PDA

View Full Version : Help Please, Eurosport HD 2 Nordic Crashes my Techno if recorded!

Ghostleader
19-09-2010, 07:25 PM
When ever I try & record ESP HD2 by pressing the record button the screen go's black & displays the info bar like you have changed to the channel & there is no audio & video, if you leave it sitting on this, the receiver locks up and must be switched off, if you change channel (Even onto a channel from another sat) the receiver seems to be stuck in some kind of loop as the screen just stays black, but the signal info etc on the info bar clearly indicates you have switched to this channel. The receiver is my Technomate 6800+ & its ESP HD 2 on my Polsat Family & HD package, just to add ESP HD 1 & Polsat HD etc record fine, I checked this, also which makes it even more weird, The "Timeslip" function works fine on ESP HD 2! Anybody had a issue like this before?

P.S. I have had this receiver for about 5 months from brand new & its never froze up or missed a beat before now, it's a weird one this!

holmroad
19-09-2010, 07:34 PM
How exactly are you watching ESP HD 'Nordic' on your TM6900HD Super please mate - all I know is that I cannot!:respect-055:

Ghostleader
19-09-2010, 07:58 PM
How exactly are you watching ESP HD 'Nordic' on your TM6900HD Super please mate - all I know is that I cannot!:respect-055:

I have a official viewing card & paired CAM mate:D Nowt dodgy! I had the mad thought that the Bundesliga game I tried to record was some how copy protected, but thats CI+ I'm thinking about! Tried it again there & the same sh*t happend, I'm stumped!:confused:

Giga
20-09-2010, 08:28 AM
If the cam is an official one, paired to your card, could be provider is not allowing recording (conax cas 7)?

What are you recording on? Usb Stick? and what is the writing speed of it? I've tested a 16 GB USB 2.0 High Speed stick (read 12 MBs, write 5 MBs) and this to slow and causes problems. Test on 6900 HD Super in the USB Menu.
USB Menu: Disk Manager
http://i654.photobucket.com/albums/uu270/Jan_Gruuthuse/USB%20speed/USBrecordingSpeed001.jpg

Performing test:
http://i654.photobucket.com/albums/uu270/Jan_Gruuthuse/USB%20speed/USBrecordingSpeed002.jpg

Bad speed: read 12 MB/Sec, write 5 MB/Sec
http://i654.photobucket.com/albums/uu270/Jan_Gruuthuse/USB%20speed/USBrecordingSpeed003.jpg

Good speed: read 26.42 MB/Sec, write 12.80 MB/Sec
http://i654.photobucket.com/albums/uu270/Jan_Gruuthuse/USB%20speed/USBrecordingSpeed004.jpg

Ghostleader
20-09-2010, 04:47 PM
Thankx Giga, but I know the USB Stick drive is fine, & I have TM6800+ not a TM6900 Super. The Polsat package is Nagra 3, not Conax mate, I was under the impression that it was only the much hated CI+ standard that supported the broadcaster being able to "Switch off" recording features on the end user's receiver!?

Giga
20-09-2010, 05:22 PM
other hardware/encryptions can prohibit recording. (could be controlled in ci-cam)
some TM's do read ci+ with latest patches
When you paired card to cam: do you have a serial number for that cam/box?
If so put card in the TM6800 HD: Main Menu: Smart Card: Card+ and press ●
if cam key is hex convert to decimal if only 9 digits add leading zero

Ghostleader
20-09-2010, 09:20 PM
other hardware/encryptions can prohibit recording. (could be controlled in ci-cam)

Thankx again mate, I never paired the card with the CAM, the operator (Polsat) did, I can retrieve the card number & CAM number from the Polsat CAM's menu (Polish & English Language opitions are supported, so I can read the details fine!) If I understand what your suggesting, you wish me to try the Polsat viewing card in TM6800's card reader by entering the card/CAM details into the pop up window via the Card+ opition hidden in the "System details" opition of the main menu. I removed the **** box key number (I had been using my **** card in my Technomate because my Thomson HD Doggy box PSU had packed in, again!) beyond this I backed up my channel list & performed a full system reset on my receiver then added my saved channel list. I then tried recording Eurosport HD 2, same results, pressed the "Record" button, the recording LED on the front display just bleeped on & off again in a half second, at the same time the screen went black & displayed the info bar, I quickly put the receiver into standby, because if you leave it on the channel (Or ANY other channel!) after this clitch has occured the receiver will freeze up & need switched off to resume normal operation. I will try my viewing card in the smart card reader, if it works in the card reader I will try recording Eurosport 2 HD again. I'm runing out of ideas & grasping at straws here to be honest!:confused:

Giga
21-09-2010, 10:19 AM
>8 >8 If I understand what your suggesting, you wish me to try the Polsat viewing card in TM6800's card reader by entering the card/CAM details into the pop up window via the Card+ opition hidden in the "System details" opition of the main menu.
don't put the card number in there, this shows in the TM menu when you get there, should be the box number/cam number, keep an eye on entitlements if these update: otherwise before expiring card should go back in official cam to update.

Giga
21-09-2010, 12:17 PM
anyway if you want to test the USB stick (https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showpost.php?p=751410&postcount=8) <= click here

DARKMAN
21-09-2010, 11:32 PM

Wrong

The CI Module can only Decrypt The channels no think to do with PVR... Is TM it self has problem with many Encrypt channel to get Record from thir Hardware ,,,,that is from Long time even with TM 5000 before...

But those channel have high up scale resolution in HD and the hardware of TM can not support to RECORD those channels is nothink else to escape.

I have done same TEST with Diferent STB can record those channels very easy....

Giga
22-09-2010, 07:13 AM
Wrong
The CI Module can only Decrypt The channels no think to do with PVR... Is TM it self has problem with many Encrypt channel to get Record from thir Hardware ,,,,that is from Long time even with TM 5000 before...

But those channel have high up scale resolution in HD and the hardware of TM can not support to RECORD those channels is nothink else to escape.

I have done same TEST with Diferent STB can record those channels very easy....

can you please explain?:

just to add ESP HD 1 & Polsat HD etc record fine

Ghostleader
22-09-2010, 03:27 PM
Thankx Giga for continuing to look in on this, my gut instinct is that there is somthing non standard with the broadcast parameters that is causing the TM6800+ to spit the dummy out. If somthing has changed in the spec, I cant see it, but there has been issue's before with other receivers & certain HD channels, ITV HD on the Comag SL100 HD & SL 90 HD (Owned the SL100HD myself for a brief period). Just to add there must be somthing non standard with Polsat Sport HD, Foxlife Native HD & Polsat HD because it takes a extra second for any receiver I have owned to decode them, this was one of the reasons I got shot of my Fortec Star Passion HD+, it couldnt decode these three channels at all, the best it managed was the official software second to last which gave you perfect sound & stop start video(Think sombody p*ssing about with PVR features and you get the jist of the resulting effect).

Giga
22-09-2010, 05:18 PM
Lot of encryptions on that channel: Conax, Mediaguard 3, Nagravision 3, Viaccess 3.0, Viaccess 4.0, VideoGuard.
Have you tried switching patch off before viewing/recording?
Main Menu -> System Information > [2][0][0][4] same number to switch it on again.
Other test you could do is load empty softcam before: https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?t=117873

Ghostleader
23-09-2010, 10:03 PM
Removed the EMU, removed my official Irdeto 2 CAM & Irdeto Aljazeera Sport card & removed my "N" card from the built in card reader, all in standby mind!
Switched the receiver on & tried again, same sh*t, also tried the bastardization of the video pid so I had just audio & no video, then tried recording both the English then the Swedish audio channels with no video, same sh*t, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH F**K IT!:smash:

Ghostleader
23-09-2010, 10:29 PM
Hows this for an Idea, I remove every CAM & card, I remove my USB drive, I reflash the receiver with the last official firmware from Technomate, I then flash the receiver with the latest Phantom firmware, I do a advanced search just on the Transponder that has Eurosport HD 2 etc, I then try recording (With the Polsat CAM reinserted!) Eurosport HD 2? If it works I wont pack up my G36 SAW, travel down to Technomates office address & shoot the place up whilst laughing like a f**king mad man.:respect-040::chillpill:

Plessy
24-09-2010, 12:54 AM
Hows this for an Idea, I remove every CAM & card, I remove my USB drive, I reflash the receiver with the last official firmware from Technomate, I then flash the receiver with the latest Phantom firmware, I do a advanced search just on the Transponder that has Eurosport HD 2 etc, I then try recording (With the Polsat CAM reinserted!) Eurosport HD 2? If it works I wont pack up my G36 SAW, travel down to Technomates office address & shoot the place up whilst laughing like a f**king mad man.:respect-040::chillpill:

Sound to me like you have a chip on your shoulder......:chillpill::respect-040::smash:

Ghostleader
24-09-2010, 03:39 PM
Sound to me like you have a chip on your shoulder......:chillpill::respect-040::smash:

No mate, Its just doing my nut in that this one channel is causing my TM6800 to spit the dummy out, I have second guessed just about everything, its bizzar!:sifone:

Ghostleader
24-09-2010, 05:25 PM

Well I did it all according to the guide for installing the latest "Phantom" Patch 700p. I reinstalled my channel list & tried a new formated USB 2 stick, same daft result upon attempted recording. Giga any idea's mate? If not I think I will just need to miss any Bundesliga games that are on while I'm at work.

Giga
24-09-2010, 06:47 PM
out of ideas, sorry

Plessy
25-09-2010, 12:32 AM
No mate, Its just doing my nut in that this one channel is causing my TM6800 to spit the dummy out, I have second guessed just about everything, its bizzar!:sifone:

I wouldn't be banging on Tm Door's over one channel......

Call me Old Fashioned, And I know that's the last word You want to hear, But Time is a GR8 Healer......;)

If It is possible and with the Crew like Giga behind you I think it could be achievable, but I am with Giga on this one, because I would think that there are Certain limitations that can be attained.

I started with a 3000 series and as a Pretty Neat R.X, quickly found its limitations for MY Personnel Use...

Yes I Have setup a few 6900 Supers with the inbuilt T/R via Antenna, and Believe me Most are Very Satisfied with the capabilities true and true,,,,,,,,

Then after that you hit a brick wall and have to approach it from another angle, i.e. More/Bigger/Faster/££££££££

For Me personally I think I have learned and saved a lot of € within the last two years,,,, then again I am easily satisfied...

It is not necessity to Spend More, but Learn to use what you have.....

O>k I am wandering off topic here but Give it Time is all I say......

Regards: Plessy:respect-062: