PDA

View Full Version : Schedule for the switch over to Service+

BRUTUS
09-09-2010, 07:27 AM
Message from DM:
The switch over has started yesterday..until 15 -20 September ....
providers will be moving one by one to service+...

We will be very carefully for Saturday and Sunday Matches....Do not worry.

This is service + NOW:

Digitalb
Supersport
Cabo
Meo
D+
TV2Sports
1-2-3 PL HD

Gift Service+ Coming

Time 1

Nova Greece= Full
Tring = Full
Ajazera = Full
Elite =full 12channels xxx
Dieama = Full
Digitalb =some channels More

Time 2

Canal+ Sweden = 25 channels
Canal+ France = 30 channels

Time 3

TNT or Absat = Full
Lig TV -Digiturk 20 channels
Cyfra = 25 channel

Time 4
Tvsat = Full
Duch channels
Members Sugestion

RABBY
09-09-2010, 07:55 PM
BRUTUS

Members Sugestion

Polsat Sports HD ?? Love to see that on the SPIDERBOX:respect-048:

mrman
09-09-2010, 10:55 PM
Polsat Sports great for boxing fans no english though.As for packages dutch 23east would be great.

pau1777
10-09-2010, 06:29 AM
Anything that we can get ESPN in HD would be great. NHL starts soon and in HD would be the best.

toothfairy
10-09-2010, 10:22 AM
Polsat Sports great for boxing fans no english though.As for packages dutch 23east would be great.

I would second that.

johnhenry
20-11-2010, 03:50 PM
Darkman hope you dont mind me asking will there is an update soon to channels moving over from the old Nuevostream to the new SERVICE + GIFT our last update was in September. Best johnhenry :respect-066:

johnhenry
21-11-2010, 10:41 AM
My post above was answered in another section by Darkman :-

DARKMAN

95% of channels have been moved...

Not only that we have add extra 30% more channels every day...by Patch and service+

We will add more importend soon again...

they are so much chanels in service+ from 19eats to 30w even me can not count...

Must thank Darkman for excellent job with Spiderbox and for prompt answer to many questions. Best johnhenry :chinese-bow-005:

echelon
02-12-2010, 11:26 PM
Darkman hope you dont mind me asking will there is an update soon to channels moving over from the old Nuevostream to the new SERVICE + GIFT our last update was in September. Best johnhenry :respect-066:

it would be great if we could get a new completion date for this extended changeover so that we all know when only service+ is 100% in use on all spiderboxes and then everybody can finally turn off nuevoxstream in the networking as it would no longer be required

it would also stop new owners of the box trying to turn on nuevoxstream which clearly can no longer be done on new boxes sold since august 2010

thank you

BW12
03-12-2010, 01:24 AM
[QUOTE=echelon it would also stop new owners of the box trying to turn on nuevoxstream which clearly can no longer be done on new boxes sold since august 2010 thank you[/QUOTE]

It only takes a bit of reading before first setting up the box to realise that :svengo:

I'm a new owner, and that's what I did.

What was your old sig RTFM? :)

Hope you're feeling well these days m8.