All TM5000 Non super Series 251
All TM-5000 Super series 253
All TM-6000 Series 606

some universal remotes need 4 digits
add 0 before above numbers
example 0249

holmroad
25-09-2010, 12:56 PM
Thanks for that, but is there any particular universal remote you are recommending Tony?:respect-055:

tony52
26-09-2010, 09:46 AM
Thanks for that, but is there any particular universal remote you are recommending Tony?:respect-055:
sorry holmroad i do not own a universal remote, i've found the settings on another site and i thought it may be useful to post it on here

holmroad
26-09-2010, 11:37 AM
sorry holmroad i do not own a universal remote, i've found the settings on another site and i thought it may be useful to post it on here

Thanks mate, I'm sure it will be mega useful to anyone using a universal remote too - but had just wondered if you personally had one you could recommend mate!
I use my Sly remote for my tellie and Sly - but still use my Technomate remote for that and my BluRay DVD player has its remote, as does the extra Panasonic sound system I use! For Freeview & Freesat on my Panasonic I have to use the TV remote too!
So currently I'm using four remotes!:respect-050:

tony52
26-09-2010, 03:36 PM
Thanks mate, I'm sure it will be mega useful to anyone using a universal remote too - but had just wondered if you personally had one you could recommend mate!
I use my Sly remote for my tellie and Sly - but still use my Technomate remote for that and my BluRay DVD player has its remote, as does the extra Panasonic sound system I use! For Freeview & Freesat on my Panasonic I have to use the TV remote too!
So currently I'm using four remotes!:respect-050:
sorry mate, don't know which one is compatible: