PDA

View Full Version : Regarding CCcam

stevied
30-08-2010, 03:58 PM
Hi guys ,

Im thinking of a cheap hd option to upgrade from my dm7020.

Have done a lot of reading here about spiderbox and cccam, but what i want to know is [can i copy and paste my cccam.cfg [c lines /f lines and boxkey from dreambox to spiderbox by usb pen?]

When looking at other threads all i see mentioned are c lines but having read that it now has full cccam support i assume my f lines can be added ?

[sorry if im being thick :smash: ,i just want to make sure i can enjoy the same c/$ set up as i did on my dreambox,before ordering a spiderbox]

echelon
30-08-2010, 04:01 PM
spiderbox does not accept F lines , only C lines and N lines for incoming only

it will serve out N lines in newcamd from a local card however , but thats newcamd and not cccam

and there is a config file you can amend on the pc in notepad plus and load by usb stick , or use the remote control instead

stevied
30-08-2010, 04:05 PM
cheers echelon for the quick reply!

stevied
30-08-2010, 11:15 PM
Was looking at a spiderbox hd to buy this week ,it looks like a brilliant box and has many good reviews but sadly it aint gonna be the step up from my dream 7020.

I wanted to move away from the sometime head stress of dreambox, but looks like without full cccam support, i may have to carry on with the [stress ha ha] with a dream 800hd clone for same price.

Oh well glad i asked before buying :!