PDA

View Full Version : Boot up channel

sonic
18-10-2010, 11:59 AM
Is there any way of setting a specific channel as the start up channel when the box has booted.
Right now my DM800 seems to be selecting channels at random to start up on.
Can't find anything in the boxes menu and nothing on dreamset.
Thanks.

Quailman
18-10-2010, 12:03 PM
If you select Restart enigma 2 whilst on the channel you want to boot up on.

pixxotta
19-10-2010, 09:37 AM
Bring up channel list... Press the Menu Button on that Channel and select.. set as startup service

m14h
19-10-2010, 11:09 AM
Is there any way of setting a specific channel as the start up channel when the box has booted.
Thanks.
which image are you using?

@pixxotta on dream elite channel list menu button doesn't have a the option for setting startup service

satfoot
19-10-2010, 01:56 PM
which image are you using?

@pixxotta on dream elite channel list menu button doesn't have a the option for setting startup service

To get the option for Startup Service working on DreamElite or Gemini (OE1.6) you have first to install the attached file and restart Enigma2. It will then show up.
Regards.

scallywag
19-10-2010, 03:00 PM
Thanks.

Just don't leave it on the g.ay channel

scallywag
19-10-2010, 03:36 PM
To get the option for Startup Service working on DreamElite (OE1.6) you have first to install the attached file and restart Enigma2. It will then show up.
Regards.

Works a treat:respect-040:

sonic
20-10-2010, 03:22 PM
Just don't leave it on the g.ay channel

cnut. :o13: :D

sonic
20-10-2010, 03:22 PM
To get the option for Startup Service working on DreamElite or Gemini (OE1.6) you have first to install the attached file and restart Enigma2. It will then show up.
Regards.

Thanks mate, but because I'm thick as pig muck, where do I put this or do with it.
Cheers.

m14h
20-10-2010, 04:05 PM
ftp it across to tmp folder then do a manual install ipk package 1xgreen then 1x yellow

simon 2003
20-10-2010, 06:57 PM
as said restart enigma from shutdown menu on channel you want works on all images ive tried,,mine was on fecking daring tv and i fired it up for the footy the other day with the father in law at mine got up and turned tv over usain bolt wouldnt have got near me lol,he never said nowt,mind you i turned his sky box on a while back and tvx came on so he wont grass me up

m14h
21-10-2010, 01:49 PM
@simon 2003 :rofl: needed a laugh

scallywag
21-10-2010, 04:35 PM
ftp it across to tmp folder then do a manual install ipk package 1xgreen then 1x yellow

Then after you restart. To get set the start up channel press tv tab down to channel you want ie gospel channel press menu tab down to set as start up and select.
Go to another channel. Restart you receiver and see if it worked:respect-055:

kemik
22-10-2010, 07:46 PM
as said restart enigma from shutdown menu on channel you want works on all images ive tried,,mine was on fecking daring tv and i fired it up for the footy the other day with the father in law at mine got up and turned tv over usain bolt wouldnt have got near me lol,he never said nowt,mind you i turned his sky box on a while back and tvx came on so he wont grass me up

OMG! I have to honestly say I've never laughed out loud so much at a post on a messageboard in my entire life seriously we've all done something stupid with the 'Art' channels on our boxes I'm sure but that's a quality story my friend :respect-040: