PDA

View Full Version : aljazeera sub renewal

tapfit2004
30-09-2010, 01:42 AM
i managed to register my irdeto card on the "h**ps://sbs.aljazeerasport.net/SelfService/" site and got a password working to see that my card expired on 25/9/10.

i also see the message "Online renewal and packages service has been suspended"

i looked this up on other sites and didnt really get much info except that other people are seeing this as far back as august.

i'm wondering is this renewal canceled for everyone or just for me cos they copped i was using a proxy?

i'll probably just use j*c-ca*ds.c*m to do it. its €90 for +1 to +10 for the year.

anyone get the same message or know why the renewal service is suspended?

arsenal81
02-10-2010, 01:55 AM
i have aljazeera card which i bought just before the worldcup

i have the same thing since the first day i bought the card. I guess its normal thing they did from their side and probably disabled everyone i guess.

tapfit2004
07-10-2010, 09:37 PM
so what do you think is the best and cheapest way to renew the cards. i have a quote for 12 months for about €115 for +1 to +10. is this good or is there better, considering i can get a new 12 month card delivered for €120

thanks

miradorhu
15-10-2010, 07:01 PM
Hi All,
Something is not smelling well. It seems that aljazeera wants to limit its subscription to the Middle East and North Africa only which is ridiculus because they are broacast for european people through Astra and Hotbird.
It seems that the service is suspended for all '

Hi to all

TheGod
21-10-2010, 07:22 PM
Hi All,
Something is not smelling well. It seems that aljazeera wants to limit its subscription to the Middle East and North Africa only ...

Officially it's ALWAYS been like that :001_005: