PDA

View Full Version : Two Questions mates

Grahamc
14-09-2010, 12:36 AM
Where is the hamedonnet prog to operate SBCL

Do you think it is possible that Technomate team or Phantom will put a patch in their firmware to allow us to open AD Sports, I have bought a box but it is pretty usless except for the one purpose which is a waste of space ( and another b*llocking for spending the money from my (much) better half) it would be a supurb addition

Best Regards
Graham

Giga
14-09-2010, 07:16 AM
2 answers:
Abu Dhabi Sports: FTA
13°E 11623 V 27500 FEC 3/4: Abu Dhabi Sports
26°E 11804 H 27500 FEC 3/4: Abu Dhabi Sports, Abu Dhabi Sports 2, Abu Dhabi Sports 3
if you want the HD on 26°E these are Irdeto 2.

Guess you're looking for this: TM_Sssp_Updates (https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?t=135732) by ^^COMPASS^^

you can always bring that useless box here, would save you a lot of space :)

Grahamc
14-09-2010, 08:57 AM
Cheers Giga.
The SSSP update is not working for me although it was on Sunday.
When ITVHD started it was "hidden" and Technomate patched it and was one of the first receivers to do this to enable us to watch it, I am hoping that they will do the same with AD Sports. Although it is a good picture on the Humax that comes with the card there are only two card slots - no cam slot, do you know if this receiver can be patched like the 5400.

soussss
14-09-2010, 10:20 AM
hi grahamc
what you wingin about mate LOL... the only regular update we get for technomate as i have noticed is tv globo 13e . i dont know what is that channel for .any decent update like s*y it / or anything elselike that it only last couple of days....
technomate is the biggest dispointement box around...always seems to the last one for any update that if there is any ...........this is my point of view
what do you think?
regards:banghead::banghead::bangh ead:

paudie
14-09-2010, 04:23 PM
compass has changed al that the technomate is good again.
thanks to compass and team

TheGod
14-09-2010, 06:19 PM
hi grahamc
what you wingin about mate LOL... the only regular update we get for technomate as i have noticed is tv globo 13e . i dont know what is that channel for .any decent update like s*y it / or anything elselike that it only last couple of days....
technomate is the biggest dispointement box around...always seems to the last one for any update that if there is any ...........this is my point of view
what do you think?
regards:banghead::banghead::bangh ead:

I guess that at the moment you are the only one who thinks that ;)

holmroad
15-09-2010, 10:48 AM
compass has changed al that the technomate is good again.
thanks to compass and team

That is the truth of it mate - we have many more packages to watch thanks to Compass - thanks again mate, ignore all those typical pessimists who always seem to expect the earth - lets be thankfull for what we actually have - and its not that bad at all!!:respect-057::respect-067::respect-055::respect-040:

Matrix2010
17-09-2010, 10:49 PM
Well, I absolutely don't think TM is a disappointment.... I have my TM6900 Super from around one and half year and I'm very happy. Sometimes we forget how many FTA channels are on every satellites! And how many feeds? Remember this is a very good blind scan box! So, I keep here at my home!

Plessy
18-09-2010, 01:10 AM
My Old 5400CI+ Super is still purring and working also as a P.V.R and Media player using FAT32 external HD.....

Two and a half years down the road ???? No regrets WHAT SO EVER!
Thanks to ^^Compass^^, Giga and a few more friendly folk round here....

My only regret was not getting the 6900 super, for it has Digital terrestrial inbuilt receiver . (useful for when Eíre) switch off analogue transmission ending 2012.....

P.S. As Giga says If your are not happy with it, I will gladly pay for postage and take it off your Dusty Shelf top.......:sifone:

Never waste a Good Technomate when there's plenty of life left in it yet......

Now where did I put my Spinnage ? ;)

Matrix2010
18-09-2010, 08:47 AM
Yes I forgot terrestrial tuner that I use everyday. It's HD tuner, I tried it with HD signal and it works great! Analogue switch-off is in progress in my area, so this is another important feature of our disappointing (????) 6900.

holmroad
18-09-2010, 10:15 AM
Yes I forgot terrestrial tuner that I use everyday. It's HD tuner, I tried it with HD signal and it works great! Analogue switch-off is in progress in my area, so this is another important feature of our disappointing (????) 6900.

Hi mate, glad to hear all that as I too have the TM6900HD Super - but on MY terrestrial scan I dont pick up any terestrial HD channels - so can you please explain in more detail how YOU do?:respect-055:

Giga
18-09-2010, 10:50 AM
Do you still have terrestrial transponders (channels) showing in: Terrestrial Scan?
Have you antenna connected to UHF connector 1?
Cable In
http://i654.photobucket.com/albums/uu270/Jan_Gruuthuse/6900HDSuperRearConnections.jpg
Flick through the channels, when channel shows famous yellow and blue blocks: select single channel scan: ●
http://i654.photobucket.com/albums/uu270/Jan_Gruuthuse/TerrestrialScan.jpg

Matrix2010
18-09-2010, 12:14 PM
The box finds and stores terrestrial HD channels as any other, no differences between SD, HD, terrestrial or satellite. When you scan single terrestrial channel or all UHF band, if TM6900 detects HD channels it loads them.
I tested during last soccer World Cup in South Africa.

holmroad
18-09-2010, 06:56 PM
Well I honestly believed the TM6900HD Super could only ever scan in SD channels on the terrestrial scan as I was under impression the freeview spec within the TM only allowed SD and not HD in this receiver?:respect-055:

KnockJohn
18-09-2010, 09:22 PM
I think you'll find that it depends whether the terrestrial channel is in DVB-t or DVB-t2. I have had no joy with UK DVB-t2 since DURRIS underwent switchover on Wednesday.

Just checked - I get full signal but no quality... I wonder if DVB-t2 could be incorporated into a software upgrade??

paudie
18-09-2010, 10:29 PM
as i posted in a previous post i have rte in dvb-t with 98% signal and using hdmi you would not see any difference to hd.i am delighted i bought a 6900combo.when compass has sssp sorted it will be a great bonus.

Giga
19-09-2010, 08:02 AM
I think you'll find that it depends whether the terrestrial channel is in DVB-t or DVB-t2. I have had no joy with UK DVB-t2 since DURRIS underwent switchover on Wednesday.

Just checked - I get full signal but no quality... I wonder if DVB-t2 could be incorporated into a software upgrade??
as you say: DVB-T (SD/HD).
I'm afraid DVB-T2 ( MPEG-4) would require a new tuner.

Matrix2010
19-09-2010, 08:51 AM
When I said I tested during South Africa 2010 I spoke about DVB-T MPEG2 HD signal, not DVB-T2. As mentioned above, probably different tuner (box) is needed for DVB-T2 reception. In my area (not UK) we have no DVB-T2 signal yet.

tony52
19-09-2010, 10:31 AM
When I said I tested during South Africa 2010 I spoke about DVB-T MPEG2 HD signal, not DVB-T2. As mentioned above, probably different tuner (box) is needed for DVB-T2 reception. In my area (not UK) we have no DVB-T2 signal yet.

As Giga said 6900hd super+ only as DVB-T tuner not good for uk terrestrial for HD required a DVB-T2 tuner, i live in the Granada area and is not possible to receive HD channels

holmroad
19-09-2010, 11:11 AM
as you say: DVB-T (SD/HD).

Thanks mate, those were the very 'specifics' I was searching for in my earlier post no. #14 above!:respect-055:

fred fickle
23-09-2010, 03:31 PM
Giga said: DVB-T =(SD/HD).

Not quite correct DVB-T SD/HD and mpeg4 H264 as on TM 6900 combo
DVB-T2 Mpeg4 HD new tuner or new box/TV required
Software upgrade is a nono on Sat boxes as they will want to sell us new ones!!