PDA

View Full Version : All Channels Soon IN Service+ For FREE

john.dat
31-08-2010, 06:36 PM
Updated copy of Darkmans Post............

All Channels Soon IN Service+ For FREE.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10 September - 15 September

Service + will work Full..

90% channels Neovostream will pass to Service+ ..

Like that new people have new stbs will not have the Best Option Gift Service+

All them have got stb before 2 months will continue to have Neovo stream until their day of finished.

But even after 12months for some time they can even use the Gift Service +...

We all know all best channels are in Service+ and we trying to improve the quality again.

In this way people do not get worry for the Date of the Gift...this in some stb will show Error .but please do not worry if channels coming UP.

The New one will pass all over Gift Service+

Service+

in 1-2 weeks time will be add

Service+

Digitlb- Eutelsat
Supersport- Eutelsat
D+ Spain with HD - Astra
TV sport 2 PL HD all -Thor
Meo Portuguese with HD -Hisptasat
Cabo portuguese with HD -Hispasat

Gift Service +
will Be Service+

+

NOVA GR - Fullchannels .
A**azera sport 1-10-Hotbird
Tring - Eutelsat
Dieama- Eutelsat
xxx channels - Hotbird
CanaL+ France - Astra
Canal+ Sweden - thorn

all those will be for Free to anybady from 10-15 Septmeber.

after this change we will fix
Cyfra -Hotbird
Duch channels -Astra
Lig TV -Digiturk -Eutelsat
and maybe by request som .more..

This is will be done to be more stability for every one...many understend what i mean..

rkbuttoo
31-08-2010, 06:45 PM
well what does this mean please,good to buy a spider box then??
what does this package Service cost.
Is there a HD spiderbox with hard drive to record onto?

Is it time to bye to my Tm Hd box ???
:respect-055::respect-055:

arold1968
31-08-2010, 06:53 PM
well what does this mean please,good to buy a spider box then??
what does this package Service cost.
Is there a HD spiderbox with hard drive to record onto?

Is it time to bye to my Tm Hd box ???
:respect-055::respect-055:

usb to record onto the bigger the hardrive via usb the more to record

keith mawer
31-08-2010, 07:09 PM
have to admit sorry!!!!! the english is not toooo good

john.dat
31-08-2010, 07:14 PM
have to admit sorry!!!!! the english is not toooo good

Don't worry Keith, it will be alright on the night :D

Locoman
31-08-2010, 07:41 PM
it does mean that we are all going to pay for it the long run

BRUTUS
31-08-2010, 08:12 PM
it does mean that we are all going to pay for it the long run

Nope! He is clearly (hum...?) said: 'all those will be for Free to anybady from 10-15 Septmeber'.

Meaning, those who already have the box will have the gift nuevo turned off (hence you will see error) and will use the new Gift service +
New owners from 15th of Sept will only have the Service+

Digitlb- Eutelsat
Supersport- Eutelsat
D+ Spain with HD - Astra
TV sport 2 PL HD all -Thor
Meo Portuguese with HD -Hisptasat
Cabo portuguese with HD -Hispasat

So no more question of this type :'what will happen after the 12 months with the gift?'

Once again, Darkman is keeping his promises. Thanks:respect-039:

eric91970
01-09-2010, 01:07 PM
Hi,

I have not activated my box on either the gift or Neovostream yet, is it better to do this now or wait?

Thanks in advance,

Eric91970

john.dat
01-09-2010, 01:31 PM
Hi,

I have not activated my box on either the gift or Neovostream yet, is it better to do this now or wait?

Thanks in advance,

Eric91970

I don't know that it makes any difference really - your choice

DARKMAN
01-09-2010, 02:01 PM
for all People here ,that will be FREE...No charche

john.dat
01-09-2010, 03:57 PM
Excellant Darkman :respect-055:

TJLOWE1
01-09-2010, 06:45 PM
It's all good news,
I just hope Neovostream "gift service + " on 7w will still be there , as channels on 7w are FANTASTIC.

Keep the good work up.

TJ

charlie
01-09-2010, 06:58 PM
[

So no more question of this type :'what will happen after the 12 months with the gift?'

]

I thought this was a friendly forum where members sometime will repeat the same questions, usually we do ask the same information and i must say that the people here have a lot of patiance and are helpfull, what i object is the manner of "no more questions of this type" as this will disenhearten many newbie who is trying to sort a few solutions!

BRUTUS
01-09-2010, 07:44 PM
[

]

I thought this was a friendly forum where members sometime will repeat the same questions, usually we do ask the same information and i must say that the people here have a lot of patiance and are helpfull, what i object is the manner of "no more questions of this type" as this will disenhearten many newbie who is trying to sort a few solutions!

It takes a lot to run a forum and we ought to minimise clusters...same question on and on and on...is not recommended.The first thing any newbie MUST do ( and I know almost all do it anyway) is to do some reading and use the search engine, that is why it has been created, lol...
so Read, and you will learn. If stucked, ask and people will help BUT at least we are educating each other to read first and use the search tool 'when trying to sort a few solutions...'.

Thanks and be blessed.

mancon
01-09-2010, 07:58 PM
would love to know where to look so i can read up - still struggling with my spiderbox 9000
maybe i have chosen the wrong on

mancon
01-09-2010, 08:13 PM
e - lol

Mr Batch
01-09-2010, 08:19 PM
hi,
BUMP - anyone ??

I'm planning to buy a spider 7000 hd tomorrow. will this nuevo to service + change also apply to this box as well as 9000? I know they are normally the same but the last patch it appears was box specific for the first time.

Can you one confirm before i buy tomorrow please

Thanks in advance.

echelon
01-09-2010, 09:03 PM
would love to know where to look so i can read up - still struggling with my spiderbox 9000
maybe i have chosen the wrong on

read the tutorial section , and every thread in this forum as well

everything you need to know is probably in those 2 forums under the general heading of SPIDERBOX

in fact , I would be very suprised if anything was missing to help you install your box , and I wrote a simple guide , as did spiderlover

Marco
01-09-2010, 10:16 PM
c/s i have a gold card for years

The Day will come some time
When something is Hacked Nag3

RABBY
02-09-2010, 07:47 PM
Marco

c/s i have a gold card for years

The Day will come some time
When something is Hacked Nag3

Been Drinking again m8?? LOL:D

DARKMAN
03-09-2010, 11:12 PM
[

]

Do not change the thread meaning m8..

Only me can answer that question...

After 12months when every one is Happy with our promises we will try to contribute more ...what that mean Honestly...we will extend the GiftService+...for many many months ...untill we can...

But to be even honest if people get to many ...we have to Build New Gift service+ and we can not always do that alowen...The help of every one will be apresiate...
I think you will agree with that ....!?

But for Time A now 12months are for sure and + many months again free offer from Me ....after that we see what we can do i think we have fund solution until now we will find again solution together with our community spiderbox.

Do never forget is big risk and very big job to keep 1000and 1000 members happy not so easy...and we are trying our best....for free Tv .....

We not doing any moving or no one will be live alone without any Noticed.

Bazza1974
04-09-2010, 12:11 AM
Thank you for a lovely evening of top class footy!! All courtesy of my top Spiderbox 9000HD.

johnnymac
04-09-2010, 11:51 PM
Marco

Been Drinking again m8?? LOL:D

Long live irony ;)

:D