PDA

View Full Version : Spiderbox HD 900 help please

mariop1
18-09-2010, 05:04 PM
hi
got the box today put it on a**eere was working ok even the italian boing then sadly everything scrabled an a message appears this is an adnormal box please contact your seller. i did a reboot ghanged patch used the recovered tools repatched again but still nothing only fta channels can watch. service+ is connected the rooter communicate with the stb ok. in System information in the line Hardware version it shows ver 01.20.RM PTC(fail) please help

gzira
18-09-2010, 08:29 PM
i havent got a spiderbox,but it seems there has been a few problems today,none of them related to the patch.all i can say is sit tight,and watch this space.

DARKMAN
18-09-2010, 11:13 PM
hi
got the box today put it on a**eere was working ok even the italian boing then sadly everything scrabled an a message appears this is an adnormal box please contact your seller. i did a reboot ghanged patch used the recovered tools repatched again but still nothing only fta channels can watch. service+ is connected the rooter communicate with the stb ok. in System information in the line Hardware version it shows ver 01.20.RM PTC(fail) please help

Put back the 20dec patch that will fix your problem,i hope.

mariop1
19-09-2010, 06:58 AM
thanks
darkman 20 dec patch worked. is it safe to put in there an original tivusat italian card? and last question how do i get rid off the menu pin.
thanks for your work and help

Mickha
19-09-2010, 08:21 AM
If you mean having to enter 0000 go into the menu, scroll to Option and select Parental Control.
Enter 0000 and turn everything off.

mariop1
19-09-2010, 06:49 PM
thanks you

DARKMAN
19-09-2010, 07:31 PM
thanks
darkman 20 dec patch worked. is it safe to put in there an original tivusat italian card? and last question how do i get rid off the menu pin.
thanks for your work and help
YES to the latest patches working most of the cards ...and TVsat works perfect....For your Info..

Tvsat wroking is spiderbox with Service+ and UCAS...the magority of the channels..