PDA

View Full Version : Channel settings change

theyaho
31-08-2010, 11:56 PM
I'm getting a lot of pid errors, I take it they all changed today?! When I do an auto scan on my box tho, it doesn't find sone channels such as satanta and mutv, I was using a list I downloaded off the net and uploaded via dbedit. Can I update the list on dbedit or is there a way of doing it on my box?! I'm confused ?!?

Thanx!

basilyoung
01-09-2010, 12:35 AM
best settings list at the mo is catseye, downloaded via the unit, (if its on your image,s list)

if your listings are probmatic, then db edit wont be of help

to move a channel to your fraverites, get your channel list up...hi light the channel in question, press menu, you will then see an option to move the said channel tp a bouquet of your chioce

baz

Barney
01-09-2010, 12:39 AM
yes i advise use Catseye E2 Settings ive been using for many months already and is always FLAWLESS and bang uptodate big Respect to Catseye for his efforts i am currently using latest setting found here :https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showpost.php?p=744359&postcount=18

enjoy ,
---------
Barneycarlton

xeon
01-09-2010, 08:16 AM
thanx for the advice guys, put cats eye on but still getting 'tune failed' message on setanta, mutv, bbc HD and some others?! any ideas?!

sonic
01-09-2010, 08:23 AM
Horses for courses mate, I found that catseye didn't work for me either.
Go in the pluins and download Vhannibals settings.
That worked for me.

theyaho
01-09-2010, 09:23 AM
Seems the provider has changed the settings, so we will need a scan from 31st