,telecinco all three freeze a lot there are few others that do aswell from the D+ package but Canal + and Paramount, for example, dont, and they are both deffinately part of the D+ package.
*Holmroad
Im not sure if im allowed to post the link. The forum is at spiderbox . tv / forum

no you are not , and holmroad should know better than to ask questions like that !

miguel89
27-08-2010, 11:43 AM
Well credit where credit is due, all channels now working without freezing, fantastic.

williamtell
27-08-2010, 01:16 PM
is canal sweden down atm??? i get tv2epl on service + but no details on info button press twice??

chopper1
27-08-2010, 04:22 PM
thats what i would like to know i cannot get any canal + channels on Thor?

soaposat
27-08-2010, 04:51 PM
thor went down yesterday chopper i aint getting canal+ swe either maintenance or key change not sure which yet still waitin for bulsat myself nova cinema 1+2 back atm

john.dat
27-08-2010, 05:44 PM
After adding new Release Patch today I went to thor Tv2 PL1 & PL2 + more working from Service+ :respect-048:

soaposat
27-08-2010, 05:49 PM
john HD channels werent down only sd channels

mister-t
27-08-2010, 05:52 PM
After adding new Release Patch today I went to thor Tv2 PL1 & PL2 + more working from Service+ :respect-048:

tv2pl1 & pl2 where working without this new patch so what exactley more are you getting? because i loaded this new patch and can see no difference from before

mister-t