PDA

View Full Version : a little help please

chippy
20-08-2010, 04:20 PM
could somebody please help re service + i am sure i had already registered with service plus but now i dont seem to be clearing anything on it. nuevoxstream is working. but when i go back to network, service plus, i see connected and then below register, i click ok on register but nothing happens. could somebody please help. thanks chippy.

echelon
20-08-2010, 04:25 PM
if it says connected with 250MC and your mac code listed in lower case its fine

so no need to click on register any more , just test a service+ channel , thats all

chippy
20-08-2010, 04:49 PM
echelon thank you for your quick reply. it does say connected etc. but iam not clearing any supersport, which i thought was service plus. all i see is the legend scambled channel. is their a channel you recommend to always test on service plus. again sorry for my ignorrance.

echelon
20-08-2010, 05:00 PM
echelon thank you for your quick reply. it does say connected etc. but iam not clearing any supersport, which i thought was service plus. all i see is the legend scambled channel. is their a channel you recommend to always test on service plus. again sorry for my ignorrance.

checking supersport on 16e here and they all open with service+ ok

also tested vh1 on 16e and opened with NuevoXstream

so both are working fine m8

chippy
20-08-2010, 05:16 PM
thanks echelon. god only knows what i have done.

echelon
20-08-2010, 05:22 PM
make sure you are on the correct channels and transponder for starters

16e , 10757V 27500

and try rebooting the box , by turning off , then on , using the back switch

echelon
20-08-2010, 07:08 PM
another point , if you have used the new patch from last week , turn the service+ to OFF , SAVE , and reboot , then turn it back on again , and reboot

now test it again

this was mentioned in other threads on here last week

the same applies if NuevoX isnt working too

chippy
20-08-2010, 07:47 PM
thanks echelon i will try all those ideas tmorrow first thing. the wifes getting a bit cross, hogging tv and all that. what i am finding now is that the channel list i downloaded (latest one) isnt unscrambling) but when i download from the sat, the channels open. im well confused. i knew i would make a cock up of it somewhere. still i am a chippy. im sure i will be bald by tommorow.

echelon
20-08-2010, 07:59 PM
thanks echelon i will try all those ideas tmorrow first thing. the wifes getting a bit cross, hogging tv and all that. what i am finding now is that the channel list i downloaded (latest one) isnt unscrambling) but when i download from the sat, the channels open. im well confused. i knew i would make a cock up of it somewhere. still i am a chippy. im sure i will be bald by tommorow.

well , the current threads on here also suggest that the satellite position has to be spot on in that list , otherwise the channels wont decode

so you should definitely check the settings for each satellite , especially if the position is different in the downloaded list compared to your own list , also check the frequencies too

I posted a list on here not long ago , so that may help you , and I will post a new list as well

one piece of good advice you should listen to is this

READ EVERYTHING ON HERE , AND I MEAN EVERYTHING

I come on here everyday , and learn a lot just by reading other members problems or suggested solutions to those problems

if you dont read you wont get very far in this sat game