PDA

View Full Version : Picture freezing on Tm-6800HD super

gogogunners
26-09-2010, 01:22 PM
Little help please people:

Signal strength excellent no probs with broadband, is this down to patch(728) or CS server. Get this on all packages/channels.

Also overnight the tecnomate totally locks up will not respond to remote and has to be disconnected from the main in order restore.

Any ideas folks??

Giga
26-09-2010, 03:28 PM
bad c s server?

gogogunners
29-09-2010, 09:41 PM
cheers giga can you recommend better???

Giga
30-09-2010, 07:36 AM
the problem is not your broadband connection: can be:
route taken from your provider to c s server, measures taken by your isp provider/ c s isp provider, C S server it self: has no cards itself to share: re-shares cards from other users, ...
disconnect unused servers.
try 726p if that does not work:
https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?p=676847

gogogunners
01-10-2010, 09:44 PM
726p better than the 730p?? I currently have 728p.

Giga
02-10-2010, 07:06 AM
726p better than the 730p?? I currently have 728p.
Not better. reports are that for some cccam works better on this patch? Can't confirm this: don't cccam on the WAN. I'm on 730p. It is all about choices, solutions and needs.

gogogunners
02-10-2010, 10:20 PM
Cheers Giga,

Hey only other prob I have with my 6800HD super is total lock up ie will not respond to remote and will not change channel until it is powered down from mains(pull the mains plug). Same problem on a friends with same model but the 730p.
Any solution?? Do you have this problem with yours or anyone else had same prob?

Giga
03-10-2010, 08:32 AM
Cheers Giga,

Hey only other prob I have with my 6800HD super is total lock up ie will not respond to remote and will not change channel until it is powered down from mains(pull the mains plug). Same problem on a friends with same model but the 730p.
Any solution?? Do you have this problem with yours or anyone else had same prob?
seems to occur while using cccam, don't pull mains cable (arcing can kill electronics), use power switch at back, wait 2 / 3 seconds before power up.
- are you using newcamd and cccam together?
- if cccam is main usage try 726p
- if using sever cccam servers, try to find out if 1 is causing this?
- if using C S for specific package, assign filter for caid & provider ID
- how is router setup for technomate?

gogogunners
03-10-2010, 10:13 AM
seems to occur while using cccam, don't pull mains cable (arcing can kill electronics), use power switch at back, wait 2 / 3 seconds before power up.
- are you using newcamd and cccam together?
- if cccam is main usage try 726p
- if using sever cccam servers, try to find out if 1 is causing this?
- if using C S for specific package, assign filter for caid & provider ID
- how is router setup for technomate?

Thanks for your reply Giga,

Will try to answer above best I can as am a bit of a newbee at this:
Far as aware just cccam.
Only have one server set up on technomate(cccam server). I subscribe to 4 packages Tri*, S8Y, No%a and S&Y ItAlIa.
Technomate is being fed by 85mps Homeplug ethernet mains adapter, which goes off to office in other room which has the wireless Belkin router, this in turn is connected to a cable modem via ethernet cable.

And know how to do this:- if using C S for specific package, assign filter for caid & provider ID, also have you a link for 726p??
Cheers

Giga
03-10-2010, 12:33 PM
726p:
https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showpost.php?p=729785&postcount=2
assign filter list 0 in server edit
find CAID and Provider Ident for package on that server, fill these in at filter 0
filter:
https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showpost.php?p=645086&postcount=4
all wired and no wifi is used from cablemodem > router > homeplug > homeplug > technomate?
have you active CI cams in Technomate?

FENEKI
03-10-2010, 12:58 PM
@ gogogunners

It could be homeplug problem m8

cccam is main usage try 726p it has no problem.no at all TM6800HD super if you find a good server with local card tm work fine CCcam 2.1.1 + 2.1.2 + 2.1.3 > it has no problem @ all.

If it is still jerky get a test cline from someone to compare it with...could be your server is sending you a weak one

gogogunners
03-10-2010, 02:32 PM
726p:
https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showpost.php?p=729785&postcount=2
assign filter list 0 in server edit
find CAID and Provider Ident for package on that server, fill these in at filter 0
filter:
https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showpost.php?p=645086&postcount=4
all wired and no wifi is used from cablemodem > router > homeplug > homeplug > technomate?
have you active CI cams in Technomate?

Thanks again Giga:bowing-036:

Will try 726p first.

Can you confirm, do you want me to change all 'F' s in filter to '0' for first line or all lines?

all wired as above wifi is on but not used.

not using ci slots at all cs only with 1 server.

Giga
03-10-2010, 05:29 PM
No
change only 1st line if you have only one package over that cccam:
0604 000000
Nova: Caid: 0604 Provider Ident: 000000 (if irdeto)
change 2nd line for other caid and provider ident for that cccam

gogogunners
13-10-2010, 10:29 PM
Tried 726p still find my reciever locked up every morning and have to reboot with power switch at back.

I must be missing some thing here guys, any one out there with the same problem????

tony52
14-10-2010, 08:48 AM
Tried 726p still find my reciever locked up every morning and have to reboot with power switch at back.

I must be missing some thing here guys, any one out there with the same problem????

try this:

save your channel lists, AND COPIES of your connections details

factory reset the receiver
flash with official firmware from technomate
factory reset again
flash with latest patch
factory reset again
flash addon 002
copy your connection details and channel lists again

and you should find it a lot more stable

Giga
14-10-2010, 08:55 AM
Have you changed settings in your router like port forwarding TM?
How many server lines have you active? 8281 and switch on/off needed/not needed.
What are Timeout settings for servers? Raise these to 7 and see if you can operate without channels scrambling, to low settings could cause to many requests?
When you're a sleep, why don't you use Sleep Mode and Wake UP Mode found in System Settings -> Time Settings
Could be heat problem?
if you have a good vacuum cleaner, vacuum the air slots on top
if you have receiver in cabinet or not free standing, move it to a cold stone surface (helps colling down)
if this helps and you trust yourself to check inside for dust (careful electronics are sensitive)
If you have several appliances on the same power outlet, see if having the TM only on a separate power outlet helps?

gogogunners
15-10-2010, 05:33 PM
Have you changed settings in your router like port forwarding TM?
How many server lines have you active? 8281 and switch on/off needed/not needed.
What are Timeout settings for servers? Raise these to 7 and see if you can operate without channels scrambling, to low settings could cause to many requests?
When you're a sleep, why don't you use Sleep Mode and Wake UP Mode found in System Settings -> Time Settings
Could be heat problem?
if you have a good vacuum cleaner, vacuum the air slots on top
if you have receiver in cabinet or not free standing, move it to a cold stone surface (helps colling down)
if this helps and you trust yourself to check inside for dust (careful electronics are sensitive)
If you have several appliances on the same power outlet, see if having the TM only on a separate power outlet helps?

Giga this reciever ia only a few weeks old and have had tyhis problem from new. I have tried leaving it on a free to air channel over night, but find that although picture is okay unit will not respond to remote or unit buttons so forced to power of at back.

gogogunners
15-10-2010, 05:34 PM
try this:

save your channel lists, AND COPIES of your connections details

factory reset the receiver
flash with official firmware from technomate
factory reset again
flash with latest patch
factory reset again
flash addon 002
copy your connection details and channel lists again

and you should find it a lot more stable

Done this already thanks for your reply.

Giga
15-10-2010, 06:34 PM
Think you need to contact your vendor and see what they propose