PDA

View Full Version : 16e

KES
07-11-2010, 11:19 PM
ive lost channels tv1000,xdream,freextv2 on service+.can get hustler tv ok
is the freq for above 10972v?
wont come on ani more,did see them on when i first activated box but they av gone now
anibody ani idea why?

cheers

regards
kes
:king-041:

johnhenry
07-11-2010, 11:53 PM
Kes you you might be in the same boat as me and john.dat read through Service+ down again?
got my Spider in July lost same as you plus Redhot all on 13e apart from stc channels will now have to wait till they are put over to Service + , DARKMAN sent john.dat message for all in Service + down again.

DARKMAN
08-11-2010, 12:24 AM
Mates so much panic ...for no reason?
if 1-2 chnanels not working for 1-2 hours and specially ***...they are many others working...

Please do never eveer gave wrong impresion service+ is DOUWN....

Service+ is Up and runing perfect...and 1000 channels for Free.

Satisfaction 8 channels
Hustler ,Diema
XXX
Spice in Nova
Playboy nova
x1 Digitalb
x2 Digitalb
Tring x ,tring
Dorcel, Biss
Freex Tv 2 been off 2 hours are back
X dream been off ywo hours now back
many i do not know becouse i do not see much *** ,i prefer Life *** ..lol

This will be 2-3 days in Hotbird as well

FREE-X TV
X-DREAM TV
FREE-X TV2
DORCEL TV
FRENCH LOVER

more we can add soon if you prefer more ***....lol

KES
08-11-2010, 12:46 AM
they say they are in service+ so i thought they should work.seem to have gone but they have been like that over a week now.
not having a rant or rave dm.lol

cheers dm,im very happy with this box.keep up the good work u and your team are doing.

regards
kes
:cheers2::cheers2:

DARKMAN
08-11-2010, 03:00 AM
they say they are in service+ so i thought they should work.seem to have gone but they have been like that over a week now.
not having a rant or rave dm.lol

cheers dm,im very happy with this box.keep up the good work u and your team are doing.

regards
kes
:cheers2::cheers2:

mate they are working..100% sure ...

smallville2002uk
08-11-2010, 10:32 AM
Hi Darkman i would just like to say many thanks for all your hard work making these channels available to us and was wondering if Polsat Sport on Hotbird could be made available as they are showing the Haye v Harrison fight on Saturday night and i think it is the only channel on 13 east that is showing the fight.
Thanks

johnhenry
08-11-2010, 05:20 PM
Reference my post #2 sorry Darkman I was not actually refering to Sevice + down but to read through the posts within that heading, as both myself and john.dat had our Neuvostream turned off ie losing the same channels as KES at that time both of us had no idea what had happened till john.dat had realised that both our Neuvostream's had been turned off. Just thought KES might have had his Nuevostream turned off also. Best johnhenry sorry :chinese-bow-005: Spiderbox was brilliant choice when i decided to update back in July thanks DARKMAN certainly no moans, will take more care when refering to past posts especially ones with down in them.

mrman
08-11-2010, 05:50 PM
Most bbc channels down for me on thor any chance in getting these back darkman?

KES
08-11-2010, 08:20 PM
Reference my post #2 sorry Darkman I was not actually refering to Sevice + down but to read through the posts within that heading, as both myself and john.dat had our Neuvostream turned off ie losing the same channels as KES at that time both of us had no idea what had happened till john.dat had realised that both our Neuvostream's had been turned off. Just thought KES might have had his Nuevostream turned off also. Best johnhenry sorry :chinese-bow-005: Spiderbox was brilliant choice when i decided to update back in July thanks DARKMAN certainly no moans, will take more care when refering to past posts especially ones with down in them.

john m8y,those channels are in service+ m8 and not nuevostream.

more **** lol.it will send us blind

regards
kes
:D