PDA

View Full Version : What next?

barneybetty
11-10-2010, 02:05 PM
Have installed latest firmware and installed keys on my icecrypt s2000cci and not sure what to do next to unlock channels on 13.0E and what channels can i expect it to unlock, I have tried a service scan and didnt seem to change anything,also if anyone knows how to enter the emu menu tried 1407 it just brought up info on hardware version etc and tried 8282 after that but nothin happened,thanks.

barneybetty
11-10-2010, 04:29 PM
Just a bit more info on above question I dont have a cam or card in my receiver (not sure if i need one) thanks.

ColdAsICE
12-10-2010, 10:39 AM
Sounds like you have installed the wrong version of firmware. Did you download it from here? If you did it should have started with "ird" Once installed you can then install the key data as on this site.
You should be able to view the french abs*t package and the Italian RAI when it scrambles on Hotbird.

barneybetty
12-10-2010, 07:28 PM
Thanks for reply yeah download from here and key data as well I will keep plugging away hopefully will get somewhere this satellite lark lot more tech than cable boxes.

ColdAsICE
13-10-2010, 09:36 AM
Its the learning experience that makes it so much fun!
or are you doing it for profit?
If your then shame on you, this is just a Hobby for most of us.
By the way Hotbird is a little boring at the moment using EMU's, more fun to be had on Hellasat.

barneybetty
13-10-2010, 07:31 PM
Not a chance it just a hobby for me too which is just as well the rate im going, whats good on hellas sat is it free to watch?