PDA

View Full Version : Dont use a cam and expect the the gift to work....

TonyO
30-08-2010, 09:40 PM
for the last four or five days I've had big probs with my 9000, sometimes it all worked and most times it didn't.

This is the same period of time that I used a cam with a g-card to clear 39east as it was freezing a lot on the spider, come last friday or there abouts when the new patch showed up both nuevoxstream and service + did not work.

I wasted a day presuming I had done something wrong or my download was corrupt, monday morning I removed the cam to put it in my TM and suddenly D+ cleared on the spider.

After repeating this action every time bar none the xcam and a majic cam which works well with the g-card locked the spider up on nuevox and service+, I have now to eject the cam when I want the server to work.

Ucas off didn't make any differance, at least my sanity has returned ? :ack2:

Mickha
30-08-2010, 09:46 PM
I have a T-Rex 4.6 cam inserted, for some Biss channels, and the gift still works, must be down to older cams.

scrapman
30-08-2010, 09:51 PM
i have a diablo 2 cam for 39east as it was freezing a lot on the spider,no probs at all, i only use it for 39east as it aus

TonyO
30-08-2010, 10:01 PM
Just tried with a diablo and the g-card and and the server worked with it, unfortunately the diablo is slow at channel changing with the g-card.

williamtell
30-08-2010, 10:23 PM
I have a T-Rex 4.6 cam inserted, for some Biss channels, and the gift still works, must be down to older cams.

can you not get those biss channels without the cam mickha sure i did on
that small package on 5west and 13e or was it with viaccess? seem to remember messing with red cam/funcard then realised spider opened them? maybe wrong?

Mickha
30-08-2010, 11:23 PM
can you not get those biss channels without the cam mickha sure i did on
that small package on 5west and 13e or was it with viaccess? seem to remember messing with red cam/funcard then realised spider opened them? maybe wrong?

The vast majority you can but I've noticed a problem on 10E, the two MGM channels, I've manually added the information, for the two but because of the system used, entering the frequencies, one key seems to overide the other, so I can only open one.
The Biss keys in the T-Rex work using a different method so I can manually add the second to the cam and thus open both.
The problem now is that I never watch them, too many other channels, but half the fun is getting them to open:)

keith mawer
31-08-2010, 12:59 AM
SORRY I DONT HAVE A SPIDER,, but WHY CANT U PUT THE G CARD IN THE MULTICRYPT SLOT

TonyO
31-08-2010, 10:14 AM
because it dont work in it ! the spider doesn't even see the card.