PDA

View Full Version : Digit alb card update

bonovox
14-10-2010, 03:32 AM
Just renewed my digit alb card and was wondering how to check if it has updated ok. In cccam the date still says 02-09-09 - 04-09-09 and preview. This has been the same for the whole year since I got the card, the date has never updated. The guy I got the renewal said the update has been sent to my card. I notice that my card has processed 7(7) emms. Does this mean the update has come through? The card is due to go off any time. By the way I've tried it in a cam but still no date change on the card. I have no conax cam but this card and other digitalb cards have always worked fine for me without a conax cam. I suppose the only way of really knowing is if the card goes off, right?:confused:

TIRONSI
15-10-2010, 11:43 AM
send me by pm your sc number I'll check it.

painter
15-10-2010, 01:45 PM
Just renewed my digit alb card and was wondering how to check if it has updated ok. In cccam the date still says 02-09-09 - 04-09-09 and preview. This has been the same for the whole year since I got the card, the date has never updated. The guy I got the renewal said the update has been sent to my card. I notice that my card has processed 7(7) emms. Does this mean the update has come through? The card is due to go off any time. By the way I've tried it in a cam but still no date change on the card. I have no conax cam but this card and other digitalb cards have always worked fine for me without a conax cam. I suppose the only way of really knowing is if the card goes off, right?:confused:

Would not worry to much re the card dates bonovox m8 I have the gold package card update but one of the dates in CCcam entitlements is still 2008, card still clearing channels though.

regards painter

bonovox
15-10-2010, 09:11 PM
Yeah think I'll just wait to see whether it keeps working. If it goes off then I'll contact the people I renewed with and then I might have to buy a conax cam.

cardreader
17-10-2010, 12:02 PM
i have here that digialb HD channels works now is this tru ?????

brain
17-10-2010, 12:12 PM
@bonovox - since about 2008 never had any bother in TM, DM or if all else fails an old Dragon will cope. @ cardreader - they dont on my gold sub - I think they are still paired unless open on gifts!! LOL Brain

cardreader
18-10-2010, 04:18 PM
hi brain itis hard yes but from 3 days i see that hd digialb works on dm 800 hd

some one have make to work but thay dont give publik??????

brain
18-10-2010, 06:54 PM
@cardreader
Is this via fausto, Diablo or some other means then? I left mine on an HD channel for several hours but no pic!! Brain