PDA

View Full Version : problem with tm1500 patch & softcam, help please

bezzabezza
08-09-2010, 07:14 PM
Hi all, I would really appreciate some help. I had the bulsat patch on a couple of weeks ago with softcam and it was perfect. but just cant get it right with latest softcam. When I try to put in sftcam into loader it says version 312 dected but surely that refers to the patch. Ive tried loading keys manually but when I press 'mute and then exit' all the boxes come up with nothing in them, weird. What am I doing wrong? Im totally stumped, thanks in advance for any help

TonyO
08-09-2010, 08:54 PM
The patch goes into the software option, (use download for pc to sat box)

The softcam goes into the keys option, (use download for pc to sat box)

Giga
09-09-2010, 05:45 AM
as TonyO wrote
[Keys]
autodetect, should reply with version found indicating it communicates with receiver
(●) download, browse to location of newly downloaded and unpacked softcam and press connect.
If it fails, switch receiver power off and back on after a couple of seconds and retry procedure.

Tip: always use the same location to unpack TMSoftcam in example D:\TMSoftcam\ when unpacking it overwrites the previous softcam
Unpack files not with windows default unpacking use 7zip program, less errors in unpacking:

http://www.7-zip.org/

bezzabezza
09-09-2010, 08:11 AM
Thank you both very much for your suggestions. I will try again this evening.

bezzabezza
09-09-2010, 04:48 PM
SUCCESS!! After trying at 15-20 times to get it right I took Gigas advice downloaded 7 zip and Bobs your uncle. Maybe I had a glitch on winzip which is my usual unzipper, I dont know. So thanks Tonyo and Giga. Now that us technomate users are not so welcome on another site it is reassuring to know that there is help and advice available. I feel quite at home here, cheers