PDA

View Full Version : service+ working perfect

afshino
19-09-2010, 10:16 AM
i cofirm that i had poblem only for one day and that might be to do with my internet conection. i never put down spider box and i think is the best box i ever had.
and i think we all have to thank DARKMAN for his hard work.

john.dat
19-09-2010, 11:27 AM
No connection problems here but I do think some folks have a problem and are unable to separate the differance between a connection problem and a Box problem - a time delay on the line if big enough will affect your viewing and so many people have free or low cost ISP - you get what you pay for ;)

DARKMAN
19-09-2010, 05:23 PM
No connection problems here but I do think some folks have a problem and are unable to separate the differance between a connection problem and a Box problem - a time delay on the line if big enough will affect your viewing and so many people have free or low cost ISP - you get what you pay for ;)

maybe you Right,,,

But we have to take in Mind even
some pl are Genuine Costumers

They are like Mercenars....coming just to **** around...
even like some one i have read 2 days before ...He says:- I have read in google...

Why he do not read HERE ****> This SATURDAY and SUNDAY footy are people happy !?

They have even No box ...the only think they like says is negative...this come from jealous people....main...coming from Competitors can not Compote with Spiderbox....that come from some has problem with any forum or any person in that forum.....and not over real thinks haw Spiderbox work,...
some people have a problem because they even now do not know haw to use....but i am sure 99% of people will appreciate they have a good box.....

I can understand they are even people with some few problems but this is really very low minority and if they are honest and genuine their problems will disappear if they do right question for Help in this forum or in Our Sponsor Goldwafer..

charlie
19-09-2010, 07:35 PM
All i can say is i got 9000hd in July a few hiccups on the way as in freezing etc! but the effort now from the spiderbox team to smooth out these problems has been fantastic im now enjoying more or less a trouble free viewing. p.s. tps star on 19e not opening

pgmabley
19-09-2010, 07:41 PM
All more or less working fine for me too, had a few freezes on canal+ Film HD earlier watching Night at the Museum 2 with the kids but nothing serious.

I'm very happy with the box.

Nuevoextreme is still operating on Hotbird for me, presumably this will end after tomorrow?

Thanks
Paul

charlie
22-09-2010, 07:20 PM
Anybody having problems tonight mine is showing SERVICE+ connected but none of the channels are opening!

mariop1
22-09-2010, 07:34 PM
same here showing connected but nothing opens