PDA

View Full Version : free gift

boqueron
08-10-2010, 07:10 PM
Just wondering what happens after the free gift runs out in 12 months after buying the box?

techmate
08-10-2010, 07:23 PM
Just wondering what happens after the free gift runs out in 12 months after buying the box?

there are other options open but not allowed to talk about it without breaking rules,
i have not bothered with gift, lots to view mate,
regards tm

ramjet
08-10-2010, 07:23 PM

there is no longer an expiry on the free gift , and in any case nobody can say what will happen in 12 months time anyway, so just enjoy it while you can

flashharry
08-10-2010, 10:33 PM
You get a voice saying ' This box will self destruct' in 10 seconds ' so run

supergab
09-10-2010, 09:49 AM
Very good flashharry

eme
09-10-2010, 10:20 AM
no, you get another free gift that again you have to pay for. dont forget if anything on net says free its a trial or you pay for it. thats life.;)

joany
09-10-2010, 10:52 AM
In a recent post comparing tm6900 with spider box DM wrote this:

"Spidrebox has free channels ...costing 10.000 Pound a Year -Technomate NO"

When I reposted this on the forum it was pulled for some reason.

NOTE TO ADMIN : If this breaks the rules could you let me know how please?

scrapman
09-10-2010, 11:03 AM
In a recent post comparing tm6900 with spider box DM wrote this:

"Spidrebox has free channels ...costing 10.000 Pound a Year -Technomate NO"

When I reposted this on the forum it was pulled for some reason.

NOTE TO ADMIN : If this breaks the rules could you let me know how please?

here we go again i to have a tm6900 witch is now in my loft!!!!! ive moved on to spider i suggest you do the same joany and stop compareing lol:beatdeadhorse5:

joany
09-10-2010, 11:12 AM
here we go again i to have a tm6900 witch is now in my loft!!!!! ive moved on to spider i suggest you do the same joany and stop compareing lol:beatdeadhorse5:

You obviously havent read ANY of my posts Scrapman.

I get more channels than the spiderbox
I don't get much if any glitching
I can record 2 channels at the same time
I have dttv with pvr
Picture quality is excellent.

Why the f@@k should I get a spiderbox.

echelon
09-10-2010, 11:42 AM

1) I get more channels than the spiderbox
2) I don't get much if any glitching
3) I can record 2 channels at the same time
4) I have dttv with pvr
5) Picture quality is excellent.

and clearly YOU havent read any of MY posts on the spiderbox either !

1) no you dont
2) neither do I
3) I can do this using other equipment
4) I have that with other equipment like a dvd/hdd recorder , and a built in spiderbox pvr to usb stick or usb hdd
5) my picture quality is excellent too

nobody is asking YOU to buy a spiderbox

try reading this from the same thread YOU quoted from

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?t=140088&page=2 post 37

I am truly amazed at some of the daft statements members make about this spiderbox , so lets clear a few things up once and for all
( as a HAPPY spiderbox user which was bought from the forum sponsor here )

the gift is a bonus , not the be all and end all

non-gift options below :-

it will work on cs using a c line or n line from anyone you wish to receive from ( same as other boxes including the dreamboxes , tm6900 , icecrypt , eurovox blade , starview combo etc )

it can serve out using n line in newcamd ( I dont think a tm6900 can do that BUT a tm9100 can )

it can recognise and use the white card instantly ( and other cards too ) and can serve it out in homeplus and also in newcamd , very few boxes if any can do this , dreambox definitely

the boxkey is easily input into the spiderbox in the n * s menu section if required ( ftp job on a dreambox )

the picture quality is superb in HD and even SD seem to be upscaled too

the price is very good considering its a HD box and its one of the cheapest HD boxes out there

its a pvr if you use a usb stick or usb hdd externally

it can stream files from your pc hdd as well using your lan connection

the remote control seems well laid out and is easy and comfortable to use , and the 9000 remote can operate other devices too

pressing the info button twice gives all the info you need including ecm times and sources as well

there are probably other options I cannot remember as yet

one thing is for sure , IT WILL STILL WORK in several years time if you look after it like you all have done with your previous boxes and like I did with my still working tm1500ci and tm9100 , this may be only for fta or using cams or cards or both , maybe other cs options will come about , nobody knows , but it will NOT become a doorstop or useless due to future changes to the sat scene and the gift although useful is not the be all and end all , its an added bonus no matter what the life of it may be

if I added the c line joany is using , then I would get the exact same channels , and yet the spiderbox is cheaper ( but doesnt have freeview , but my tv and dvd recorder have freeview anyway ), my dtt freeview sony hdd/dvd recorder will record one channel while I watch another channel , and will also record from my spiderbox using a scart lead

so its all down to the technology that you own and put to good use at the end of the day

and a quote from joany too

Cool Dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldenvision View Post
"2.Because I can choose my own payserver when the service becomes poor because of too many subscribers I can just change servers. (in fact I tried 3 different servers before I found one that didnt glitch). Users of the Spiderbox are stuck with the 'gift' good or bad."

You can do this with the Spiderbox
I did suspect you might be able to do this but you've already paid upfront for a year and it would be a bit galling for you to have to pay twice.
Although I re-iterate, at the price it costs to start off with I don't think you can go wrong really providing it isnt too glitchy.

i already had my tm6900 hd super and it does everything I need .

unquote

You dont pay twice , you get a server that gives you the extra channels that a spiderbox gift does not provide ( you know the ones I am referring to )

and the new spiderbox combo has a terrestrial tuner as well as the satellite tuner !

mixer
09-10-2010, 04:59 PM

1) no you dont
2) neither do I
4) I have that with other equipment like a dvd/hdd recorder , and a built in spiderbox pvr to usb stick or usb hdd

I am truly amazed at some of the daft statements members make about this spiderbox , so lets clear a few things up once and for all

it will work on cs using a c line or n line from anyone you wish to receive from ( same as other boxes including the dreamboxes , tm6900 , icecrypt , eurovox blade , starview combo etc )

it can serve out using n line in newcamd ( I dont think a tm6900 can do that BUT a tm9100 can )

it can recognise and use the white card instantly ( and other cards too ) and can serve it out in homeplus and also in newcamd , very few boxes if any can do this , dreambox definitely

the boxkey is easily input into the spiderbox in the n * s menu section if required ( ftp job on a dreambox )

the price is very good considering its a HD box and its one of the cheapest HD boxes out there

the remote control seems well laid out and is easy and comfortable to use , and the 9000 remote can operate other devices too

pressing the info button twice gives all the info you need including ecm times and sources as well

one thing is for sure , IT WILL STILL WORK in several years time if you look after it like you all have done with your previous boxes and like I did with my still working tm1500ci and tm9100 , this may be only for fta or using cams or cards or both , maybe other cs options will come about , nobody knows , but it will NOT become a doorstop or useless due to future changes to the sat scene and the gift although useful is not the be all and end all , its an added bonus no matter what the life of it may be

if I added the c line joany is using , then I would get the exact same channels , and yet the spiderbox is cheaper ( but doesnt have freeview , but my tv and dvd recorder have freeview anyway ), my dtt freeview sony hdd/dvd recorder will record one channel while I watch another channel , and will also record from my spiderbox using a scart lead

so its all down to the technology that you own and put to good use at the end of the day

Cool Dude

Quote:
"2.Because I can choose my own payserver when the service becomes poor because of too many subscribers I can just change servers. (in fact I tried 3 different servers before I found one that didnt glitch). Users of the Spiderbox are stuck with the 'gift' good or bad."

I did suspect you might be able to do this but you've already paid upfront for a year and it would be a bit galling for you to have to pay twice.
Although I re-iterate, at the price it costs to start off with I don't think you can go wrong really providing it isnt too glitchy.

unquote

You dont pay twice , you get a server that gives you the extra channels that a spiderbox gift does not provide ( you know the ones I am referring to )

and the new spiderbox combo has a terrestrial tuner as well as the satellite tuner !
:iagree: And i will second that i have just bought one and its a little star of a sat box, very easy to get your head round and works well 4me very well,:bravo-009:

maud
10-10-2010, 12:59 AM
Why do we get all this cr*p,you spends your money and you get what you have if you don't like you don't buy,my worst buy was new Diablo however I don't go crying about it,my best buy is spiderbox9000HD but I don't shout about it,to each their own and leave it that way

DARKMAN
10-10-2010, 01:24 AM
Now is my time to Laugh then getting upset...ha ha ha

looks not the TM users, but technomate owners and TM Spies are getting upset and they are disparate they can not follow any more the Spiderbox...I have see that Publik and not publik ways too...This is not the Spiderbox fault is TM fault live their people with OLD and not support it Machines and with some new Crap machines have more then 12months advertise and can not fix even Card reader...lol.

Can TM Spies OUT from Spiderbox Section.

Welcome EX and TM USERS the Door is open for every them....Lee Sponsor will help you with any think to the New product:respect-040:

I am here to help you like the OLD TIMES with s/w -patches and support......:respect-040:

DARKMAN
10-10-2010, 01:29 AM

1) no you dont
2) neither do I

Cool Dude

Quote:

unquote

Dear Administrator some people do not like to read ,or because they do not know haw to read ,or because they have underground Intention.....

He is Not alowen here ,they few of them...but they will do bla bla bla and in the end they al will get tired.

Thanks again for keeping Calm this forum...and really i apresiate that and i like to say in PUBLIK.

They are not many forums like Satpims Inpartiale in aSATWORLD. really i have BIG respect of it.
:bowing-036:

basilyoung
10-10-2010, 02:06 AM
echelon,s post is very enlightening, it has told me of the various options, that this series of units offer, and would now concider one, :respect-048:

but I do not understand the obsession and hostilty with the TM units, some are good, some not so good at the moment, but in general, they are ok units

ignoring the "gift" aspect of the spiderbox, it seems to do all that other alternitive units do, and on that basis, I intend to buy one soon

baz

Mysil
10-10-2010, 06:16 AM

I get more channels than the spiderbox
I don't get much if any glitching
I can record 2 channels at the same time
I have dttv with pvr
Picture quality is excellent.

Not long ago, you were on of the front persons promoting the the Diablo2.

You were utterly wrong then, you are wrong now.

echelon
10-10-2010, 09:08 AM
echelon,s post is very enlightening, it has told me of the various options, that this series of units offer, and would now concider one, :respect-048:

but I do not understand the obsession and hostilty with the TM units, some are good, some not so good at the moment, but in general, they are ok units

ignoring the "gift" aspect of the spiderbox, it seems to do all that other alternitive units do, and on that basis, I intend to buy one soon

baz

thank you , just like you I liked the old technomates and still have my tm9100 and my tm1500, and I would just like to say that I for one have no hostility towards them. The tm9100 needed further image development which seems to have ceased unfortunately , which is a shame as they were close to getting it right in ukur18 and edg4.4 , or with the nabilo ported image from the dreambox.

but times move on and I now have a dream 800HD as recommended by sonic1 to replace the SD tm9100 , and also have a GOLDWAFERS Spiderbox 9000HD as I could see it was the next step after the SD tm1500 and I had also seen a working c-line Starview combo plus HD (except the Starview second tuner is C and not T) which is similar to the brand new spiderbox 9000 combo but has less features and the software is lagging far behind the spiderboxes software too , the Starview combo seemed to do what I required on the sat scene more then the tm6900 super so I did consider buying one but then saw and heard about the spiderbox 9000HD which also had the gift included and was cheaper so I bought that one instead

I have never had or used a tm6000 of any sort but having read reports on here I am sure that the SUPER version is a very good box , but as we know support has virtually dried up , and I would also say that the box was a lot dearer and thats just for the box , no additional gift or server or anything ( as I say it was on my shortlist to buy one having had technomates previously but newer products caused a change in my thoughts , especially having seen a working starview combo plus on a motorised system running a c line )

I was offered a secondhand black tm6900 super a while ago on here by pm but declined as the price was far too high compared to the brand new price of my spiderbox 9000HD , so to me the spiderbox won on price and software support (and still does) so tat is what I bought and I for one have never regretted buying it as a second box after the dreambox 800

if I had the tm6900 super I could make a fairer analysis including c lines, but knowing my own technomates I feel that in general I can do so anyway , and for those happy with their boxes I say keep them , use them , and stop complaining , but for those considering a new box or a second box I would suggest a good look at the spider like I did , especially as this seems to be the year HD finally took off and this is one reason I only consider HD boxes now and my SD boxes are now switched off and my cams and cards and elvis and adteknik programmers are all in drawers somewhere. I still have my samsung 9500 viaci from astratech too , so all my old stuff still works but has been overtaken by newer developments

yes its a shame as the fun we used to have is fast disappearing along with the hacks , programming a card or cam or building and using a season interface was all part of the fun , and the icing on the cake was when the channels like TPS or taquilla opened , but times move on as was said in the "is hacking over" thread in general sat chat ( but you never know )

one fact I do know , my box works well on the gift on 30w where I have watched that sport tv inglesa HD channel for the last few weeks with little or no glitching and the channel and picture are rock solid , in HD , with english commentary too , you couldnt ask for more as a footy fan and that alone justifies the box price not including the actual box itself

so a fairer comparison may be the new spiderbox 9000 HD combo versus the tm6900 super combo , and if anyone is adding a glitch free c line to them do so on both boxes and then do a fair comparison in terms of the features I mentioned and the channels opened , and then compare the new prices you paid too , so its all done on a like for like basis ( and no prejudice against any companies , or any shops , or any forum owners or any forums , or any forum bans)

its worth reiterating that gift aside you can add a C line anytime you wish ( or an N line ) and so choose who you serve from , this could be another box in your home like a dreambox or a tm9100 , or even another spiderbox if you like , so you are not just limited to net based servers but can do your own LAN service yourself , and this works flawlessly from the spiderbox to the rest using N lines or use homeplus for spider to spider ( this homeplus is automatic )

:respect-055:

grin2
10-10-2010, 09:34 AM
im still reading "how to get pulled"

dodgybrook
10-10-2010, 09:49 AM
this was and still is a hobby too me how many boxes have we all had in time spiderbox now taurantula box next tiime maybe who cares enjoy great fun whilst lasts

Bazza1974
10-10-2010, 10:43 AM
I moved up from a TM6800HD and I'm soo glad I did. Tons of good stuff to see on the Spiderbox 9000HD. Best support of any box by the tireless Darkman and his team of trusty footsoldiers.

It's about time people just enjoy what they have and stop turning this into a ****ing contest!!

DARKMAN
10-10-2010, 03:12 PM
I need to add even some think very very importend...

We are in Hobby....and some of us in business and no one can hide that.....Hobby without business is some time impossible because request investments to be Honest..

Now come back to Hobby....

All of us know Cccam even like Clint was a property only of Dreamultimedia....

Many boxes Linux have try before....
and you all Know many big names and all they fail for long time....and still are failing even they are Linux to Serve to be master..

Spidrebox together with Spider TEAM ( here are European Hackers Team )and even manufacture Help from KR try to Implement CCcam Client to the fist time in the story of hobby ...more then 1.8 months agou....even we been leak and many other manufactures or OEMs trying to Copy...

But Spider Was revolutionary Box... with Cccam and newcamd Client....and with proper Full Soruce...

We see for Fist time CCcam was not anymore Exclusivity of DMM and that is been more Reality when the fist time again the Sat hobby ...spiderbox surprise all with NEWCS -Newcamd been SERVER ....and Can Share To Newcamd N line but even To CCcam C LINE....

No boxes in that time could do that even now maybe even the big Boxes in Linux line Azbox or DgStation or ABipbox and others...

This was revolution...for the Development many other have coppy....slowly slowly...We been in front...
We take that big Exclusivity the DMM to server the CARD....noat may boxes can dot ..who can do are only Copy Images and no think else...

For the Fist Time i Came OUT with DARKMANIA PATCH//// do not forget people that Step,...that is Free HOBBY....

Spiderbox is Not some other rubbish Boxes no development one C/s...

Spider is not haw was proteck...you get C/s and if server stop you are NILL...

No all My dear Friends people are Focus in Free channels...

But i have gave them many change...

Fist change to have idea what is C/s and buy one..

Second more then 12 months server Free and in this time they can read and learn and became masters like us ..lol

When they know what mean c/s they can share and turn the hobby Back...Spidrebox is really HOBBY BOX...

You can get and can Share your Card...like old times...actually do not allow you Share the cards of others and chit....but Share your OWN CARD...that is th real Hobby Gave to gave not only GET AND DO NOT GAVE...

Spiderbox gave the Members the big change why !>

Because members can learn what is C/s and but some of them with have difficulty in computer and learn TELNET or FTP or Linux.....They Can do now so only by RCU remote control can share any card they LOVE...

Take of the GIFT********. from the MIND.like BIG bonus atractive...

WHO IS THE SPIDERBOX !?

Spiderbox is REAL HOBBY NOT KILLER haw some one calling...

KILLER ware all website C/s and Boxes like TM 6000 NO future,,,WHY because they are only Clinet...they never can enter in Real HOBBY....they can NOT Share The card and that is the BIG GAP Difference people has to think...

TM you are Slave of Erny C/S Pay server if some one to not do the charity ...lol

Spiderbox is FREE MAN BOX....Becouse can **** The Pay servers ...Can enter in Game same Like DM...even better for the Hoby....

1 card to 1 Card...every one has card to share that is the real Hobby of the OLD times i rember..when the everyone should have the Card to share and not re share the Lines...

Ah old Times who has been so LONG will understand Me very very well

I am a businessman too but in My Heard i will never ever stop the hobby...this is the reason i stay here on different forums even 5 am ...not for the money but the hobby and this is sometime i became really upset because i work with HEART ....

Long live the Spiderbox and the real Hobby too.

This was necessary to explain to Members just to understand my VISSION....

Thanks to all.

echelon
10-10-2010, 03:31 PM
thank you for that detailed description

as I have often tried to explain to others here , thats the crux of the spiderbox matter

client for external or internal c line
client for external or internal n line
share out n line as a server , internal or external
share own card using n line internally or externally and/or share homeplus internally
instant recognition and use of that own card

use of the gift server , or add your own server , or use both the gift server and your own servers

do not underestimate the power of the above proven and factual details ;)
I have tried all the above and they all work extremely well

tench2
10-10-2010, 03:51 PM
Thinking of buying a spider box 9000 is it easy to set up im a right numpty at these things

simon 2003
10-10-2010, 03:55 PM
yes m8 loads of support here and elseware

mixer
10-10-2010, 06:12 PM
Thinking of buying a spider box 9000 is it easy to set up im a right numpty at these things Its a doddel to set up m8 i find the DreamBox and the TM600 a knightmare both very similar, i did not evan have to reed the instructions on the SpiderBox 7000HD and it works very well with a good crisp picture.