PDA

View Full Version : Multicas Ird 5.3 card

tmsani
10-09-2010, 03:15 AM
I have got Ird V5.3 card latest muticas detects the card as Ird v 5.3 but no pic....Any configuration has be done to get it working?

Carp95
10-09-2010, 07:44 AM
You're shure the card isn't paired/married to a receiver/cam?

tmsani
12-09-2010, 07:54 AM
You're shure the card isn't paired/married to a receiver/cam?
No it is not paired...If i slot the same card in Humax it works fine but not in Azbox...

valerica
12-09-2010, 08:58 AM
I have a 5.7 ird card working with multicas or newcs + any emu . You could try these :
1)Put ird provid (06..) in priocaid.cfg and all other provids (if they exist on the channels your card descrambles) in ignore.list .
2)Use newcs (as card reader) + multicas (N line , newcamd client) .

Cheers ,
Val .

tmsani
12-09-2010, 04:19 PM
I have a 5.7 ird card working with multicas or newcs + any emu . You could try these :
1)Put ird provid (06..) in priocaid.cfg and all other provids (if they exist on the channels your card descrambles) in ignore.list .
2)Use newcs (as card reader) + multicas (N line , newcamd client) .

Cheers ,
Val .
Thanks i will give a try....Can i have azbox read the card using newcs & use muticas newcamd client? How can i run newcs & multicas sametime?

valerica
12-09-2010, 06:00 PM
Here's what to do :
a)In newcs folder , edit newcs.xml according to your card ;
b)In multicas folder , edit newcamd.cfg file with an N line and edit cardreader.cfg with : Disable_CardReader = 1 ;
c)In plug-ins menu , activate both newcs and multicas and start/restart all camds .

Cheers ,
Val .

Carp95
12-09-2010, 06:43 PM
It would be a better help if you say wich provider, as it stand now i'am afraid it's aussie or nz ( and they do pairing )

tmsani
13-09-2010, 03:37 AM
It would be a better help if you say wich provider, as it stand now i'am afraid it's aussie or nz ( and they do pairing )
Certainly the cards are not paired as i said before it works in Humax & dreambox not in Azbox multicas...