PDA

View Full Version : fav channel list by sat

turbospud
10-10-2010, 10:38 PM
is there a channel list that lists favourite channels by whats on each sat rather than groups of sport,films etc,im also not getting motors tv and abmoters,ive loaded in the latest patch and rebooted,but nothing any ideas

johnhenry
11-10-2010, 04:11 PM
turbospud i think we need more detail of how you got to this position, were you setting up from new ! Had you acheaved to open any channels. Reference what is on different satelites you need to look here. Channels available on the Gift
by echelon 07-10-2010 10:11 AM

turbospud
11-10-2010, 04:44 PM
yes im setting up from new,i think factory resetting is what i should be doing rather than the reboot to get the latest patch working.
it was a favorite list grouped by sat i was looking for,the one ive installed has them by film,sport etc,dish motor is just about worn out pinging back and forward as i go through the list

williamtell
11-10-2010, 05:56 PM
yeah that could be a problem from 42e to 30west best just have your favs as per satellite.

johnhenry
11-10-2010, 09:46 PM
turbospud applying latest patch you do not need to factory reset see following :-
Apply a patch:

Get a USB stick.

Download a patch from here https://www.satpimps.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=579

EXTRACT the file (*.uad) from the rar file and copy it to your USB stick.
You must extract the file using winzip or winrar or a similar program as the rar file on a USB stick will not be of any use to you.

Insert the USB stick into one of the USB ports in your spiderbox.

Go to the Accessory Section of the menu and select USB.

Scroll to the .uad file you have copied there and press OK

In the popup window, select S/W Update

Wait for your box to load the patch.. DO NOT POWER OFF

The box will reboot by itself with the new patch installed.

turbospud
12-10-2010, 07:09 PM
cheers john,your right, factory reset isnt needed after the patch;i think the channels im looking for are not working yet on the service+ yet,

ramjet
12-10-2010, 07:13 PM
its also worth noting there is a limit of say 200 channels in each fav category , so on a popular satellite you may not be able to do as you wish

keith mawer
12-10-2010, 07:13 PM
hi may i ask plzzzzzzzz.. on a techomate the channels are listed under sat birds ( on mine) eg hotbird i have all absat,,, then all jsc under j,,,, swiss under s,,, does it work or CAN IT in a similar way>?

ramjet
12-10-2010, 07:16 PM
there are a number of favs and you can have them listed as you wish and move channels around and have the title as you wish too. its really up to the owner how he arranges the fav list, there is also a sat list just like on the techno so its all very similar in its setting up

johnhenry
12-10-2010, 08:47 PM
Also worth going into Spiderbox ' Tools ' and down load channel Editor on this clever piece of kit you can move channels on to different Favorite lists on your computer, after first using your memory stick to uploading your favorites list off your Spiderbox. Once you are happy with your completed list down load from stick back into Spiderbox.

gbmitie
12-10-2010, 11:38 PM
on the latest patch if you look closely it says ~ factory reset ~ as part of the updating process.

gb--

dcselec
12-10-2010, 11:55 PM
As the patch says

This IS for everyone.

Added: Unicable function : satellite search menu -> LNB type - > Unicable LNB Port - > you can selectable 4 LNB Port
Added: Hotbird, Astra Satellite TP
Need to Factory reset after update s/w. :smash:

Backup settings before loading this s/w You will lose them. Set your long. and lat. again after loading.

1,back up channel data udb only[menu/usb green button].
2,load todays patch S/W only.
3,factory reset.
4,menu network turn back on ,press 1111 to expand other options.
5,load your channel data back on enter your long/latitude if needed.
6,goto key edit turn ucas back on.
7,reset key data.
8,load softcam.

turbospud
15-10-2010, 08:31 PM
cheers john,downloaded the editor,easy to use and now can alter my own lists,ive discovered why my motors channel doesnt work,the nuevoxtream server says not registered,when i go to authorisation theres no key, where is the key found?,this box is new from the sponsor last week

roybach
15-10-2010, 08:51 PM
Hi turbospud, if it is a new box the Nuevoxstream key is not present or available to you , make sure that Nuevoxstream is switched to off and select Service + and switch to On , Then IP Setup -select Auto & Apply.

turbospud
15-10-2010, 09:15 PM
so the older gift channels are not seen by the newer box,ive got service working which has quite a few,it was the motorsport channels i was looking for,looks like we will just have to wait till there on service