PDA

View Full Version : please help me in my problem

TheMightyFederer
19-09-2010, 02:13 AM
i had a problem with my AZBox HD Premium which was that when i try to do anything in setup section the receiver asks me about the password which i don't have
some told me that the password is "0000" but it didn't work with me and some suggested to upgrade the firmware and i have upgraded the firmware to 0.9.4931 successfully

but when i went to the setup screen and tried to do anything
the receiver asked me about the password again and when i typed "0000" nothing changed at all

guys,
i'd ask u something else beside my problem
i wonna u tell me how to do anything in the setup section step-by-step and i wonna u c if my way is correct or not

i press the blue button (home) then i go to number 9 which is (sitting) and press (OK) button. -then "please wait..." appears to me for about five minutes then unfortunately an error message comes out to me says (Fail to receive data err=-1)-
after that i press (OK) button then press the (Right) button and press (OK) button *in this moment a message comes and asks me about the password* of course i type 0000 then "OK" button
then it brings me back to the left bar with no changes even if i press the left button the receiver asks me about the password again

(i wrote all of this just to make sure that i'm doing the right thing and to show u what i'm doing to find out a solution)

so, is there a solution for the password (to remove it, change it, or to know it)???
and what's that err=-1??? and what's the solution???
some suggested to format the application area then install a firmware again and some suggested to install the plugin "PRIORITY MANAGER V1.8" and do Reset Passwords
but these ways didn't work with me

so, plz tell me what should i do to remove this password
and i wonna format the whole receiver so that the password will be deleted then i install a new software and firmware
so, how can i do such things? and where can i find the software?

i'm waiting for ur respond

Burnham
19-09-2010, 01:53 PM
Have you tried - Data reset - factory setting - enter pass 0000.

nickman9271
19-09-2010, 08:11 PM
i think that u should try to load firm with a usb stick and format service area .

funtime26
19-09-2010, 10:24 PM
i think that u should try to load firm with a usb stick and format service area .

Yes format application area should sort it

zikata
18-10-2010, 10:34 PM
[QUOTE=funtime26;751013]Yes format application area should sort it[/QUOTE

Yes for you to solved this problem tried and disativete pass word in the receive.