PDA

View Full Version : Tring package any good

paul01609
27-10-2010, 05:35 PM
Is the tring package and do***entaries any good?and are they all in English,not bothered about sports

paul01609
28-10-2010, 10:10 PM
Does the sports show any super bike racing?

teassoc
28-10-2010, 10:23 PM
Does the sports show any super bike racing?

Ha ha I thought you weren't bothered about sports!

From what I've seen, sport is very largely football. Not much else.

Films are usually better than those on Sky. That's a personal opinion and others may have different views. Sky seems to have 'dumbed down' to the lowest common denominator resulting in a bunch of films which are never going to trouble any one's intelligence or imagination.

Quality is quite good as well.

paul01609
28-10-2010, 10:31 PM
Many thx mate motor bike racing is the only sport I'm interested in,think I will order that package

RATIUS
08-11-2010, 08:48 AM
I haven't come across any bike racing.... Package is ok for price... poor picture quality due to too many channels on one transponder possibly.

finestrat
08-11-2010, 05:34 PM
For the amount of 3pm football shown Tring is probably the best package but the picture quality is sometimes diabolical with massive pixellation on close ups. The wildlife/do***entary channels are mostly in Albanian, the films are mostly English language but the problem is that the epg lists them all in Albanian so you haven't got a clue what they're showing. I've looked for a site showing weekly film listings in English but haven't been able to find one. If anybody knows of one perhaps they could post it.

paul01609
08-11-2010, 05:55 PM
Google tring tv and at the side of the link use translate page,on there site go to tv guide it will translate it for you