PDA

View Full Version : help please with cccam setup

danndg
05-11-2010, 12:36 PM
please can anybody help as i am new to the 6800hd super. i have read the threads in the 8281 menu but am still unable to connect to a client server.In the example of a cline c: xxxx.homelinux.net 12000 namexx passxxx what exactly should be keyed in the ip and also the port no, i assume its not 12000 as that is the number of the client server i am trying to connect to. i hope i am not breaking any rules with this request and any help would be greatly appreciated thanks

Giga
05-11-2010, 12:46 PM
Address: xxxx.homelinux.net
Port: 12000
ID namexx (lowercase sensitive)
Password: passxxx (lowercase sensitive)
as indicated here: https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showpost.php?p=683005&postcount=9

should show connect if all correct
if still problems: check router logs for blocked traffic to and from Technomate
if this is not the case:
https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?t=134066

FENEKI
05-11-2010, 01:22 PM
patch732p test CCcam 2.1.1 Still appears to be an issue with the problem patch732p CCcam server connection some connect some dont

is fine when reverted back to patch726p CCcam 2.1.1 + CCcam 2.1.2 + CCcam 2.1.3 it has no problem @ all.

we still have to say thanks Phantom to try and keep boxes a live keep up the good work mate it really appreciated

danndg
05-11-2010, 01:59 PM
thanks for fast reply have input details as you detailed and still not connecting. is there a way i can check if the tm is actually connected to router ok thanks

danndg
05-11-2010, 02:04 PM
i presume there is not a problem connecting to a server running cccam 2.1.4

Giga
05-11-2010, 02:47 PM
somewhere you can see in your router what is connected either by assigned IP address or MAC address, check router help pages or its manual
no there is no problem connecting cccam 2.1.4

danndg
05-11-2010, 04:04 PM
Thanks Giga for fast reply however i am still not able to connect. the ip setting on techno using dhcp is 1.168.n.086 is this ok if not and i turn off dchp what addy should i put in. i am using a cline from a friend but i also have a linux box in my other room connected to same server, i assume this is not a prob. is there a way i could try to connect the tm6800 to my linux box on the same server thanks

Giga
05-11-2010, 04:45 PM
did you clear your router logs and try to connect and see in router logs what did happen?
Take note of any router settings your about to change or printscreen of these!
wrong settings can disable your connection to internet
work with static ip's: no dhcp
subnet mask: 255.255.255.0 for router and devices
router should have address: 192.168.123.254
set dhcp range for router: 192.168.123.7 to 128, device using dhcp get ip from here (computers, ...)
Technomate:
Gateway: 192.168.123.254 (point to router)
DNS: 192.168.123.254 (point to router)

joany
05-11-2010, 05:54 PM
Thanks Giga for fast reply however i am still not able to connect. the ip setting on techno using dhcp is 1.168.n.086 is this ok if not and i turn off dchp what addy should i put in. i am using a cline from a friend but i also have a linux box in my other room connected to same server, i assume this is not a prob. is there a way i could try to connect the tm6800 to my linux box on the same server thanks

How is the stb connected to the network? maybe a connectivity problem.

First thing to do is to establish the ip address range for your network.

On your pc go to start , then run, then cmd . In the black box type ipconfig/all

This will bring back your ip address and the ip address of the router (gateway)
(please publish this ip address here its not a security issue at all)
Once you have this ip address (of your pc) you can allocate a suitable ip address for the stb.

Lets say the ip address of your pc is 192.168.1.3

Then allocate the ip address to your stb of say 192.168.1.25

Turn of dhcp on your stb. If you dont and the box turns of then when it comes back it may get a different ip address each time (which is not what you want)

When you have set the ip address of your stb go to start/run/cmd on your pc and type ping 192.168.1.25 (or whatever you put in) and you should get a reply saying reply from 192.168.1.25: byte =32 TTL=123
this will be repeated several times.

If your stb is NOT configured then it will say it cannot reach the ip address.

gentlmen
05-11-2010, 06:33 PM
patch732p test CCcam 2.1.1 Still appears to be an issue with the problem patch732p CCcam server connection some connect some dont

is fine when reverted back to patch726p CCcam 2.1.1 + CCcam 2.1.2 + CCcam 2.1.3 it has no problem @ all.

we still have to say thanks Phantom to try and keep boxes a live keep up the good work mate it really appreciated

I agree with you Feneki, Thanks to Phontom for his hard work and gives us TM user to opportunity to discover new things.:respect-051:
By the way, can you explain what is the difference between running a C line and running a CCcam 2.x.x on TM6900? I would like to try to use CCcam 2.x.x for comparison to C line...:frown:

thanks and regards...

Gen..

joany
05-11-2010, 06:43 PM
I agree with you Feneki, Thanks to Phontom for his hard work and gives us TM user to opportunity to discover new things.:respect-051:
By the way, can you explain what is the difference between running a C line and running a CCcam 2.x.x on TM6900? I would like to try to use CCcam 2.x.x for comparison to C line...:frown:

thanks and regards...

Gen..

Gentlemen the c line is simply the line of data (server name, server address, user name , password , port etc.).

The cccam2.x.x is simply the version of the protocol/software running.

The c:line will be the same for the different versions of the protocol. The c:line is the information provided by the provider of the server to log onto it.

Giga
05-11-2010, 06:46 PM
You don't have control on what cccam client is running on TM.
cccam 2.x.x in our case is the server we are connecting to.
basic c line on TM is same for all servers

FENEKI
05-11-2010, 07:32 PM
I have tried both patch729p and patch730p and patch732p but I have had issues with some clines not connecting and really not sure why

If i revert back to patch726 connect again so its not bad clines server Been using 11 months

Dont think It can be router if everything is fine when reverted back to 726 only my opinion

gentlmen
06-11-2010, 04:01 AM
Thanks for clearing this for me, at this moment I am using 2 C Line (2 different Server) I and have tried 7.25-7.26-7.29 and 7.30 patches I am afraid connection to server did not changed much, still unstable i.e. 8281 shows connected or disconnected continuously. At the moment I believe both server working fine so why I am still not getting stable connection? My Ethernet cable about 25M long from Router to TM, is this effect the connection? Or something else?
I hope I am not breaking the Forum rules asking CS question?

Regards...
Gen...

joany
06-11-2010, 05:57 AM
Thanks for clearing this for me, at this moment I am using 2 C Line (2 different Server) I and have tried 7.25-7.26-7.29 and 7.30 patches I am afraid connection to server did not changed much, still unstable i.e. 8281 shows connected or disconnected continuously. At the moment I believe both server working fine so why I am still not getting stable connection? My Ethernet cable about 25M long from Router to TM, is this effect the connection? Or something else?

Regards...
Gen...

your cable is not too long. you can go up to 100m with an ethernet cable.What is your internet connection like?

I am at work today so if you like we can try to resolve the issue.

regards

pm me this morning.

ps Also using 7.26 patch which seems the most stable i have tried.

Giga
06-11-2010, 06:54 AM

Regards...
Gen...
servers all cccam or mixed?
speed of your internet connection?
Your 25 meter lan cable, is this one running close to CRT Tube TV?
have you:
checked/set your router log for monitoring traffic to and from Technomate?
adjusted router home network to 192.168.123.1 to 253 with router at 192.168.123.254
set TM IP address to 192.168.123.006 not using DHCP?
enabled port forwarding?

joany
06-11-2010, 07:21 AM
servers all cccam or mixed?
speed of your internet connection?
Your 25 meter lan cable, is this one running close to CRT Tube TV?
have you:
checked/set your router log for monitoring traffic to and from Technomate?
adjusted router home network to 192.168.123.1 to 253 with router at 192.168.123.254
set TM IP address to 192.168.123.006 not using DHCP?
enabled port forwarding?

Hey Giga I thought I was the only sad git up at this time!

I don't think Gentlemens problem is related to his ip address. He reports the stb connecting and disconnecting. If the ip address is incorrect then it would never connect.Similarly with the dhcp setting. The ip address will only change if the box resets or after 24 hours (the default lease time for dhcp). Even then its unlikely to provide a different ip address.

Giga
06-11-2010, 08:17 AM
problem could be technomate <> some router, I know it should not be the case, just know it can cause problems. Just know TM-6900 HD super is stable on these home ip addresses. Using static address is needed to keep TM at this lower IP home address.
https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showpost.php?p=641897&postcount=1
https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showpost.php?p=726322&postcount=3

other factor could be timeout settings: if 1, 2, 3 to many requests are send to server, who then disconnects you. Try 7 seconds

joany
06-11-2010, 08:56 AM
problem could be technomate <> some router, I know it should not be the case, just know it can cause problems. Just know TM-6900 HD super is stable on these home ip addresses. Using static address is needed to keep TM at this lower IP home address.
https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showpost.php?p=641897&postcount=1
https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showpost.php?p=726322&postcount=3

other factor could be timeout settings: if 1, 2, 3 to many requests are send to server, who then disconnects you. Try 7 seconds

The default ip address of the router is going to determine the ip range used normally (I'm sure you could change it but you would need to change every other host ip address on the network.

I really doubt that the ip address itself will affect performance providing it is within the range of the network.

I suspect the problems gentlemen is seeing is related to the servers or his internet conenction.

Giga
06-11-2010, 10:09 AM
The default ip address of the router is going to determine the ip range used normally (I'm sure you could change it but you would need to change every other host ip address on the network.

I really doubt that the ip address itself will affect performance providing it is within the range of the network.

I suspect the problems gentlemen is seeing is related to the servers or his internet conenction.
No you want need to change every IP address as most devices could use DHCP.
As you can read in the postings you set DHCP range from address to address excluding the lower address(es) you need for TM.
There was a long thread on this, where was found by others and me that ip address of TM does play a role in CS over lan. And yes it should not do so but it does. Nothing I can do about it and I'm not going to search why this does occur. It happens with some routers.
Only way to trouble shoot is eliminate possible causes. As we are not there to evaluate the situation.
For your info:
https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showpost.php?p=636592&postcount=10
https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?p=641897
don't know why this comes up over and over again, don't find it funny:
https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showpost.php?p=665138&postcount=17
https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showpost.php?p=668531&postcount=14

can't find the thread where findings where posted on ip address and problem with cs, was when cccam became available on patch, could connect only connect with one (newcamd or cccam)

joany
06-11-2010, 10:32 AM
The ip address range is not the same for every router (network) . My adsl router is a d-link router and the default ip address for the router is 192.168.1.1.

Here is a list of default router ip addresses:
-http://www.answersthatwork.com/Download_Area/ATW_Library/Networking/Network__4-List_of_default_Router_Admin_Pass words_and_IP_addresses.pdf

My router has an ip address of 192.168.1.1 which is a class C network of 192.168.1.0 with 254 hosts (1-254)

A router with a default ip address of 192.168.0.1 is on a completely different network address (192.168.0.0) and if you set an ip address of 192.168.1.1-254 on a host it will not be on the network.

gentlemen has a problem with the conenction being on and off so we know that the ip address MUST be correct or he would never connect to the network.

As Gentlemen has the correct ip address set for the stb I think one way to test the internet/server connection is to carry out an extended ping test.

From windows go to start/programs/accessories/command prompt (there maybe a shortcut on the start bar to 'run' , if there is click on this and then type cmd.

Once the command box is opened type ping 'ip address of server' -t

The program will start sending packets of information to the server and it will report how fast it takes (which is a function of the connection across the internet).

please try this and come back with the results. I would expect these to be intermittent giving sometimes a short return time and some lines saying destination unreachable.

Giga
06-11-2010, 10:47 AM
@joany,
you don't read the postings do you?
You change the Router address to 192.168.123.254 whatever the current router address is. If you change the router address you change the rest to follow. This is C S (Newcamd & cccam) all working stable without a problem, as a reference. I'm not going to test other combinations to see what works and what isn't working. Have done enough testing to find working combination. And this one seems to work for others to.
I'm never saying addresses should be changed to work outside a router range! always tell to change routers address and setup rest accordingly. Please do read the posting instead of keeping arguing.

joany
06-11-2010, 11:00 AM
@joany,
you don't read the postings do you?
You change the Router address to 192.168.123.254 whatever the current router address is. If you change the router address you change the rest to follow. This is C S (Newcamd & cccam) all working stable without a problem, as a reference. I'm not going to test other combinations to see what works and what isn't working. Have done enough testing to find working combination. And this one seems to work for others to.
I'm never saying addresses should be changed to work outside a router range! always tell to change routers address and setup rest accordingly. Please do read the posting instead of keeping arguing.

If you change the ip address range of the router then every host on the network will become disconnected. They will not be able to get an ip address from the dhcp server (running on the router) because they will be on a different network and won't be able to talk to the router.

I'm not arguing with you giga I'm just suggesting that changing your network address to the one you are suggesting is not necessary and may cause other problems if you do.

Lets not fall out about this . its all abvout helping gentlemen and the original poster.
Now gentlemen has already said that on his stb the on the 8281 menu he is seeing connected and disconnected intermittently. So if he has been connected (once) then the IP address of his box IS correct and he has no reason to start changing his network address or his stb address.

Giga
06-11-2010, 11:56 AM
If you change the ip address range of the router then every host on the network will become disconnected. They will not be able to get an ip address from the dhcp server (running on the router) because they will be on a different network and won't be able to talk to the router.

if you change the router IP and the DHCP range in the router as said in that posting and leave the computers on DHCP, they all get a new IP address
For those that don't use DHCP but static you set a manual ip address like for TM as in that posting 006
if you have computers with static ip address you know what you are doing and know you have to change that ip address to match router range.

I'm not arguing with you giga I'm just suggesting that changing your network address to the one you are suggesting is not necessary and may cause other problems if you do.

Why do you think I advise to change the IP addresses of homenetwork? Just for fun? As the posting says if you have problems connecting C S?

Lets not fall out about this . its all abvout helping gentlemen and the original poster.
Now gentlemen has already said that on his stb the on the 8281 menu he is seeing connected and disconnected intermittently. So if he has been connected (once) then the IP address of his box IS correct and he has no reason to start changing his network address or his stb address.

It is not because it works with your router 100%, it works with other routers! Don't even know why I do***ent even further solutions I find to be working after somethings did not work?

Think gonna do some other postings and watch some F1, all do***entation is there.

joany
06-11-2010, 12:03 PM
if you change the router IP and the DHCP range in the router as said in that posting and leave the computers on DHCP, they all get a new IP address
For those that don't use DHCP but static you set a manual ip address like for TM as in that posting 006
if you have computers with static ip address you know what you are doing and know you have to change that ip address to match router range.

Why do you think I advise to change the IP addresses of homenetwork? Just for fun? As the posting says if you have problems connecting C S?

It is not because it works with your router 100%, it works with other routers! Don't even know why I do***ent even further solutions I find to be working after somethings did not work?

Think gonna do some other postings and watch some F1, all do***entation is there.

take it easy big fella

danndg
06-11-2010, 02:20 PM
Giga just noticed earlier in this thread that you said enable port forwarding i didnt think that was required on tm6800 as it is only set up as client.

joany
06-11-2010, 02:36 PM
Giga just noticed earlier in this thread that you said enable port forwarding i didnt think that was required on tm6800 as it is only set up as client.

Are you able to ping your stb from a networked pc?

danndg
06-11-2010, 02:42 PM
joanny, cant do that at the moment will try tonight and let you know thanks

joany
06-11-2010, 02:50 PM
There is no point worrying about whether your stb can see the remote server UNTIL you are sure that it is on the home network. Ping will prove this.

FENEKI
06-11-2010, 04:07 PM
using router talktalk

i im still using 726p server using cccam 2.1.1 Been server using 11 months it has no problem @ all

Either way I have had to revert back to 726p because as i say I couldnt connect to my main server using 729p or 730p or 732p problem on these all get a disconnected i im still using 726p No Problems connected Strange

joany
06-11-2010, 04:13 PM

I think you are correct. Apparently port forwarding is not necessary.

danndg
06-11-2010, 04:33 PM
Hi just done ping test getting result as you said except ttl = 64. it ping 4 times giving a 1ms time . is this ok

joany
06-11-2010, 04:47 PM
Hi just done ping test getting result as you said except ttl = 64. it ping 4 times giving a 1ms time . is this ok

yes that means that your stb is set up correctly on your network.

Next try to ping the server.

but instead of just say ping
say ping 123.123.123.123 -t and your pc will continue pinging the server until your close the box. this will give you an idea of how intermittent the connection to the server is. (It is also possible that the server is set up to ignore pings).

please let us know what it looks like after a few minutes pinging. make a note of how often the host is unreachable.

by the way you can ping the server in its name form eg ping payserver.dyndns.com -t

danndg
06-11-2010, 05:05 PM
Hi when pinging server i am getting "request timed out"

joany
06-11-2010, 05:17 PM
Did you try the 12000 in the port field. this number IS the port number.

Check that the gateway ip in your stb is the same as the router ip address.

danndg
06-11-2010, 05:52 PM
sorry, bit lost now where does the port no go on the ping command to server thanks

Giga
06-11-2010, 06:04 PM
take it easy big fella
found the damned posting with the ip address troubles:
https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showpost.php?p=715120&postcount=6
can you explain with your knowledge what is going on m8?

joany
06-11-2010, 06:10 PM
sorry, bit lost now where does the port no go on the ping command to server thanks

I'm at work so cant get the menu up.

I'm assuming you are using the 8281 menu?

if you type channel 8281 on the remote with a pin number of 0000
then a menu will come up and you paut the c: line in there

C: someserver.somedomain 12000 user1 pass1 no
C: A d d r e s s P o r t ID P a s s w o r d wantemus

I think there is a timeout setting too I think mine is 7 (Im guessing)

FENEKI
06-11-2010, 06:22 PM

when you got your c line to put in your tm make srue if it is in small latters you do it small latters if it is big letters you do it in big letters only

in this you have to add the name of the server, username and password port, address.

guide how to a TM 8281 card sharing server

C: mbare.kicks-ass.org 22000 FOX1234 test2 no

do not put this in the tm becasue it will not connected > C: > no

allways miss this > C: > no

example, they like

Protocol CCCAM

Timeout 3Sec

3) ID FOX1234

4) Password test2

1) Address mbare.kicks-ass.org

2) PORT 22000

and if you miss one letter in 8281 it will not work ever

here is some pics

joany
06-11-2010, 06:40 PM
found the damned posting with the ip address troubles:
https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showpost.php?p=715120&postcount=6
can you explain with your knowledge what is going on m8?

Thanks, i read the post but Its difficult to give an answer without knowing the context. ie when the ip address of the box was 192.168.1.X subnet mask 255.255.255.0 not connected - What is the ip address of the router?

While on IP 172.19.3.X subnet mask 255.255.0.0 newcamd connects - Again if the ip address of the stb is within the range of the router network then it should work.

On my system at home the ip address of my router is 192.168.1.1 (network address is 192.168.1.0) .

i don't know what you know about subnet mask but these just tell the host/router how much of the ip address is used for hosts and how much is used for the network address.

I really suspect that providing the ip address of the box is within the range of the network then any problems are likely to be with the server.

For ip address 192.168.1.x 255.255.255.0 the subnet mask tells the router that the network address is 192.168.1.0 with 254 hosts

for 172.19.3.x 255.255.0.0 the network mask is telling the router that 172.19.0.0 is the network address with 16 bits for the hosts 2^16-2 = 65534 hosts.

i suspect that the problems seen were not due to the ip address used only that the one used was not in the network range defined by the router ip address/subnet mask combination.

Giga
06-11-2010, 06:55 PM
router address always at start (1) or end (254) of range, when it connects with newcamd on Technomate ip address in that range (2 to 253), it should do the same for cccam and it did not.
don't read that only posting, read the whole thread from there and a couple postings before.

joany
06-11-2010, 07:10 PM
router address always at start (1) or end (254) of range, when it connects with newcamd on Technomate ip address in that range (2 to 253), it should do the same for cccam and it did not.

The important thing is NOT the number of the last octet (x) 192.168.1.X

the important thing is that the router can only see hosts in the same range as the routers ip address (ie the network address)this is how it works:

192 = 11000000 in binary, 168 = 10101000,1 = 1 and because its a class c address (starting with 110 in the 1st octet) the network mask is 255.255.255.0 ie 11111111.11111111.11111111.0 and the first 24 bits of the ip address represents the same network address. If both the router and stb start with 192.168.1 then they are in the same network (but neither can be 0 or 255 for the last octet as these are reserved for the network address and broadcast addresses.)

for 172.19.3.5 this is a class B address (172 = 10101100 ,starting 10 in the first octet) so the network mask is 255.255.0.0 and the network address is 192.19.0.0. So if the router and stb box addresses both start with 172.19. then both are on the same network (with the exception of 255.255 which is reserved for the broadcast address).

Giga
07-11-2010, 07:23 AM
Thanks for lecturing me on how it should be and going after my credibility. Have fun supporting Technomate Users, it is all up to you now. You've done a far better job then DM.
Sorry girls/guys you can understand that in these conditions, I can no longer help: lacking the credibility for doing so.
You made me look like a liar joany. Thnx for gaining my trust and using this to your advantage.

Long live the king: Joany!

joany
07-11-2010, 08:46 AM
Thanks for lecturing me on how it should be and going after my credibility. Have fun supporting Technomate Users, it is all up to you now. You've done a far better job then DM.
Sorry girls/guys you can understand that in these conditions, I can no longer help: lacking the credibility for doing so.
You made me look like a liar joany. Thnx for gaining my trust and using this to your advantage.

Long live the king: Joany!

Please don't be like this m8. I'm not trying to do anything to your credibility and I certainly could not do the fanatastic job that you have been doing.

I do hope you will please reconsider your decision. i could not do the job you have been doing and I'm not going to try.

Best of wishes to you Giga.

Giga
07-11-2010, 09:09 AM
Sorry mate, it is broken beyond repair. If trust is gone, how can you support someone? If I can't trust anyone, how could someone trust me when seeking help? The distrust is there, the risk for me is to great (Teamview, stable test cccam server, skype, ...) all traceable to me and it is not worth it.

Did enjoy the 1 1/2 year here, now just turned back in to a spectator.
That is how I function and survive and keep out of jail.

tony52
07-11-2010, 11:01 AM
Sorry mate, it is broken beyond repair. If trust is gone, how can you support someone? If I can't trust anyone, how could someone trust me when seeking help? The distrust is there, the risk for me is to great (Teamview, stable test cccam server, skype, ...) all traceable to me and it is not worth it.

Did enjoy the 1 1/2 year here, now just turned back in to a spectator.
That is how I function and survive and keep out of jail.
Giga mate, I hope you are not serious!!! your reputation its not open to discussion, wee in this forum know your knowledge, and appreciate all the the effort and time you put to help anybody in needs, and you in the TM tread in this forum are Mr. Reliable. i personally love your legendary pictures tutorials, very easy to understand by anybody, and as fare I'm concerned your reputation grows even more every time you take the time to help with your knowledge someone in needs, so please reconsider your decision you will be a great loss to all the TM user :respect-046:

j@mes
07-11-2010, 11:50 AM
Hi Giga
just logged in cannot believe what i am reading. I and it goes without saying all of us appreciate so much all the expert detailed advise and tutorials you give us. Allways on hand with expert advise and help. Would be gutted like the rest of forum if this action was taken. Best to let the dust settle. Look forward to your posts in the near future.

thijs
07-11-2010, 12:47 PM
Hi Giga
I must say i could not be doing the things i'm doing with my tm's
without you .I think it's all a bit blown out off proportion and taking things personal is no help to anybody all tm users are willing to help each other and i think we all know that your the best support that's out there.

FENEKI
07-11-2010, 01:30 PM
Hi Giga m8

Please don't be like this m8

the job you have been doing

without you I think it's all a bit blown out off proportion and taking things personal is no help to anybody all tm users are willing to help each other and i think we all know that your the best support that's out there.

Thnx Giga:respect-062:

FENEKI
07-11-2010, 02:37 PM
with out your support i would not been the way i am now Giga m8 :respect-062:
check all your post from to 2008 and i all way say thankyou to you ever when you dont help me and you help after people i allway respect you for all your hard work mate

Giga
07-11-2010, 02:39 PM
sorry m8's it is final, as explained

sheild 10
07-11-2010, 06:14 PM
giga thank for all your advice and help good luck m8 and god bless:cheers2::respect-023::respect-053:

DJ2004
07-11-2010, 07:24 PM
Without Giga my Technomate becomes an even more dead receiver :(
THANKS GIGA and You´re always welcome!!!!

DJ

gentlmen
07-11-2010, 07:29 PM
Giga, I don't think you have been fair to us TM users, I have never seen any one like you giving full sport, commitment and care on this forum and the others. Please m8, I feel guilty now on here that I did raised my problem and all this plava ended up like this. We all know that your experience and your knowledge is irreplaceable and priceless. Can't think this forum without you m8, we need you as always. Please consider your decision.
Plus I still have got cs connection problem on my TM that I can't resolve by myself.

Regards and respect.
Gen...

Giga
08-11-2010, 07:49 AM
Please m8, I feel guilty now on here that I did raised my problem and all this plava ended up like this. We all know that your experience and your knowledge is irreplaceable and priceless. Can't think this forum without you m8, we need you as always. Please consider your decision.
Plus I still have got cs connection problem on my TM that I can't resolve by myself.
You should not feel guilty, is not your doing, all my findings are here in the forum and well do***ented.
If you used all the info here, 2 more things could be tried
Try another test server: try newcamd found these to be more stable.
If that did not work, setup up your own newcamd server on computer with fausto and with irdeto keys for bulsat or seca keys for RAI. You have to pre load an empty softcam otherwise softcam will open your channels.
Fausto should open one of these and stay stable. This would indicate there is no problem in your home network.
homenetwork:
8281:
https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?t=114462
Router input rule if you have blocked traffic in your router to technomate reciever (get some help of computer geek)
https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?t=130133
Fausto usage on lan:
https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?t=137277
key files for Fausto:
https://www.satpimps.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=394
Empty Softcam Technomate:
https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?t=117873
Fausto support forum:
https://www.satpimps.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=494
If you know someone in the satscene with a cccam server, speak with them, if you can have 10 minute stable connection there, you have a working solution. If not your provider could be causing problems. If you then have problems with other cccam servers: it is the connection or route to that server or the server itself that is the problem.
Hope you have it working sometime.
Bye,
Giga

gentlmen
09-11-2010, 12:13 AM
Hey Giga, I am absolutely over the moon that you are back and sharing your experiences with us, I sincicerly thank you m8 good to see you back...

Yes this is what I am having issue with, Server seems working ok as server owner confrimed running ok too, ping the adress come up fine I think.this was the result;

Microsoft Windows [Version 6.0.6002]
Copyright (c) 2006 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
C:\Users\Administrator>ping xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Pinging xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [xxx.xxx.xxx.xx] with 32 bytes of data:
Reply from 193.164.131.20: bytes=32 time=44ms TTL=48
Reply from 193.164.131.20: bytes=32 time=47ms TTL=48
Reply from 193.164.131.20: bytes=32 time=48ms TTL=48

Ping statistics for xxx.xxx.xxx.xx:
Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss),
Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
Minimum = 44ms, Maximum = 48ms, Average = 45ms
As my conncetion from TM to router Safecom is with ethernet cat5 cable (25M).
TM Ip settings shows DHCP is ON that IP Ad: 192.168.123.180
Sub;255.255.255.0,
Gateway; 192.168.123.154 and
DNS; 194.168.4.100
I have tried all the Patches to see which ones the best or stable connection, did not see any differents at all, now running on 7.29p. at this moment there is a connection but keep loosing it every so often, and picture get freeze while TM connected to server, especially on S** HD channells. Now I don't know where do I go wrong here, keep hearing most TM users having cs connection without any problem and I dont understand why I am having problems.
1.Can I connect my ethernet to my modem instead of router? Will it make any different? By the way My broadband speed 10MB.
2.Can i conncet to current server using newcamd (I am using c line atm to connect)?
3.Sharing same c line with another reciever will it couse this problem?

Reegards.
Gen...

regards..

Gen..

joany
09-11-2010, 08:36 AM
Hey Giga, I am absolutely over the moon that you are back and sharing your experiences with us, I sincicerly thank you m8 good to see you back...

Yes this is what I am having issue with, Server seems working ok as server owner confrimed running ok too, ping the adress come up fine I think.this was the result;

Microsoft Windows [Version 6.0.6002]
Copyright (c) 2006 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
C:\Users\Administrator>ping xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Pinging xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [xxx.xxx.xxx.xx] with 32 bytes of data:
Reply from 193.164.131.20: bytes=32 time=47ms TTL=48
Reply from 193.164.131.20: bytes=32 time=48ms TTL=48

Ping statistics for xxx.xxx.xxx.xx:
Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss),
Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
Minimum = 44ms, Maximum = 48ms, Average = 45ms
As my conncetion from TM to router Safecom is with ethernet cat5 cable (25M).
TM Ip settings shows DHCP is ON that IP Ad: 192.168.123.180
Sub;255.255.255.0,
Gateway; 192.168.123.154 and
DNS; 194.168.4.100
I have tried all the Patches to see which ones the best or stable connection, did not see any differents at all, now running on 7.29p. at this moment there is a connection but keep loosing it every so often, and picture get freeze while TM connected to server, especially on S** HD channells. Now I don't know where do I go wrong here, keep hearing most TM users having cs connection without any problem and I dont understand why I am having problems.
1.Can I connect my ethernet to my modem instead of router? Will it make any different? By the way My broadband speed 10MB.
2.Can i conncet to current server using newcamd (I am using c line atm to connect)?
3.Sharing same c line with another reciever will it couse this problem?

Reegards.
Gen...

regards..

Gen..

Gentlemen
1. what is your setup. i just have adsl wireless modem/router. In Q1 you say you have a router and modem??
2. i am using cccam with hardly any disconnections(virtually none) or glitches. I tried 2 or 3 different payservers before I found the glitch-free one I have. Maybe you haven't found a good one yet. (pm me)
3. If I were you I would disconnect the other receiver until its working ok on one. Once this is working ok then introduce the other one.

On my setup the dhcp is turned off. The reason for this is that there is a chance that the router will re-allocate a different ip address to the stb.
On my setup the gateway and dns ip addresses are both the ip address of my adsl router.

gentlmen
09-11-2010, 11:08 AM
MY setup as it follws Johny;
I have got my PC xp upstairs conneceted to Modem and Modem conneted to Safecom Router.
My TM connected throught the Ethernet cable to Router.
TM DHCP turned on of course as soon as DHCP is on finds the connecetion to router and all comes on as above Ip,sub gateway and dns.
Other reciever is my friends same as mine tm6900 super, wanted to try same c line if it is the same.freeze glitch disconnection etc.

Gen...