PDA

View Full Version : service+ ?

uretsai
26-08-2010, 12:05 AM
How can i tell that service+ is working?

i go into the hidden menu for service+, it shows as connected. but tv pl 1 and tv pl 2 is not clearing for me.

i'm 100% sure that nuevoXstream is working, but not entirely sure about service+ (it does not show expiry date)

thanks.

john.dat
26-08-2010, 12:32 AM
This is on 0.8 West ?, because those chann' appear on another Sat' but encrypted in Videoguard - best to quote the Sat + Freq :respect-048:

Mickha
26-08-2010, 08:09 AM
Check the channels that are clearing then press the Info button, on your remote control, twice, this will provide you with all the information you require, including whether it is using NeuvoXstream or Service+.
If both are working then check your channels, usually 2 TV2 PL 1&2 channels are scanned in but only one opens.
Have you got the latest patch loaded?
If yes and none of the Service+ channels are opening then try turning Service+ off.

Go into the menu
Network
Service+ and turn it off.
Exit the menu completely.
Return to the menu and turn Service+ on.
Register again and after a few seconds move your arrow up to Connecting, it should now say connected.

If these channels still aren't opening try loading BillyBits channel list.

uretsai
27-08-2010, 12:22 AM
Check the channels that are clearing then press the Info button, on your remote control, twice, this will provide you with all the information you require, including whether it is using NeuvoXstream or Service+.
If both are working then check your channels, usually 2 TV2 PL 1&2 channels are scanned in but only one opens.
Have you got the latest patch loaded?
If yes and none of the Service+ channels are opening then try turning Service+ off.

Go into the menu
Network
Service+ and turn it off.
Exit the menu completely.
Return to the menu and turn Service+ on.
Register again and after a few seconds move your arrow up to Connecting, it should now say connected.

If these channels still aren't opening try loading BillyBits channel list.

the billybits channel list did the trick!!

thanks