PDA

View Full Version : Game over

ikari
29-10-2010, 09:35 PM
After almost a year with azbox hd premium i give up and move to dreambox8000. azbox is a great reciever, there is no doubt about that, but all this bugs and reebots was enough for me. thx for all the people that help here.

voki081
29-10-2010, 09:46 PM
After almost a year with azbox hd premium i give up and move to dreambox8000. azbox is a great reciever, there is no doubt about that, but all this bugs and reebots was enough for me. thx for all the people that help here.

You should wait a bit, because Enigma 2 project for Azbox is going full steam ahead, thanks to The_Ripper and his mates.:o15:

paul01609
29-10-2010, 09:49 PM

Good choice they are very good boxes just over priced,but as said above azbox is moving fast,mines been sat for over a year and decided to blow the dust off it.
Big thx to ripper and the team

hfmls
30-10-2010, 04:37 AM
hehe now that enigma2 is here and probably will be pretty stable in next couple of weeks you go to dm8000 :P
btw hy not vu+? since it's way cheaper?

denton
03-11-2010, 10:03 PM
btw why not vu+? since it's way cheaper?

I've been through all the boxes and that's exactly what I've done - vuplus is faultless, never misses a recording, brilliant timeshift, great picture, stable as a rock, never need to reboot, runs the cams without a glitch.
Did I say this box is faultless?

As for the AZ....oh dear! As Ikari said "azbox is a great reciever (LOL, yeah, right!).... but all this bugs and reebots was enough for me."

I translated that to mean "azbox is sh*t"

Regards Denton

muki 74
03-11-2010, 10:38 PM
Many provocators in azbox section.Can administrator closed
this thread.

**esp**
03-11-2010, 11:09 PM
Makes you wonder if the OP is a DMM employee :eek:

E2 on the Azbox has totally transformed it into a brilliant receiver.

Even at this early stage you can see how good it's going to be. :)

hfmls
04-11-2010, 12:02 AM
Thats why i said to wait a little longer so he can use enigma2 in azbox hd will full codec support.

I give it ..1...2 months tops till enigma2 is pretty stable and mediaplayer too in azbox hd.
The_Ripper and team works at the speed of light :D

cro1969
04-11-2010, 07:00 AM
il wait 2 to 3 months for better developments if there arnt any then il start useing it as a door stop!!!lol

kebien
04-11-2010, 11:22 AM
I have to disagree with you.
So far,the best thing you could do with azbox was 1% of what dreambox can do.Period,no if and buts.
Now,E2 is not making azbox a brilliant box,so far,you can do just limited stuff,but is improving every day.
Will it be a success in the future?
Nobody knows yet,too early to tell.
Very important things are missing (PCR,demux1...,more),and tons of details too.
I do thing am DM8000 is a good buy and wouldn't discourage people from getting one,think about it : people that bought it had no problems for one year,what azbox owners got meanwhile? AGGRAVATION !!!
If you dont believe me,just read this section a little more.

oregon
05-11-2010, 05:44 PM
I was getting so fed up with the AZBox, the stress was causing my health to suffer!

I got a Dreambox 500HD a few months ago. Very happy with it, not a single bug or reboot.

Will keep AZBox for the odd 422 feed, thats about it.

eme
05-11-2010, 07:49 PM
i have dm800 clone and azbox prem, i used the az for playing iso films and watching the odd bit of sat. the dm800 is brill at recording six channels at once plus freeview, the az is capable of recording one and not even good at that in hd, sorry to say. we will have to see what happens in the near future. i for one hope that e2 works well or the az is going to be a good door stop. and i woud not like that as it has a good future as long as open**** dont mess.