PDA

View Full Version : azbox elite help need

hakxxx
29-09-2010, 11:28 PM
Hi guys
I have a technomate 9100. So to upgrade to HD I bought AZBOX Elite. And headaches started.
First of all, I can't set it up to the motor at all. On technomate, i find different satellites no problem. But when I connected the motor to Azbox, it picked up Sky first because it was positioned there, but when I move to another satellite, no joy. Tried Diseq or USALS, both no joy. So I created a loop between technomate to azbox, where i find the satellite with technomate and watch with azbox (which is a pain in the ass). Then when I move to another satellite with techno, azbox no signal. Even though i can the FTAs on techno, azbox says no signal and quality bar '0'. I tried to the scan on astra, nothing picked up. I really dont get it.
Also, while watching a match after 10 mins or so, Signal Lost appears on TV and gone. So I have to reboot from the back and then start back. 10 mins later gone again. You can understand my :eek:
Any ideas, please help. Especially why wouldnt the bloody motor work and why do i lose signal in the middle of a match
Thanks guys
Appreciate any help

BIGIFA
30-09-2010, 12:26 AM
usals was a nightmare to sort out on the premium there was no coralation between the long and lat i put in and the long and lat i am at but after a few hours of playing around i got it sorted

hakxxx
30-09-2010, 08:07 PM
thanks Bigifa
Do you remember how you sorted it?