PDA

View Full Version : probs with card reader

wilmario
28-08-2010, 08:07 PM
hello all pimpers out there 1st proper post so please be gentle

has anyone had any problems with the card reader in there ice boxes ive tried putting in my sly card but i just get a flashing message saying checking card then card is not reconized ive tried it in both slots but no joy.
im updated to .37 thanks goes out to cold as ice for these updates

and anyone haveing probs with cccam at all (kinkadinks installer version 1.6)

hope i havent confused u to much

thanks in advance wilmario

Midnight R
28-08-2010, 08:18 PM
My Sly card is working in the card reader and is clearing all the premium channels as well.

You need to make sure you have the chip facing down and that Mcas is started in the plugin menu.

You need to input the boxkey as well if you want to clear the premium channels.

The readers not bad but does glitch a bit on some channels. Its a good start though.

Better to use Xcam than CCam in the crypt.

wilmario
28-08-2010, 09:34 PM
thanks for the quick reply i will give that a go i used kinkadinks installer so i have mcas, incabus, cccam (octogan s40),
is that in the config file for mcas

wilmario
28-08-2010, 09:35 PM
sory to put the box key

Midnight R
28-08-2010, 09:55 PM
The boxkey only works with the new plugin.

Uninstall whatever plugins you have with Kinkdinks installer then download to a USB stick the latest plugin and install to the crypt.

Then put you card in the reader and go to plugins via the menu and start Mcas.

Once its started remain on Mcas and press Ok on the remote and it should open the mcas page. Click ok on the card details section and scroll to the bottom and enter your boxkey. You'll find your boxkey in the details page of you Sly box its the serial number. Then input that number in the section opended in Mcas and wait a min and the channels will clear.

You should be able to open the non sports and movies channels without entering the box key.

Just make sure you have installed the latest plugin.

wilmario
28-08-2010, 10:34 PM
ok il get straight onto that when the misses has gone to bed thanks for your help midnight r and thank you

wilmario
31-08-2010, 10:36 PM
just want to say a big thanks to midnight r all working thanks for advise fella