PDA

View Full Version : Sky HD channels. Can't see Sky Sports 3 HD and more?

lscolman
12-09-2010, 06:42 PM
Hi,

I'm a new 6900 Super owner, and have done a blind scan to get all the Sky channels. There are some I can't seem to get, like Sky Sports 3 HD and Sky Premiere HD? Others, like Sky Sports HD 1,2 and 4 are fine.

I'm getting the details from www.*********.net.

I am feeding the 6900 with the feed from the Quad LNB on the Minidish, which works fine with my Sky HD box.

I'm in the North of England, and can see these channels with my current Sky HD setup fine.

I had wondered if it was the setting of my LNB in the menu, but I can't seem to find anything to change that makes a difference.

Anyone have any ideas please?

Thanks in advance.

SAUS04
12-09-2010, 08:09 PM
try looking at the hd transponders and change the pilot
:chinese-bow-005:

lscolman
12-09-2010, 08:28 PM
Hi,
Can you be a bit more specific? What does change the pilot mean?

As way of an update, I've managed to get some other HD channels that weren't appearing, by switching off my Sky HD box (the two other connections into the Quad LNB). These new channels are really breaking up.

Do you think the Sky HD box has a better tuner than that in the Technomate, and is optimised to work better with a minidish? I have my other 1m dish fixed on Hotbird, but I'll swing it around to 28E to see what effect that has on the signal quality tomorrow.

Any further ideas?

Cheers

Giga
13-09-2010, 08:20 AM
save your channel list and keep it safe. Included 28.2°E channellist and Transponder only. Everything should be there.
Blindscan you use only for new satellite with unknown transponders.
Scanning satellite with known satellite transponders is done by using Auto Navigation.
Adding transponder or changing transponder is easiest done with PID search.

Giga
13-09-2010, 08:43 AM
replaced previous zip file: transponder 12560 H had SR 00000 this is 27500

lscolman
13-09-2010, 06:21 PM
Hi Giga,

I've just put my motorised 1.2 DiSEqC (USALS) back on, loaded your channel list for all satellites, and it's working a treat. Thanks for your help.

Cheers, Lee