PDA

View Full Version : Mclient - client side

firose
31-08-2010, 01:44 PM
Just I would like to try the Mclient...
but unable to edit server address,I press 1407 to edit but nothing happend.
Can anyone confirm this?

dizz
31-08-2010, 11:32 PM
I can't get this to work. the plugins also seem to be turning themselves on and off randomly.

Midnight R
01-09-2010, 07:51 AM
I can't get this to work. the plugins also seem to be turning themselves on and off randomly.

Yes, I noticed that the latest plugin tends to switch off now and again.

I've stuck with the latest FW but have gone back to the older Xcam plugins via Kinkdink installer. Seems OK this way.

dizz
01-09-2010, 01:06 PM
Good move I'd say. I thought the firmware was good, but all my recordings are useless. I've even had all the plugins turning themselves on. I don't think that the xcam is as good as the last one either.

Midnight R
01-09-2010, 02:36 PM
Agreed, oh well!

ColdAsICE
02-09-2010, 04:14 PM
I would recommend the newer firmware although it seems the driver changes will cause compatibility issues with older recordings the improvements justify the upgrade.
Maybe a Powerviewing Weekend to get through all your recordings before upgrading the firmware.

dizz
02-09-2010, 05:13 PM
I do agree that the firmware is a definite improvement in several ways, particularly if the old plugins are used at present. Once the guide and reliable plugins are finally sorted we have everything we want and anything else is a bonus.

Is the problem with Xcam memory/buffer overruns? You can almost predict when it is going to freeze as it is regular almost to the second.