PDA

View Full Version : Funke 1m Alloy

snapperoonie
05-11-2010, 07:02 PM
A few years ago i bought the above dish and a jaeger Superjack motor from our then sponsors but never got round to installing them, has anyone any experiece of this dish and its performance as i have a bit of spare time over the next few weeks and was thinking of getting an inverto black ultra lnb and my ass into gear and finally mounting it to my ground stand.
Regards,
snapperoonie.

cirkvice
05-11-2010, 07:11 PM
i have the dish mate was pig to fit to my diseq motor but once on was good reception on most sats.

luis88
05-11-2010, 07:12 PM
Hi snapperoonie, I've had mine for 3 years now, bought as a replacement for my trusty 1m lenson heath which unfortunately won't fit on most disecqs which i had changed to. It's noticeably smaller than the lenson (about 5cm less in height)but performs more or less the same. I remember at the time researching all available dishes and this produced as much or more gain as anything of the same size and it's well made as you will know. Go ahead put it up it won't disappoint.

mrbleu500
05-11-2010, 07:32 PM
Bought mine secondhand from a member on Toes, came with a hefty 36v motor and a very Heath Robinson bracket which kind of fits. Had for about 5 years, and it's been great, currently with a Technomate TM-1 Gold and it does the job very well.

My previous 85cm dish (1993 vintage) wasn't anything special, and had become very rusty, which isn't a problem with the Funke dish, but I have to keep the dodgy bracket well protected.

snapperoonie
05-11-2010, 08:30 PM
Thanks for the responses guys, so it seems a half decent bit of kit, looks like getting me finger out then providing i can find a weather window:D
Regards,
snapperoonie:respect-054:

skunk
07-11-2010, 06:57 PM
I am using one at the moment had to take the 1.2 cm down very good dish and also very light