PDA

View Full Version : OpenXcas for enigma?

gravatasufoca
24-10-2010, 10:17 PM
Is there a possibitity to run openxcas from the original fw on enigma?

[0_o]
24-10-2010, 10:29 PM
Is there a possibitity to run openxcas from the original fw on enigma?

Why you need it?
Already answered in other topics! This enigma2 will run what "normal" dreambox enigma2 runs.

gravatasufoca
24-10-2010, 10:43 PM
what about a "crazy" box? :D

actually I just want the choepscamd, or similar, running on enigma

hfmls
24-10-2010, 10:51 PM
OpenXCAS is pointless and the worst thing ever!!
i think 99% for sure that this will never come to enigma2. and no need for it.

[0_o]
24-10-2010, 11:33 PM
what about a "crazy" box? :D

actually I just want the choepscamd, or similar, running on enigma

But I'm afraid that you still need the old FW (original one) to run those plugins, because they're "exclusive" for Azbox.

kebien
25-10-2010, 12:08 AM
I am sure with time there would be a possibility to create an interface openxcas>E2,to convert the device command set of openxcas into dvbapi3.But the primary target now seem to be to have a solid E2 image that runs in azbox with minimal bugs.

I'm sure this questions can be asked again at a later time when development is more widespread and stable.

MickeySa
25-10-2010, 01:07 AM
as we dont have anything with azbox official firmware or plugins for official firmware, or any emu or anything related with that, we will not support it, or even take a look on that.

This is normal Enigma 2, and all of You know what You can use with Enigma 2, skins, settings, picons, plugins.

gravatasufoca
25-10-2010, 12:04 PM
I am sure with time there would be a possibility to create an interface openxcas>E2,to convert the device command set of openxcas into dvbapi3.But the primary target now seem to be to have a solid E2 image that runs in azbox with minimal bugs.

I'm sure this questions can be asked again at a later time when development is more widespread and stable.

My hope is on that.:king-041: