PDA

View Full Version : Tring & EPL Coverage

ormy1
20-08-2010, 05:16 PM
Can anyone tell me how many EPL games were shown on Tring last weekend and if they were broadcast with English commentary. I'm thinking of buying a Tring card for the football, but don't want to get caught out like I did a couple of seasons ago with Digitalb, where they hardly shown any 3 o'clock kick off's. Also any feedback on picture quality would be appreciated. Could anyone tell me if the Tring subscription card will work with a Dragon or Diablo CAM. Also LJ's listed all the games as Tring News (+1), does anyone know what channels they were actually shown on if any.

dave859
20-08-2010, 05:28 PM
One thing to look for is tring+ card as with out this the 3pm games are blocked, i know the one i saw on saturday was in english but im not sure if all games are. Most cams work with the cards but to be sure about updates i would use a conax cam.

Burnham
20-08-2010, 10:56 PM
There were nine games on Tring last weekend. All the games had English except the 3pms. If you check LJs Footbаll site again there is updated information on channels.

The video appeared to have gone through reprocessing.

DARKMAN
20-08-2010, 11:04 PM
Can anyone tell me how many EPL games were shown on Tring last weekend and if they were broadcast with English commentary. I'm thinking of buying a Tring card for the football, but don't want to get caught out like I did a couple of seasons ago with Digitalb, where they hardly shown any 3 o'clock kick off's. Also any feedback on picture quality would be appreciated. Could anyone tell me if the Tring subscription card will work with a Dragon or Diablo CAM. Also LJ's listed all the games as Tring News (+1), does anyone know what channels they were actually shown on if any.

I recomennde proper Conax STB..or Conax Cam...

darkbox ,spiderbox and conax cam working perfect even Matury rate even Activation..

My other stbs can have a problem because is Conax cas 7...that happens to many Technomate -Manhattan or others...

About LJ is not always Trustee ...he has fight one week with A l s a t about Tring + and matches are avalble... and was calling us Liers...and doing some fake story...Now the truth come Out he is pouting in his web ...from that For tring channels and Sports i do not recommend that Web at all Here or A l s a tis official one...not lj..

teassoc
21-08-2010, 12:09 AM
does anyone know what channels they were actually shown on if any.

Currently only one dedicated sports channel but that is supposed to change (next month?) when more transponders become free on the satelite. EPL games replace regular broadcasts on existing channels when there is more than one game being broadcast.

I'm using a conax cam.

Picture quality last Saturday varied by game. At its worst, bit like digitalb.

Burnham
21-08-2010, 08:29 AM
All Tring channels that showed EPL football last weekend are FTA at the time of this post, and have been FTA for at least the past 10 hours I believe.

Clearly Tring are having technical problems at the moment. Will be interesting to see if they are still FTA when the matches start at 3pm (there is no Saturday lunchtime match this weekend)

Burnham
21-08-2010, 01:26 PM
All Tring Football channels went scrambled at about 9:30.

ormy1
21-08-2010, 03:02 PM
Keen to know how many games get shown this weekend and if they are in english again. Just making sure the first weekend isn't a one off before I buy Tring sub card.

Also, thanks to everyone for all the replies to this post much appreciated.......

Burnham
21-08-2010, 09:55 PM
Situation is changing week by week. They are said to be planning to show all ten games every week and all in English.

DARKMAN
22-08-2010, 02:32 AM
and that is been True Tring Plus has all games this saturday in English. including 3Pm games.

ormy1
22-08-2010, 12:45 PM
Noticed today, some suppliers "Falcons*t" and "Als*t" are selling Tring Plus 12m Cards for £209 delivered. Is this the footy cards with the 3pm kick offs or am I missing something. They've been £289 everywhere for weeks.....I will check site sponsor before my purchase. Any comments appreciated.....

teassoc
22-08-2010, 04:03 PM
They've been £289 everywhere for weeks.....I will check site sponsor before my purchase. Any comments appreciated.....

Not true. Were £229 if you looked carefully enough.

ormy1
22-08-2010, 10:55 PM
Teasoc, the only cards I've seen knocking about for £229 were theTring Gold Cards. Can't comment on Falcons*t and Als*t prices till today, as they only came on the radar while digging this morning........

teassoc
24-08-2010, 11:53 PM
Teasoc, the only cards I've seen knocking about for £229 were theTring Gold Cards. Can't comment on Falcons*t and Als*t prices till today, as they only came on the radar while digging this morning........

Depends on how far back you want to go. I renewed my card a couple of weeks ago at £229 and have all the EPL. Plus cards have only been around a few weeks to co-incide with the start of the EPL. Prices since then have been topsey-turvey.

raz666
31-12-2010, 04:07 PM
anybody have any idea which games are being shown on tring tues4th and wed 5th jan.thankyou